PDA

View Full Version : Brandom Graham

RHoffman
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Is one heck of a player. If I can't get Mclain at 12, I might be tempted. That is laMarr Woodley.

baseballcb95
01-30-2010, 06:28 PM
nah, trade down yes. at 12, i dont see the value.

#1dolphinsfan
01-30-2010, 06:30 PM
he is having a heck of a game but i still think 12 might be a little high for him

skipp2myloo13
01-31-2010, 12:11 AM
Ne picked Mayo too high, that worked out well for them

Astrosback
01-31-2010, 12:20 AM
Ne picked Mayo too high, that worked out well for them

And Patrick Willis was boarder line top 10 the year we took Ginn.

If you can see some guy is gonna be a player, you gotta take him. When a guy is getting the buzz, a lot of time it's right (especially if he's a "football player" (like Brandon Graham) instead of a workout warrior (like Vernon Gholston).

Yessir
01-31-2010, 12:21 AM
No. 12 is NOT too high for Graham. As a matter of fact, I won't be surprised if he wasn't even there at 12. This guy is a STUD. Perfoms consistently.

#1dolphinsfan
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
No. 12 is NOT too high for Graham. As a matter of fact, I won't be surprised if he wasn't even there at 12. This guy is a STUD. Perfoms consistently.
what you said really doesnt make a lot of since 12 is to high for him but you wont be surprised if he isnt there at 12?

munchkin
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
If the Jags take Graham at #10, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but somethin is gonna get broken. Graham is the man

munchkin
01-31-2010, 12:29 AM
what you said really doesnt make a lot of since 12 is to high for him but you wont be surprised if he isnt there at 12?

Reread it. It does make sense.

Astrosback
01-31-2010, 12:30 AM
Watching the Senior Bowl right now for the 2nd time, I'd be happy with...

1.) Brandon Graham
2.) Mardy Gilyard (assuming Sean Weatherspoon and Mt. Cody are gone)
3.) Ben Tate (if we traded Ronnie which I don't think they'll do).

But imagine if we traded Ronnie to NE for Vince Wilfork?!?!

You never trade inside the division but NE already did it with Bledsoe to BUF. Wilfork will hold out if franchised and NE drafted 2 NTs last draft (Ron Brace and another NT who has been better than Brace).

I think Maroney is a FA and Belicheat doesn't like him anyway. Sammy Morris and KFaulk are old.

I'd do Ronnie for Wilfork.

But if not, we're gonna be looking at NTs at 1.12. I think Dez and Rolando will be gone so Brandon Graham and Dan Williams will make sense. But I like Graham there. I'm not sure Dan Williams is better than Cody for a 3-4 NT. And Cam Thomas was good but I think people are getting carried away on ripping Cody. He looks awful but he plays well. He eats up two blockers and there's something to be said for that.

Astrosback
01-31-2010, 12:33 AM
My latest wish-mock:

1.) Brandon Graham
2.) Terrence Cody
3.) Mardy Gilyard
4.) *

*Here we just need a great 3-4 ILB. Maybe Sean Lee or Micah Johnson? Even if we signed Karlos Dansby, I think we could upgrade Crowder's spot too.

And BTW, what's up with Donald Thomas needing to be rotated with Nate Garner?

Should we consider RG in round 2 or 3?

Astrosback
01-31-2010, 12:37 AM
If Cody is gone by round 2...

1.) Brandon Graham
2.) Daryl Washington
3.) Mardy Gilyard
4.) Ben Tate

That we be cool too if Ronnie was traded for Wilfork plus a late pick.

baseballcb95
01-31-2010, 12:38 AM
My latest wish-mock:

1.) Brandon Graham
2.) Terrence Cody
3.) Mardy Gilyard
4.) *

*Here we just need a great 3-4 ILB. Maybe Sean Lee or Micah Johnson? Even if we signed Karlos Dansby, I think we could upgrade Crowder's spot too.

And BTW, what's up with Donald Thomas needing to be rotated with Nate Garner?

Should we consider RG in round 2 or 3?

If Mike Iupati is there in round 2 and cody, spikes, etc are gone, i want him. mike johnson in round three and mike (or markice) pouncy in the 4th. if we are looking into guards.

Astrosback
01-31-2010, 12:42 AM
If Mike Iupati is there in round 2 and cody, spikes, etc are gone, i want him. mike johnson in round three and mike (or markice) pouncy in the 4th. if we are looking into guards.

Agreed on Iupati in round 2 I guess but he's supposed to be a 1st rounder now. Cody handled Markice Pouncy as far as round 3 options.

Idk if they want more ol help, Donald Thomas was put on rotation with Nate Garner which is not a good sign, right?

Clipse
01-31-2010, 12:44 AM
Brandon Graham isn't too high at #12. That being said, I honestly don't see that big a dropoff from Graham to Jerry Hughes, and if McClain wasn't available would like to see us maybe trade down a bit and try to land Hughes.

SamIam
01-31-2010, 01:07 AM
Brandon Graham isn't too high at #12. That being said, I honestly don't see that big a dropoff from Graham to Jerry Hughes, and if McClain wasn't available would like to see us maybe trade down a bit and try to land Hughes.

There is a big dropoff R&R... hughes is not very good against the run, he gets pushed around on running plays, Graham is great against the run.

Also graham is a much better pass rusher and has multiple pass rush moves, he can go around you, can bull rush you, and can do the Freeney spin.

Hughes is just a speed rusher of the edge.

I can tell you that I watched around 5 wolvs games, and Graham is is always around the ball.

hooshoops
01-31-2010, 01:13 AM
hughes is a very good looking weakside backer...not strong enough vs the run or at the poa but strong enough to play wolb

very natural looking playing on his feet and for my eyes most effective as a standup rush player...

has good change of direction and first step quickness and pass rush moves...needs to use his hands more but a very good player...closes on the ball in a hurry...pretty good instincts

Clipse
01-31-2010, 01:16 AM
There is a big dropoff R&R... hughes is not very good against the run, he gets pushed around on running plays, Graham is great against the run.

Also graham is a much better pass rusher and has multiple pass rush moves, he can go around you, can bull rush you, and can do the Freeney spin.

Hughes is just a speed rusher of the edge.

I can tell you that I watched around 5 wolvs games, and Graham is is always around the ball.
Can he do it standing up though. Hughes has already shown the ability to make plays standing up. I've watched a lot of tape on both and I can't see this "Big Dropoff" personally.

Xeticus
01-31-2010, 03:07 AM
The way Graham played I could see him going before we pick. I think the best thing for us is Denver falls in love and picks him and we get McClain at 12. I think McClain is exactly what we need in the LB corps and Brandom Graham and the other sudden risers might help with that.

zodiak
01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
Some here think I have it in for Graham,which I dont,however I do have some concerns about Graham as a OLB.

There is a reason that players like Harrison,Woodley or even Dumervil are the exceptions as a 3-4 OLB its their size.

Calvin Pace,Jason Taylor,Shawn Merriman,DeMarcus Ware are what teams want physically at that position right or wrong thats what they look for.

As for Graham I like what I saw to a degree, I briefly rewatched the Senior Bowl, Graham on his positive plays beat the OT with a speed rush and little to no contatc between him and the OT.

On plays where Graham used his power move(a bull rush) he didnt show any hand movement,he showed good strength the OT was pushed back and seemed offbalance(again I question if he could do that to experienced NFL OT---IMO he isnt doing that to Jake Long) just the same he showed no ability to disengage once the OT was able to get his hands on him.

Graham was playing DE so it is tough to say whether he can play "in space" a few here point out his change of direction on a play in the back field where the RB is tackled for a loss, not the same to me the back had no place to go, different from a RB running a RB option to the flat or wheeling it up field.
He had what I would call a LB responsability early on the south ran a reverse away from Graham where he had backside contain & he was totaly out of position he flattened out down the LOS & as the play came back to him he didnt look so athletic as he reached for the ball carrier unsuccessfully.

I will say that I like B.Graham he "could" be a very good player, I think he has a better chance of starting immediately as a DE in a 4-3 than he would as a 3-4 OLB, Im not saying he cant play OLB Im saying Im not sure and with the 12th pick I would like to have a little better feeling about that pick than "maybe".

Pinkboy
01-31-2010, 11:14 AM
^ if you don't think Graham has excellent hand placement and hand movement, as well as a very high level of technical skills, then there is no use discussing anything with you further.

Because you are just lost. Either that or you missed his college career and just didn't see him play.

And height is overrated. If a player plays a lot bigger than he is, then who cares. Height is mainly a concern for an OLB if he is mediocre against the run taking on blockers. And Graham certainly isn't that. He's quite good against the run in fact, and good at taking on blockers against the run driving OT's backwards. He is far better than some taller DE/OLB's are when it comes to playing the run.

The Dolphins had Larry English very high on their draft board last year. And English is just an inch taller than Graham. Plus English was smaller weighing 12 pounds less than Graham when he came out (8 lbs less at the senior bowl weigh-in as English put on a bit of weight before the senior bowl - 254 lbs).

And English wasn't nearly as strong physically as Graham is. Graham is stronger and more stout than English is at the point of attack as well. He's a bull.

So that extra inch of height certainly didn't help English be a better player against the run now, did it? And there is no doubt in my mind that Graham has better hips than English, has better quick sudden turn ability, and is faster. English ran in the 4.8's..

Watching and studying both players on the field, Graham certainly looks like the stronger player, has more explosion, more shifty, is better against the run, is better technique-wise, sheds blockers better, a wider array of pass rush moves, has a better arc to the QB coming in from the corner and gets there faster, has a better bend, handles the double-team better, he's much better at gaining leverage using his body and hands to gain that leverage, has a far better bull-rush than English, as well as the smarter and more determined player on an every-down basis.

And Larry English went 16th overall.

There is a reason why so many people are comparing Graham to Woodley and James Harrison. And when I say "people" I'm talking about professional football scouts. Because he has all of those attributes in spades. You never heard English being compared to those guys.

t2thejz
01-31-2010, 02:48 PM
If Mclain and Bryant are gone I would not mind trading down and trying to get Graham. My biggest concern is him going to the Patriots. I really believe he is going to be a playmaker in the NFL

Pinkboy
01-31-2010, 02:52 PM
If Mclain and Bryant are gone I would not mind trading down and trying to get Graham. My biggest concern is him going to the Patriots. I really believe he is going to be a playmaker in the NFL

Or the Jets. Graham would make that Jets defense a lot better replacing Bryan Thomas on the strong side.

Or moving Pace to the strong and have Graham play the weakside.

One thing the Jets need on their D is a reliable pass rusher from the OLB position, and Graham would provide that. and would provide good play against the run.

Graham going to the Jets is a worst nightmare scenario. But they would have to trade up to get him, and so would the Pats. The Jets don't mind trading up to get a player they really want - see Revis and Snatchez.

zodiak
01-31-2010, 03:39 PM
Greyboy

I respect your opinion(im not sure you respect others) I understand football,I have a deeper understanding than you may realize.

I watched the entire senior bowl,rewatched it,no I have no other Michigan games to view,so you have an advantage with that but I believe players are what they are, I didnt see one instance where Graham was engaged in a block on passing downs where he used his hands to disengage, so I consider that to be a weakness again I havent seen him do it.

Your hung up on insulting people who dont agree with you

"if you don't think Graham has excellent hand placement and hand movement, as well as a very high level of technical skills, then there is no use discussing anything with you further.
Because you are just lost."

I have mention numerous times I like Graham more so as a DE than a OLB mostly because I just see him being limited to a degree as a OLB, the reasons you make for his impressive talenst are to me best served as a DE, if asked to play LB he may struggle some IMO.

I have never said he cant play,never said I dont want him...in fact if the dolphins draft him great Im all for it, I trust them.

Your assesment of Graham is very impressive & you make great points for him, most of which I dont disagree with.

As for his draft value based on your evaluation he should be the first LB/DE drafted which wont matter then how high the phins have him rated.

But you come off like how dare anyone challenge you, if your so accurate find a job in some teams scouting department, trust me you will find more people challenging you there than here.

I dont wanna continue to have a disagreement with a fellow dolfan,so I will respectfully agree to disagree.

hooshoops
01-31-2010, 03:50 PM
i'm just wondering how we've been talking about so many of these draft prospects and in depth for quite a while going back to reviewing regular season tape on them and before the bowl season and this week is the first week i recall greyboy giving his take on these players...

we've discussed graham and cam thomas etc and i didn't ever see any of his input...it's obvious he understands the game and all but where was he then???

finner
01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
Greyboy I think you’re discounting height and reach a bit too much in your zeal for Graham. Granted it seems you’ve followed this kid through college and therefore you have a much bigger body of work to access this dude from than I certainly do, but nonetheless I’d be a bit hesitant to project him as a “great pro” with his lack of height and more specifically arm length. He looked all-world against a soft OT and a weak OL in general (especially since this was a showcase game). The kid definitely amped his stock – and if he hits big-time at the combine he could go top 15 or better. But if we took him I’d still be really concerned about his lack of physical stature – making him easy to throw over, get engulfed by massive NFL OT’s and miss making plays due to a truncated wingspan in general.

SamIam
01-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Greyboy I think you’re discounting height and reach a bit too much in your zeal for Graham. Granted it seems you’ve followed this kid through college and therefore you have a much bigger body of work to access this dude from than I certainly do, but nonetheless I’d be a bit hesitant to project him as a “great pro” with his lack of height and more specifically arm length. He looked all-world against a soft OT and a weak OL in general (especially since this was a showcase game). The kid definitely amped his stock – and if he hits big-time at the combine he could go top 15 or better. But if we took him I’d still be really concerned about his lack of physical stature – making him easy to throw over, get engulfed by massive NFL OT’s and miss making plays due to a truncated wingspan in general.

The problem with you argument is that he did not just look good at the SB, he was doing it all season long and against some of the better OT's in college.

As for his height and short arms.. DPOY James Harrison would like to say Hello

zodiak
01-31-2010, 04:55 PM
As for his height and short arms.. DPOY James Harrison would like to say Hello

Ok, so again one or two players that are "undersized" make it, its still doesnt mean every player thats undersized can play at the highest level.

Jeez we saw Zach Thomas play MLB here but I dont see many fans on this board wishing for many 5-11 230 ilb's, ok.

I get we all get it Harrison,Dumervil,Woodley made it as pro's but for every one of them is 5 undersized guys that couldnt.

There is a reason the NFL wants OLB's like Ware,Merriman,Pace,Taylor, and so forth the have an advantage over shorter players they can play with a better leverage.

SamIam
01-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Ok, so again one or two players that are "undersized" make it, its still doesnt mean every player thats undersized can play at the highest level.

Jeez we saw Zach Thomas play MLB here but I dont see many fans on this board wishing for many 5-11 230 ilb's, ok.

I get we all get it Harrison,Dumervil,Woodley made it as pro's but for every one of them is 5 undersized guys that couldnt.

There is a reason the NFL wants OLB's like Ware,Merriman,Pace,Taylor, and so forth the have an advantage over shorter players they can play with a better leverage.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

NRA
01-31-2010, 06:24 PM

YOU OBVIOUSLY didnt watch him much in college, didnt see
the senior bowl [mvp] and were not listening to the media
guys.

he can play pass as well all run. can cover when asked. is a
qb sack machine and was UNBLOCKABLE in the 1 on 1 drills
at the senior bowl.

he accomplished his game at a big school against big time
talent.

he can line up as a DE in a 4-3 or be a KILLER olb in a
3-4. nolan runs some hybrid like saban does, will switch
into 4-3 for some series and then back out. this is the
PERFECT fit for our defense. you can line him up in 3
differrent spots.

porter AND or taylor will be gone. taylor MAY have one more
year. isnt it time to get that fill replacement? we havwe wake,
but he has a lot to prove and we need more than one pass rusher.

people are so hung up on mcclain they dont realize we need
olb/pass rush de just as bad.

this guy is absolutely worth the #12 pick expecially with the
needs we have at olb/de and lb. he can do both.

you dont "see the value"?

why not? what are you missing?

dr.jake
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
#12 pick is way too high. graham wasn't even DOP in the big 10.in fact this was his first year elected to 1st team all conference. simply hasn't dominated at the college level.

Ronnieisabeast
01-31-2010, 11:15 PM
#12 pick is way too high. graham wasn't even DOP in the big 10.in fact this was his first year elected to 1st team all conference. simply hasn't dominated at the college level. He led the nation in tackles for loss this year, and was 2nd in the nation in tackles for loss last year. I think thats the definition of domination. If you're going to say not to take Graham at 12 say that you dont think he projects as an NFL star, not that he didn't dominate at Michigan because thats simply not true. He is the best defensive player to go to Michigan since Charles Woodson and did it all on an awful defense.

dr.jake
02-01-2010, 07:50 AM
i simply stated two plain facts and an opinion. graham was not 1st team all big ten in 2008. penn's jared odrick was DPY in 2009. and i (along with the others above) believe #12 is simply too high to draft him.
FWIW in addition to his other hardware woodson was B10 player of the year twice. not really a valid comparison.

Ronnieisabeast
02-01-2010, 10:30 PM
i simply stated two plain facts and an opinion. graham was not 1st team all big ten in 2008. penn's jared odrick was DPY in 2009. and i (along with the others above) believe #12 is simply too high to draft him.
FWIW in addition to his other hardware woodson was B10 player of the year twice. not really a valid comparison.I mean cmon he was 2nd all big ten junior year because Michigan was 3-9. Its the same reason Calvin Johnson hasn't made a pro bowl playing for the lions yet he widely is considered a top 3 wr. Had Michigan played a bit better this year I have a hard time he wouldn't have won big ten DPY. A player's production shouldn't and isn't judged by media votes. I said the best player at Michigan since Charles Woodson. No comparsion to Charles Woodson was made, it more of a comparsion to Woodley who I think many believe he is ahead of right now. You just cant knock the production of Graham. To be top five in any major stat playing in a major conference is impressive, to be second one year and first the next in tackles is beyond impressive. The production is there to be drafted at 12.

PALMA
02-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Brandon Graham is a stud. Whatever it takes to get him on our team and playing on the field. Change the scheme or system to fit his skill sets. Last thing I want to get is too excited with the draft so far away - but man I don't want to be disappointed here.

phinfan33
02-02-2010, 12:37 AM
on Brandon Graham,all i'm gonna say is this...all i was able to watch was about 11-12 min of the 2nd qtr of the Senior Bowl and i saw enough of him to know that i really want us to get him...i had some things going on with my family,but i saw enough of him to know without a shadow of doubt that i hope he's wearing a phins uni next season...that kid's a stud...

I am Bane
02-02-2010, 01:29 AM
my question.... where will he fit in our 3-4??? He wouldn't handle double teams so well (so it seems) at the DE spot, not a huge power body there. At the OLB spot, his lateral and overall speed is my question there.

i do agree this kid has much talent and ability... i need to see more of him still too

#1dolphinsfan
02-02-2010, 01:35 AM
my question.... where will he fit in our 3-4??? He wouldn't handle double teams so well (so it seems) at the DE spot, not a huge power body there. At the OLB spot, his lateral and overall speed is my question there.

i do agree this kid has much talent and ability... i need to see more of him still too
he would be a OLB in a 34 system he is to small to play inside and i think he has the overall speed and the lateral quickness to be a very good WOLB

I am Bane
02-02-2010, 01:38 AM
definitely agree he would need to be a WOLB... i just do question his lateral movement, and ability to play under control out there.

is there any situations, tape or anything he has played this spot... for some reason he scares me in this way.

he would be a OLB in a 34 system he is to small to play inside and i think he has the overall speed and the lateral quickness to be a very good WOLB

I am Bane
02-02-2010, 01:59 AM
HEY #1dolphinsfan.......

i watched some more game film of Graham... he defintely can excelerate laterally, not bad not bad!!! make me happier....

one thing i ask now is can he shed blockers coming at him... this i dont think we will be able to see until he actually starts to become an OLB!!!

but man he is becoming more impressive!!!

XxfeensterxX
02-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Brandon Graham needs to be our pick.

dr.jake
02-03-2010, 01:04 AM
I mean cmon he was 2nd all big ten junior year because Michigan was 3-9. Its the same reason Calvin Johnson hasn't made a pro bowl playing for the lions yet he widely is considered a top 3 wr. Had Michigan played a bit better this year I have a hard time he wouldn't have won big ten DPY. A player's production shouldn't and isn't judged by media votes. I said the best player at Michigan since Charles Woodson. No comparsion to Charles Woodson was made, it more of a comparsion to Woodley who I think many believe he is ahead of right now. You just cant knock the production of Graham. To be top five in any major stat playing in a major conference is impressive, to be second one year and first the next in tackles is beyond impressive. The production is there to be drafted at 12.
again not a fair comparison.calvin johnson was first team acc all 3 years in college. plus the biletnikoff etc,etc. woodley also took home more honors and trophies. graham is a nice pickup around 20 something.

I am Bane
02-03-2010, 01:27 AM
agreed on graham a good pick-up late first, but do you think teams gonna press him that low with his capabilities... even as a DE in a 4-3... BUFFALO as of now

NRA
02-03-2010, 07:54 PM
He led the nation in tackles for loss this year, and was 2nd in the nation in tackles for loss last year. I think thats the definition of domination. If you're going to say not to take Graham at 12 say that you dont think he projects as an NFL star, not that he didn't dominate at Michigan because thats simply not true. He is the best defensive player to go to Michigan since Charles Woodson and did it all on an awful defense.

RONNIEBEAST: thanx for saving me so much typing. its amazing how some folks
will critique a players game when they just dont want them [or they are infatuated
with some one else, mcclain maybe?]

DR.JAKE.............FAIL!!!!!

BANE: everyone pretty much agrees he will be an 3-4 olb. but,
most say they think he could play a striaght up DE in a 4-3.

he will play the hybrid DE/OLB spot like saban had with JT. the
scouts and media guys all have said that michigan didnt have
him drop into cover much, but when he did, he was IMPRESSIVE!!

this is the PERFECT player for the dolphins and nolans defense as
he likes to go into the 4-3 at times and graham would be awsome
walking up to the line on the end to rush the passer.

the best thing about him is he plays the pass AND the run equaly
well, and most lb's do one or the the other well. it is really rare
to find a guy who is DOMINANT at both.

FinaticalOne
02-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I have to agree with most on here. If McClain is off the board, I feel he is the one to pick at #12. In some eyes, it may be considered a reach, but he is a dominate player that will fill an obvious need for us. Although we may have other options, I still would love this pick.

Ronnieisabeast
02-03-2010, 10:08 PM
again not a fair comparison.calvin johnson was first team acc all 3 years in college. plus the biletnikoff etc,etc. woodley also took home more honors and trophies. graham is a nice pickup around 20 something. living in Michigan for the past 10 years I watched both Woodley and Graham. Although Woodley did have his moments at Michigan, he often disappeared for long droughts in games. Woodley didn't even project as a 3-4 olb coming out of college. I think the consensus is that Graham is ahead of Woodley when Woodley was at this point. Woodley hasn't done too shabby in the nfl.

MrEd
02-03-2010, 11:08 PM

Exactly. I actually wouldn't be surprised about seeing Brandon Graham still there in the early part of the 2nd round. No way at #12. At #43? Maybe, but only if we plan on trading up from the 3rd round to get our NT.

dr.jake
02-03-2010, 11:50 PM
didn't woodley win the lombardi?

Ronnieisabeast
02-03-2010, 11:50 PM
After a mvp senior bowl performance, I cant see that. Don't forget that the kid ran a 10.9 100 playing linebacker in high school. His combine should only continue to rise his stock. As a previous fan posted recently Graham projects better as 3-4 olb in about every facit of the game than Larry English, and Larry English went 16# last year. I have a hard time seeing Graham getting out of the top 20.

dr.jake
02-04-2010, 12:03 AM
as a casual evaluator you look at the entire body of work. he had a great senior year granted . but why didn't i hear his name last year? or the year before? #12 overall should be a dominator on D. at least a two time conference 1st team as a senior. i'll take rolando or haden. graham would involve a trade back and extra picks.

ColonelJ
02-04-2010, 04:17 AM
Rd.1: OLB Brandon Graham, or ILB Weatherspoon
Rd.2: ILB Daryl Washington or OLB Jason Worilds
Rd.3: WR Carlton Mitchell, or Mike Williams
Rd.4: ILB Micah Johnson

ColonelJ
02-04-2010, 05:10 AM
Rd1: RB C.J. Spiller
Rd.2: WR D.Thomas
Rd.3: ILB Micah Johnson
Rd4.: OLB Cameron Sheffield
Rd.6: ILB Phillip Dillard, ILB Lee Campbell, OLB D.Teo Nesheim
Rd.7: -

Bigjbizzle2
02-06-2010, 05:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQfcytu6ItI
that video shows a lot of his best

Astrosback
02-06-2010, 09:35 PM
I would be fine with Brandon Graham at 1.12.

It would suck to pass on Spiller but if we haven't traded Ronnie, he would've been a luxury pick.

Dez Bryant will probably be gone anyway.

It will probably come down to Brandon Graham vs. Dan Williams.

lbmclean_sj
02-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Is one heck of a player. If I can't get Mclain at 12, I might be tempted. That is laMarr Woodley.

every chump thinks just anyone can trade down

RHoffman knows the deal, this guy is a hybrid of Freeney(moves and quickness) and a Tuna SOLB

if McClain is gone then Graham is the pick

2413fanphins
02-07-2010, 10:57 PM
every chump thinks just anyone can trade down

RHoffman knows the deal, this guy is a hybrid of Freeney(moves and quickness) and a Tuna SOLB

if McClain is gone then Graham is the pick

I believe you just may be right.

zachblitz54
02-08-2010, 06:49 PM
I would be fine with Brandon Graham at 1.12.

It would suck to pass on Spiller but if we haven't traded Ronnie, he would've been a luxury pick.

Dez Bryant will probably be gone anyway.

It will probably come down to Brandon Graham vs. Dan Williams.

I dont think that we can go wrong with either Graham or Williams. I would be very happy with either.