PDA

View Full Version : Fish get lucky again and win.........

Billhoff
11-19-2003, 09:39 AM
Most of your wins were by luck this year and Your not gonna get to the superbowl by luck now... are ya?........and yes I know, we lost to a injured riddled Houston team at home...our Quarterback is one of the worst in the league and should be shown the door after the season....and our whole offense SUCKS!......our OLine SUCKS!....Our coaching staff SUCKS! and were just plain horrible...but we still have better fans and a better defense then you lucky bastards!:evil: :D

dolfan06
11-19-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Most of your wins were by luck this year and Your not gonna get to the superbowl by luck now... are ya?........and yes I know, we lost to a injured riddled Houston team at home...our Quarterback is one of the worst in the league and should be shown the door after the season....and our whole offense SUCKS!......our OLine SUCKS!....Our coaching staff SUCKS! and were just plain horrible...but we still have better fans and a better defense then you lucky bastards!:evil: :D not much left for you to talk smack about huh? can kinda tell you're packing it in!

yeah, we're really lucky. funny thing, we should have won that game going away. McM drops the best pass that griese has thrown since he stated playing, chambers was wide open for one and brian missed him, ricky missed a whole big enough to drive a truck through, and we're lucky?

we still haven't had anybody rush for 100 yds against us, held lewis to 88, and we're lucky? sounds like sour grapes to me. if you and and the rest of you clowns that come on this board are an example of bills fans, then NO , you don't have better fans! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Pagan
11-19-2003, 01:08 PM
And the Bills can't score a TD against Houston at home.

:lol::lol::lol:

Kind of like that old joke....why couldn't Bledsoe get into his house after the game Sunday?

Someone put an end zone in front of his door.

Billhoff
11-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
not much left for you to talk smack about huh? can kinda tell you're packing it in!

yeah, we're really lucky. funny thing, we should have won that game going away. McM drops the best pass that griese has thrown since he stated playing, chambers was wide open for one and brian missed him, ricky missed a whole big enough to drive a truck through, and we're lucky?

we still haven't had anybody rush for 100 yds against us, held lewis to 88, and we're lucky? sounds like sour grapes to me. if you and and the rest of you clowns that come on this board are an example of bills fans, then NO , you don't have better fans! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Well, when you have a QB thats plays worse tnen a rookie...and is no better then a "Rob Johnson"...... you just know he`s not going to win us any games ...its kinda easy to pack it in right now.....It seems like our goal right now is just to score a touchdown the rest of the year... Packin it in? ...........aaaaaaaah, yea,no,maybe;)

dolfan06
11-19-2003, 02:03 PM
Well, when you have a QB thats plays worse tnen a rookie...and is no better then a "Rob Johnson"...... you just know he`s not going to win us any games ...its kinda easy to pack it in right now.....It seems like our goal right now is just to score a touchdown the rest of the year... Packin it in? ...........aaaaaaaah, yea,no,maybe;) i note a little futility in this post. i guess i'd better not kick a man when he's down, been there, done that!;)

Chambers34Phins
11-19-2003, 02:33 PM
Most of your wins were by luck this year and Your not gonna get to the superbowl by luck now... are ya?........and yes I know, we lost to a injured riddled Houston team at home...our Quarterback is one of the worst in the league and should be shown the door after the season....and our whole offense SUCKS!......our OLine SUCKS!....Our coaching staff SUCKS! and were just plain horrible...but we still have better fans and a better defense then you lucky bastards!:evil: :D

Better fans!!! LMFAO, hardly my man. Your board, and bills talks of superbowl were booming before the season, and into week 2. Then we stomp all over you, murder you, destroy you, single handedly expose you and end your season. And the bandwagon falls apart? I mean your board hardly has anyone on it anymore. Everyone is talking about packing it in.

I bet spikes wishes he stayed where he was. Look like he joined another losing team.

Billhoff
11-19-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Better fans!!! LMFAO, hardly my man. Your board, and bills talks of superbowl were booming before the season, and into week 2. Then we stomp all over you, murder you, destroy you, single handedly expose you and end your season. And the bandwagon falls apart? I mean your board hardly has anyone on it anymore. Everyone is talking about packing it in.

I bet spikes wishes he stayed where he was. Look like he joined another losing team. Two and three weeks ago you were probably one of the fishnerds cryin in your own piss........ and this finhellhole was ready to implode the whole organization...so don`t talk to me about vacant boards,my friend....We just underestamated the value and importants of losing guys like Peerless,Remearsma and Larry Centers and we thought we could fill guys in them positions...The guys we have now aren`t even close to where they were..............It was a gamble and we lost our a$$es and it shows on the score board...and about Spikes feeling regretfull about leaving Cinn....he was already asked that question and he said he`s very happy about his choice and would do it again cause he`s know`s this organization s on its way up..we fill in some holes on offense next year ,like we did on our defense last year and we`ll be better then fine..trust me! ;)

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan06
[B] not much left for you to talk smack about huh?

:roflmao: Hey 06, when did jerkOFF ever respond in smack ? Even by mistake she has yet to accomplish the feat ... :lol:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-19-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:roflmao: Hey 06, when did jerkOFF ever respond in smack ? Even by mistake she has yet to accomplish the feat ... :lol:

Marino1983 well, when he responded to me, he sounded so pitiful, i decided not to jerk the loser around!:D

Billhoff
11-19-2003, 05:05 PM

Marino1983 Lets hear it Moron83....We lost to the Texans...lets hear some of your best smack!...come on.....nows your chance to really get some more good(wildbeast,embellic,) smack in...try to think of something different though, because if the first sentence is nonsense like usual...I`ll have to do what I always do and skip to the next post before I finish the sentence....no preasure Moron83, but I want to hear something origanal....come on boy,(whistle,whistle) you can do it!:lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Two and three weeks ago you were probably one of the fishnerds cryin in your own piss........ and this finhellhole was ready to implode the whole organization...so don`t talk to me about vacant boards,my friend....We just underestamated the value and importants of losing guys like Peerless,Remearsma and Larry Centers and we thought we could fill guys in them positions...The guys we have now aren`t even close to where they were..............It was a gamble and we lost our a$$es and it shows on the score board...and about Spikes feeling regretfull about leaving Cinn....he was already asked that question and he said he`s very happy about his choice and would do it again cause he`s know`s this organization s on its way up..we fill in some holes on offense next year ,like we did on our defense last year and we`ll be better then fine..trust me! ;)

Oh jerkOFF your just a pimple on a billy goats @$$ when it comes to imbecilic "imploding" fan bases !!!

All the responses from YOU and the other special ed (billy goat fans) attendants for the last 9 or 10 months was about how great the goats were going to be this season ...

The only reason the goat fan spew has ceased is because REALITY has finally set in the dry rotted peanut that rolls around 99.9% of LOSER billy goat fans like YOU jerkOFF ...

Yeah Taco51 has remarked that if he had to do it all over again he would become a billy goat ... :spit: What do you think he is going to do, admit that he was an idiot for even thinking about signing with Barfalo ?? Hell I could have told the FOOL that !!!

This ONLY goes to show how STUPID Taco51 is jerkOFF !! If the dumb@$$ would have shut his pie hole and bought into M Lewis's system,, he would be on the verge of experiencing something that the Bengals and ( billy goats) have lost out on for some time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A WINNING SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the bullseye a little more straight jerkOFF...:lol: Hey if there is too many holes in that target tattooed on your forehead,, maybe the Dolphin fans can take up a collection to have a new one burned on your retarded mullet .....

:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 05:08 PM
[B] i note a little futility in this post.

Show me a billy goat fans post that doesn't reek of futility ...

:D

:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 05:11 PM
Lets hear it Moron83....We lost to the Texans...lets hear some of your best smack!...come on.....nows your chance to really get some more good(wildbeast,embellic,) smack in...try to think of something different though, because if the first sentence is nonsense like usual...I`ll have to do what I always do and skip to the next post before I finish the sentence....no preasure Moron83, but I want to hear something origanal....come on boy,(whistle,whistle) you can do it!:lol: :lol:

:lolcry:

:huh:

Can someone PLEASE translate this ?

:chuckle:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-19-2003, 10:05 PM

:huh:

Can someone PLEASE translate this ?

:chuckle:

Marino1983 Thank god :lolcry: your post is only one sentence....I finally read one!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Translate this Nancy!.....efff-u chit 4 brains:lol: :lol: :D :tongue:

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 10:41 PM
Thank god :lolcry: your post is only one sentence....I finally read one!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Translate this Nancy!.....efff-u chit 4 brains:lol: :lol: :D :tongue:

Props to jerkOFF :clap: ...... FINALLY a response that makes a little bit of sense .. :goof:

But tell me why YOU billy goat LOSERS have this fascination with "Nancy" ? I mean is it just a pet name that transsexual billy goat lovers all aspire to use or is a code name that declares your binding bond ( STUPIDITY ) in supporting the w-ny 4 time s-b CHOKERS ?

:confused:

Thanks for playing ....

:wave:

Marino1983

TerryTate
11-20-2003, 04:25 AM
lets compare this to a battle, and each side has their guns, but Billhoff's side has no ammo (i.e. his team BLOWS!)

I wonder who wins :)

CirclingWagons
11-20-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
lets compare this to a battle, and each side has their guns, but Billhoff's side has no ammo (i.e. his team BLOWS!)

I wonder who wins :) your team blows too, just not as much....the lesser of 2 evils i guess.

Billhoff
11-20-2003, 10:25 AM

Oh jerkOFF your just a pimple on a billy goats @$$ when it comes to imbecilic "imploding" fan bases !!!

All the responses from YOU and the other special ed (billy goat fans) attendants for the last 9 or 10 months was about how great the goats were going to be this season ...

The only reason the goat fan spew has ceased is because REALITY has finally set in the dry rotted peanut that rolls around 99.9% of LOSER billy goat fans like YOU jerkOFF ...

Yeah Taco51 has remarked that if he had to do it all over again he would become a billy goat ... :spit: What do you think he is going to do, admit that he was an idiot for even thinking about signing with Barfalo ?? Hell I could have told the FOOL that !!!

This ONLY goes to show how STUPID Taco51 is jerkOFF !! If the dumb@$$ would have shut his pie hole and bought into M Lewis's system,, he would be on the verge of experiencing something that the Bengals and ( billy goats) have lost out on for some time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A WINNING SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the bullseye a little more straight jerkOFF...:lol: Hey if there is too many holes in that target tattooed on your forehead,, maybe the Dolphin fans can take up a collection to have a new one burned on your retarded mullet .....

Marino1983 Thats it ?..that your best smack?...Well, lets analyze this garbage;

I actually read the whole load of crap!
Words in your smackless post:
1. five Billygoats..not a record but still redundent as he11= D-
2.one Imbecilic...the usual one per post, very unoriginal again! F
3.two goats..should of used more goats in the post, you were slacking on that one=F
Sounds like the same bullsh!t you been sprewing for 9 months ......Except for one thing........You learned a new word......."FUTILITY":cool: =A+ ......Altogether I`ll give you a grade of B.R....... which means Borderline Retarded :eek: Class will begin tomorrow at the same time!:D

dolfan06
11-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Altogether I`ll give you a grade of B.R....... which means Borderline Retarded :eek: Class will begin tomorrow at the same time!:D
Most of your wins were by luck this year and Your not gonna get to the superbowl by luck now... are ya?........and yes I know, we lost to a injured riddled Houston team at home...our Quarterback is one of the worst in the league and should be shown the door after the season....and our whole offense SUCKS!......our OLine SUCKS!....Our coaching staff SUCKS! and were just plain horrible...but we still have better fans and a better defense then you lucky bastards!

talk about your assinine posts, with all that happened in that ravens game, i still don't know how you got the idea the fins are lucky?:confused:

Billhoff
11-20-2003, 08:55 PM

talk about your assinine posts, with all that happened in that ravens game, i still don't know how you got the idea the fins are lucky?:confused: Your joking I HOPE cause if you aren`t ,you have more of a f-ing problem then I thought! Lets see here ....I think when the qb throws it right to you guys ..twice!...and then their runningback lays the ball on the turf without being hit in overtime at his own 30?........well you do the math...BR.:rolleyes: LUCKY BASTARDS!:evil:

TerryTate
11-21-2003, 01:19 AM
Dolphins Ammo = 17-7
Bills ammo = jack sh!t

Your Sweep of Ray Lucas and your "but you lost to the TEXANS" is all useless now :lol:

The only way you can have a chance to talk trash the rest of the year is if you beat the dolphins, and at the rate you are playing, you wouldn't beat the Buffalo BULLS! :lol:

dolfan06
11-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Your joking I HOPE cause if you aren`t ,you have more of a f-ing problem then I thought! Lets see here ....I think when the qb throws it right to you guys ..twice!...and then their runningback lays the ball on the turf without being hit in overtime at his own 30?........well you do the math...BR.:rolleyes: LUCKY BASTARDS!:evil: oh, i see! and McM's drop was not a factor, neither was the overthrow to chambers?:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-21-2003, 12:24 PM
oh, i see! and McM's drop was not a factor, neither was the overthrow to chambers?:rolleyes: Well if you want to play THAT game...How about the two missed chipshots by our kicker and the dropped pass at the two by Aiken in the Endzone...that was more then enough to win right there?...and my dad can beat your dad up!..I don`t want to play that game ,Zero..your team just sucks less then us right now,admit it!;)

dolfan06
11-21-2003, 01:43 PM
..your team sucks less than us right now! it always has!;) :D

Billhoff
11-21-2003, 02:56 PM
it always has!;) :D Jarr your memory for sec....not always!:D

dolfan06
11-21-2003, 04:34 PM
Jarr your memory for sec....not always!:D i never said the bills were lucky or unlucky, good or bad. this was about the fins, remember. of course, now that you mention it. the bills do seem to be unlucky, they have the misfortune of playing in that sh!thole you call a city! "swamp toilet city"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billhoff
11-22-2003, 12:25 AM
i never said the bills were lucky or unlucky, good or bad. this was about the fins, remember. of course, now that you mention it. the bills do seem to be unlucky, they have the misfortune of playing in that sh!thole you call a city! "swamp toilet city"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Swamp toilet? You root for a team that has nothing but toilet swamps ..in ,on between and around it the city...and its now starting to come up through the stadium grass..ah..I mean dirt!...in fact I think thats what keeps the fans to a minimum there..the STENCH!...nice fan base you have there!...you might have to fly to miami for some support...zero..with you there it might reach 29,001 per sunday.:lol: Heres to your Dedicated fan base?...:barf: :moon: :boring:

dolfan06
11-22-2003, 03:52 AM
:moon: :boring: i bet that is boring to you, you probably would rather see the real thing!:D :tongue: :evil:

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:44 AM
i bet that is boring to you, you probably would rather see the real thing!:D :tongue: :evil:

:roflmao:

How true 06 .....

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:48 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Billhoff
[B] and my dad can beat your dad up!..

:jawdrop: YOU have a father ??????????????

I bet that he wouldn't admit to YOU being his flesh and blood !!

:shakeno:

:goof:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 09:42 AM
[B] and my dad can beat your dad up!..

:jawdrop: YOU have a father ??????????????

I bet that he wouldn't admit to YOU being his flesh and blood !!

:shakeno:

Marino1983 Another thread "killed" by Moron...your on a roll ,humperdink!!:eek: :lol:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:00 PM
Another thread "killed" by Moron...your on a roll ,humperdink!!:eek: :lol: this is all you got?

looks like you're the footrest for this division again this year!;)

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 12:17 PM
this is all you got?

looks like you're the footrest for this division again this year!;) Moron already killed the thread and your just killin it more...your both thread murderers!:lol: ......footrest of the division? Yea, no, maybe?..... Theirs really only one game left worth watching and your orange pajama team is invited over to our house at 1:00pm that Sunday!.......bring your mittens!:D :evil:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:22 PM
Moron already killed the thread and your just killin it more...your both thread murderers!:lol: ......footrest of the division? Yea, no, maybe?..... Theirs really only one game left worth watching and your orange pajama team is invited over to our house at 1:00pm that Sunday!.......bring your mittens!:D :evil: if the weather holds like it was yesterday, i'll wear shorts. well, maybe not to buffalo, don't want the fans to get excited, but i won't need gloves!

btw, when something has been killed, how in the hell do you kill it more?:confused:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 12:53 PM
if the weather holds like it was yesterday, i'll wear shorts. well, maybe not to buffalo, don't want the fans to get excited, but i won't need gloves!

btw, when something has been killed, how in the hell do you kill it more?:confused: If you wear your little Teal-orange shorts, you`ll need gloves all-right.."BOXING"gloves! !;)...you don`t have dreadlocks do you?...that would be a double gay wammy!:lol:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 01:00 PM
If you wear your little Teal-orange shorts, you`ll need gloves all-right.."BOXING"gloves! !;)...you don`t have dreadlocks do you?...that would be a double gay wammy!:lol: thats exactly what i'm afraid of. you guys talk so much about giving and getting a whammy, i'm afraid to find out what that is, the way you always seem to bring the "gay" faction into play!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 04:04 PM
thats exactly what i'm afraid of. you guys talk so much about giving and getting a whammy, i'm afraid to find out what that is, the way you always seem to bring the "gay" faction into play!:rolleyes: I think you have that a little backwards, skipper!.........your little buddy "gilligan" (morono83)..... is the one infatuated with the gay innuendos in here.:D :evil: ...I think you two lovebirds are spending to much time sippin off each others coconuts! :peck: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 05:18 PM
I think you have that a little backwards, skipper!.........your little buddy "gilligan" (morono83)..... is the one infatuated with the gay innuendos in here.:D :evil: ...I think you two lovebirds are spending to much time sippin off each others coconuts! :peck: :lol: :lol: :lol: that just shows wow stupid you really are. he lives in penn and i live in cal. the saying is not for real, "reach out and touch someone". when you come up with a way to do that, give me your phone number, i'll fix you up!:yell:

Marino1983
11-24-2003, 05:27 PM

Hey jerkOFF,,, ANY thread that begins with this dumb@$$es screen name is dead when submitted !!!! :spit:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-25-2003, 01:08 PM

Hey jerkOFF,,, ANY thread that begins with this dumb@$$es screen name is dead when submitted !!!! :spit:

Marino1983 Mark down another "threadkill" for you Moron-o...Man, your gettin really good at this!:rolleyes: :evil:

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 01:24 PM
Mark down another "threadkill" for you Moron-o...Man, your gettin really good at this!:rolleyes: :evil: there you go with that threadkill crap again, seems like its still goin anyway!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-25-2003, 03:18 PM
there you go with that threadkill crap again, seems like its still goin anyway!:rolleyes: If Morono83 would die or something,then their wouldn`t be anymore threadkill crap!;) :D

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 04:14 PM
If Morono83 would die or something,then their wouldn`t be anymore threadkill crap!;) :D if you would just FOD, there wouldn't be any threads to kill. now don't you feel like an a$$?:D

Marino1983
11-25-2003, 04:25 PM
if you would just FOD, there wouldn't be any threads to kill. now don't you feel like an a$$?:D

He sure READS like an @$$ 06 .......

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Mark down another "threadkill" for you Moron-o...Man, your gettin really good at this!:rolleyes: :evil:

It must be tough jerkOFF ! I mean when YOU can't read/write,, (((SPELL))) and you try to surf the net .. :boohoo:

Your mommy must be proud .....:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-26-2003, 12:31 PM

It must be tough jerkOFF ! I mean when YOU can't read/write,, (((SPELL))) and you try to surf the net .. :boohoo:

Your mommy must be proud .....:rolleyes:

Marino1983 I can`t Reed,wright and speel..write back at uew dud!....and come to think of it,your wrong....if my mother new I was in here surfin she woudn`t be proud.....this is the stupidest thing I do all day!.........but its fun!:tongue: Now pick yourself up off that floor you were knocked down on and brush yourself off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-26-2003, 05:27 PM
I can`t Reed,wright and speel..write back at uew dud!....and come to think of it,your wrong....if my mother new I was in here surfin she woudn`t be proud.....this is the stupidest thing I do all day!.........but its fun!:tongue: Now pick yourself up off that floor you were knocked down on and brush yourself off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:confused: Another response from the mentally handicapped poster girl .......

Marino1983