PDA

View Full Version : 1st Rounders

Drubatuba
02-02-2010, 10:32 AM
So i have seen alot of speculation on here and alot of different possibilites. From Rolando McClain to Dez Bryant to even Tim Tebow (ew). So I want to know who you think we will pick. Reply who you think we should grab and why.

Just 1st round please no mock drafts.

#77KB11/69
02-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Tebow won't go first round. It would be sweet to get McClain cuz his instincts and athleticism are at an ELITE level. He is impressive.

Drubatuba
02-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Tebow won't go first round. It would be sweet to get McClain cuz his instincts and athleticism are at an ELITE level. He is impressive.

I have no doubt in my mind that Tebow wont go in the 1st. But for some reason after the senior bowl I have been hearing people say how impressed the coaches were with how fast Tebow picked things up. And for some reason I have seen 2 or 3 Mock Drafts with Tebow going to us in the first... I laughed.

rushfinfan85
02-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Please give me B. Graham. Great motor, sound fundamentally, tackeling machine, decent speed, doesn't overpersue the play, holds his ground at the POA and was great for years on a horrible squad. Then take spikes in the second and C. Thomas in the third and we would be good to go

#1dolphinsfan
02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Give me Dez Bryant he is a stud WR and could make a huge difference in the way Chad Henne 2nd year as a starter goes i know you guys all think we need defense first but this draft is loaded at defense and you dont get to have a shot at a guy like Dez Bryant to often we were scoring 30 points a game with ronnie healthy so just imagine when Ronnie is healthy and we have Dez Bryant at WR a TRUE #1 wr just imagine what we could do Ronnie and Ricky would love it because it would take a guy out of the box so they have more room to run and it would give us a great duo for many years with Henne to Bryant and with Ronnie Running the ball then all we would need to find on offense would be a good TE

#77KB11/69
02-04-2010, 10:03 AM
"I have no doubt in my mind that Tebow wont go in the 1st. But for some reason after the senior bowl I have been hearing people say how impressed the coaches were with how fast Tebow picked things up. And for some reason I have seen 2 or 3 Mock Drafts with Tebow going to us in the first... I laughed."

I thought he was sick all week and the senior bowl stats showed he wasn't as ready as he should be for the pro's! If we're gonna get a gator, it should be SPIKES!