PDA

View Full Version : Mock draft game trades

PhinPhan910
02-03-2010, 06:11 PM
If you are one of the GM's of the thread "mock draft game" http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f75/mock-draft-game-269049.html

here is a place to discuss trades, say who is on the block, etc.

For me:

Looking to trade down if mcclain, berry, or dez bryant aren't available.

ON THE BLOCK:
Joey Porter

#1dolphinsfan
02-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Texans:
DeMeco Ryans ILB
Owen Daniels TE
Steve Slaton RB
Andre Johnson WR (it will cost a lot to get him but everyone is aviable for the right price)
Mario Williams DE (same goes for Williams as Johnson)
Matt Shaub QB

Also if you are giving me picks for the players they all have to be in this years draft

if you want any of the texans players make a offer i dont care who it is everyone is aviable

ChadHenne
02-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Broncos:
Brandon Marshall
Tony Scheffler
Anybody on our current coaching staff

that is all.

Tunaphish429
02-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Urlacher..

Agulenye

Tunaphish429
02-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Broncos:
Brandon Marshall
Tony Scheffler

that is all.

Bear propose trade of Brian Urlacher and 5th round pick for Marshall and a 3rd round pick

Tunaphish429
02-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Bears needs.....

Wr, De, Saftey, OL

Quadfather
02-03-2010, 06:48 PM
matt hasselbeck, deon branch, julius jones

#1dolphinsfan
02-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Broncos:
Brandon Marshall
Tony Scheffler

that is all.
what do you want for marshall im not going to give you Andre Johnson for Brandon Marshall but i want to team them up on the same team

Quadfather
02-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Texans:
DeMeco Ryans ILB
Owen Daniels TE
Steve Slaton RB
Andre Johnson WR (it will cost a lot to get him but everyone is aviable for the right price)
Matt Shaub QB

Also if you are giving me picks for the players they all have to be in this years draft

if you want any of the texans players make a offer i dont care who it is everyone is aviable

what are you looking for schaub?

#1dolphinsfan
02-03-2010, 07:22 PM
what are you looking for schaub?
make a offer and i will look it over

ChadHenne
02-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Bear propose trade of Brian Urlacher and 5th round pick for Marshall and a 3rd round pick

lulz, insulting offer to say the least.

PhinPhan910
02-03-2010, 07:26 PM
we are only doing 3 rounds right now.

Quadfather
02-03-2010, 07:41 PM
phinphan, you trading ronnie? i might give you a third for him. (seahawks)

ticophin
02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Kerry Collins, Javon Kearse, LenDale White on the Block for thr Titans....

Quadfather
02-03-2010, 08:00 PM
maybe matt schaub, steve slaton for matt hasselbeck, julius jones, and #14

Ozfin77
02-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Kansas City have pick #5 and taking offers for it.

Happy to consider players in any trade, but picks would be ideal....Not interested in guys over 30.

Send any offers to my PM if you got any idea's or offers.....Thanks.

Oraclepz
02-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Looking to trade the 1st overall pick... for more players and or draft picks...

Also Steven Jackson is available for trade... i will be taking trade offers but if i don't like whats being offered i will make my draft pick b4 midnight tonight.

send offers to pm or AIM oraclepz

#1dolphinsfan
02-03-2010, 08:39 PM
maybe matt schaub, steve slaton for matt hasselbeck, julius jones, and #14
how about matt Schaub, Steve Slaton, for Hasselbeck and the 6th pick?

Tunaphish429
02-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Broncos:
Brandon Marshall
Tony Scheffler

that is all.

How about Greg Olsen for Marshal and Scheffler?

DaytonaDolFan13
02-03-2010, 10:14 PM
VERNON DAVIS will cost you a 1st!

Ozfin77
02-03-2010, 11:38 PM
VERNON DAVIS will cost you a 1st!

What do you want for one of your 1st rounders?

PhinPhan910
02-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Looking to trade the 1st overall pick... for more players and or draft picks...

Also Steven Jackson is available for trade... i will be taking trade offers but if i don't like whats being offered i will make my draft pick b4 midnight tonight.

send offers to pm or AIM oraclepz

I see you posted here but have not yet picked..
just make sure you get ur pick in time.. if you don't know this already you are on the clock.

Clipse
02-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Patriots here. Most people available for a price.

fgrocker
02-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Texans:
DeMeco Ryans ILB
Owen Daniels TE
Steve Slaton RB
Matt Shaub QB

OK, so we're going with completely unrealistic GM moves now?

fgrocker
02-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Patriots here. Most people available for a price.

Any interest on your part in Julius Peppers?

j-off-her-doll
02-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Steelers available players:

Hines Ward
Santonio Holmes
Mewelde Moore

Tunaphish429
02-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Steelers available players:

Hines Ward
Santonio Holmes
Mewelde Moore

What do you want for Holmes?

I am Bears Gm

j-off-her-doll
02-04-2010, 01:21 PM
What do you want for Holmes?

I am Bears Gm

Just PM'd you.

#1dolphinsfan
02-04-2010, 01:27 PM
OK, so we're going with completely unrealistic GM moves now?
No if i was a GM everyone would be available it is going to take a lot to get some of the players i put up like andre johnson, and ryans for example but if the right price anyone is available and that is how it is in the real NFL to if you are willing to pay you can get any player in the NFL pretty much besides Tom Brady and payton manning in fact i accualy think if the pats were paid enough they would trade Brady but no one in the NFL will pay them enough for him and that is pretty much the same with my team right now if you want Johnson it is going to take a lot and the main reason that Owen Daniels and DeMeco Ryans on are there is because they are RFA for Mario WIlliams being on there that is also going to take a lot i am either going to have to get elite players and high draft picks or a lot of your draft and also let me add this it is a GAME just for fun about the draft so if you can trade players and colect draft picks its better that way its not like we are playing a season with these guys. oh yea and BTW this who draft is unrealistic its a DRAFT game not a in season game

Quadfather
02-04-2010, 01:39 PM
whoever is the dolphins owner, im interested in ronnie brown. seahawks and id give the 6th pick in the third round.

#1dolphinsfan
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Dolphins GM what would you want for Ronnie Brown i am the Texans GM i would be willing to give my third and Steve Slaton if that isnt enough make a counter offer and i will look it over

j-off-her-doll
02-04-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm adding Rashard Mendehall to my list of available players. Really, anyone on the team can be had for the right price. Some are obviously very expensive.

Quadfather
02-04-2010, 02:25 PM
i just looked, the seahawks dont have a third. so i cant offer that trade ronnie for a third. ronnie brown, cameron wake, and tyler thigpen for #40(8) and cory redding. ill throw in julius jones too if you want him.

Irish Dolphin
02-04-2010, 03:08 PM
saints looking for some linebackers

fgrocker
02-04-2010, 03:50 PM
No if i was a GM everyone would be available it is going to take a lot to get some of the players i put up like andre johnson, and ryans for example but if the right price anyone is available and that is how it is in the real NFL to if you are willing to pay you can get any player in the NFL pretty much besides Tom Brady and payton manning in fact i accualy think if the pats were paid enough they would trade Brady but no one in the NFL will pay them enough for him and that is pretty much the same with my team right now if you want Johnson it is going to take a lot and the main reason that Owen Daniels and DeMeco Ryans on are there is because they are RFA for Mario WIlliams being on there that is also going to take a lot i am either going to have to get elite players and high draft picks or a lot of your draft and also let me add this it is a GAME just for fun about the draft so if you can trade players and colect draft picks its better that way its not like we are playing a season with these guys. oh yea and BTW this who draft is unrealistic its a DRAFT game not a in season game

I can't really understand any of this, but it seems to say that you'd trade anyone on your team for picks just so you'd get to "play the draft game" more. Basically, if you traded your 8 best players each for first round picks, you'd get to make more picks, which is more fun to you. That's why I'm saying it's unrealistic. If you truly were saying everyone on your team was available for the right price, you would have said that and wouldn't have listed only your team's star players. I understand it's "just a game", but you're kind of defeating the purpose of this game if that was your intent.

Quadfather
02-04-2010, 04:03 PM
seahawks trade this years second (#40) and next years for julius peppers. (on the hypothetical condition a contract can be worked out)

#1dolphinsfan
02-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I can't really understand any of this, but it seems to say that you'd trade anyone on your team for picks just so you'd get to "play the draft game" more. Basically, if you traded your 8 best players each for first round picks, you'd get to make more picks, which is more fun to you. That's why I'm saying it's unrealistic. If you truly were saying everyone on your team was available for the right price, you would have said that and wouldn't have listed only your team's star players. I understand it's "just a game", but you're kind of defeating the purpose of this game if that was your intent.
I guarantee you that no of the player i listed are going to be traded i am just using them as examples if they are up there then people are going to relize that they would be able to get anyone on the texans no one has enough to get andre johnson, or mario Williams the other player (Shaub, Ryans, and Daniels) people have a good shot at getting i see them that could be replaced

greasyObnoxious
02-04-2010, 04:38 PM
seahawks trade this years second (#40) and next years second for julius peppers. (on the hypothetical condition a contract can be worked out)

isn't Julius Peppers a FA?

fgrocker
02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
isn't Julius Peppers a FA?

We had planned on franchising him again if need be, but fortunately worked out a mutually beneficial "sign-and-trade" deal with Seattle before free agency began.

Quadfather
02-04-2010, 06:55 PM
We had planned on franchising him again if need be, but fortunately worked out a mutually beneficial "sign-and-trade" deal with New England before free agency began.

so wait, youre not trading him to seatlle? i thought we had a deal?

Clipse
02-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Any interest on your part in Julius Peppers?
Since we run a 3-4, I'd have to pass. Not a fan of turning a 30 year old DE into an OLB at this point in his career.

fgrocker
02-05-2010, 11:35 AM
so wait, youre not trading him to seatlle? i thought we had a deal?

My mistake, I accidentally put New England instead of Seattle. Peppers is yours.

fgrocker
02-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Carolina may be looking to trade its two 2nd round picks (#40, #48) to move into the first round. PM any offers.

DaytonaDolFan13
02-05-2010, 01:13 PM
NINERS want your 2 2nds for their #13....

JT-forpresident
02-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Carolina may be looking to trade its two 2nd round picks (#40, #48) to move into the first round. PM any offers.

bills will give you their first rounder for a 2011 first rounder and your 40th pick

Quadfather
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM
matt hasselbeck, deion branch, julius jones, cory redding on the block. looking for picks and/or a running back.

Nick13
02-05-2010, 02:37 PM
The Washington Redskins are currently shopping the #4 pick. Biggest needs: More picks, OL, S, DE, RB (in that order). PM me with your offer.

JRoX85
02-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Eric Berry Is in for trade bait, I am looking for a 1st rounder and either a LB to play alongside Foote, or a DT/DE

Nick13
02-05-2010, 04:46 PM
With Suh and Eric Berry off the board Washington is looking to move down. We would like to acquire more picks as our 3rd rounder was used in the supplemental draft (still trying to find out on who...haha). I will entertain any and all offers through PM's.

JRoX85
02-05-2010, 04:52 PM
you have trade offer per me

FinsFanatic777
02-05-2010, 09:38 PM
TRADE:
fgrocker (Panthers) offered me (Cardinals) a trade, and I accepted.

fgrocker gives: Deangelo Williams, RB
I give: Anquan Boldin, WR + 3rd round pick

PhinPhan910
02-05-2010, 10:01 PM
TRADE:
fgrocker (Panthers) offered me (Cardinals) a trade, and I accepted.

fgrocker gives: Deangelo Williams, RB
I give: Anquan Boldin, WR + 3rd round pick
Approved.

JRoX85
02-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Eric Berry or Delmas are on the trade wire from my Lions PM me with offers

Quadfather
02-05-2010, 11:04 PM
phinphan910, did you approve the julius peppers trade: seahawks trade round 2 (40) and next years second for peppers?

Nick13
02-06-2010, 12:50 AM
Washington sends #4 overall pick to Cleveland for #7 overall and #92 overall.

PhinPhan910
02-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Washington sends #4 overall pick to Cleveland for #7 overall and #92 overall.

Approved.

PhinPhan910
02-06-2010, 10:41 AM
phinphan910, did you approve the julius peppers trade: seahawks trade round 2 (40) and next years second for peppers?

You can't use draft picks for next year, so declined.
Also, at this point, we are only doing 3 rounds.

PhinPhan910
02-06-2010, 10:43 AM
The miami dolphins and detroit lions have agreed to a trade:

Lions send/Dolphins recieve:
Eric Berry
Lions 2nd round pick

Dolphins send/Lions recieve:
1st round 12th overall
2nd round 43rd overall
Ted Ginn
Joey Porter
Philip Merling

fgrocker
02-06-2010, 11:07 AM
NINERS want your 2 2nds for their #13....

Depends who is available at that spot. I'll let you know.

fgrocker
02-06-2010, 11:11 AM
You can't use draft picks for next year, so declined.
Also, at this point, we are only doing 3 rounds.

Why? It's the same theory as trading players between teams. I thought we were supposed to make deals as if we were actually the GM. It's hard to get some deals done without involving future picks.

Quadfather
02-06-2010, 12:58 PM
The miami dolphins and detroit lions have agreed to a trade:

Lions send/Dolphins recieve:
Eric Berry
Lions 2nd round pick

Dolphins send/Lions recieve:
1st round 12th overall
2nd round 43rd overall
Ted Ginn
Joey Porter
Philip Merling

the lions just got owned...by the commish

come on now, you move up 10 spots in the first, about 10 spots in the second, all for three overrated players that wouldnt get a third round pick combined? and i cant trade a future second for julius peppers in a fair deal?

Quadfather
02-06-2010, 12:59 PM
im looking to move up from 6

JRoX85
02-06-2010, 01:38 PM
the lions just got owned...by the commish

come on now, you move up 10 spots in the first, about 10 spots in the second, all for three overrated players that wouldnt get a third round pick combined? and i cant trade a future second for julius peppers in a fair deal?

Wow, hate to see you say that. Even though porter is old he will shine in our 4-3 scheme, oh yea and Merling is still young and developing into a pretty solid DE oh wait now we have a burner in Ginn (who did pck up his game towards the end of last season) to line up alongside CJ for Stafford to throw to, and I only dropped down 10 picks for all this to happen. I already had Delmas playing Safety so I didn't need Berry, and this draft is stacked with Defense. They way I see it, I got three quality players and only dropped 10 spots which is where I wanted to be in the beginning. My player should still be where I want him, and I didnt loose any round picks. The commish got what he wanted as well, so stop your crying over your Peppers trade and deal with it LOL.

Ozfin77
02-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Kansas City are on the clock and are trading the 5th pick.......

Anyone wanting to move up?

Quadfather
02-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Wow, hate to see you say that. Even though porter is old he will shine in our 4-3 scheme, oh yea and Merling is still young and developing into a pretty solid DE oh wait now we have a burner in Ginn (who did pck up his game towards the end of last season) to line up alongside CJ for Stafford to throw to, and I only dropped down 10 picks for all this to happen. I already had Delmas playing Safety so I didn't need Berry, and this draft is stacked with Defense. They way I see it, I got three quality players and only dropped 10 spots which is where I wanted to be in the beginning. My player should still be where I want him, and I didnt loose any round picks. The commish got what he wanted as well, so stop your crying over your Peppers trade and deal with it LOL.

do you know what 10 spots, going from 2 to 10 is worth? its worth like a 1st round pick or 2 seconds. you got a guy that is a 3-4 linebacker, a 3-4 5-technique, and a wide reciever that isnt that good. porter and merling dont even really fit in a 4-3 defense. this trade would have been decent if you had gotten the dolphins second round pick, but you GAVE up your second round pick. im sorry man, you got owned.

DaytonaDolFan13
02-07-2010, 04:02 PM
OWNNNNNNNED hahahahaaa

BERRY a PHIN WOULD BE SWEET!

Ozfin77
02-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Kansas City are on the clock and are trading the 5th pick.......

Anyone wanting to move up?

If I dont get any offers for this pick, we'll make our selection before Superbowl kick-off.

Let me know? Thanks.

Ozfin77
02-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Its now the 6th pick up for trade.

Send offers if you want to move up and get your guy!

baseballcb95
02-07-2010, 10:42 PM

You got legit owned. no doubt. im not in this just a bystander giving my 2 cents but to make it a fair trade, phinfan wouldve had to include like a future 2nd, thats how one sided your trade was. you traded down in 2 (from the 2nd pick which is sooooo valuable) rounds got a struggling trackstar, team chemistry killing olb on the downside of his career, and a project. congrats..

DaytonaDolFan13
02-07-2010, 10:49 PM
MAKE YOUR DAMN PICK and stopped ALL THESE bullllll**** trades and such. Its TAINTING EVERYTHING.

Ozfin77
02-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Be patient....if u dont want to do it right then dont join!!

fgrocker
02-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Julius Peppers is available for a 1st round pick. Anyone interested? (Tennessee maybe?)

fgrocker
02-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Panthers franchise Peppers and send him to Seattle for the #40 pick.

Quadfather
02-10-2010, 05:07 PM
seattle works out record long term deal for peppers, 6 years 90 million, 40 million G money. seattle looking to move down from 14 pick.

Quadfather
02-11-2010, 03:18 PM
the seahawks trade the number 14 pick to the tampa bay bucs, for the #35 pick and #42 pick in round 2.

greasyObnoxious
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM
the seahawks trade the number 14 pick to the tampa bay bucs, for the #35 pick and #42 pick in round 2.

confirmed. bucs send #35 and #42 to Seattle for #14.

Ozfin77
02-15-2010, 06:12 PM
There's a whisper comin' outta KC that Dwayne Bowe is restless.....ssshhhh, dont tell anyone though! :lol:

#1dolphinsfan
02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Anyone want Demeco Ryans?

fgrocker
02-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Hey Eagles, I'll send you AZ's 3rd rounder for Michael Vick!

Ozfin77
02-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Chiefs are happy to talk trades for picks if anyone's interested.

Oraclepz
03-02-2010, 03:04 PM
any one interested in Ndamukong Suh??? PM me..

greasyObnoxious
03-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Josh Johnson, QB, Bucs available for trade