PDA

View Full Version : Rolando McClain and Sean Weatherspoon in Round 1 and 2! Whos with me?

foozool13
02-04-2010, 07:56 PM
There is obviously no doubt that we need help at ILB and with Crowder talking bull**** the last week I would love to see us trade his ***. That's why I think we should draft Rolando McClain and Sean Weatherspoon in Round 1 and 2 and then pick up a FA NT. This way we get a tackling machine and defensive leader in McClain and the best cover LB in Weatherspoon. Who's with me!?!?!?!?!

ColonelJ
02-04-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm with you. Unfortunately, It's a long shot as McClain is likely gone by 12, and Weatherspoon is likely gone by #43. But I would not mind any combination of: Graham, Weatherspoon, Spikes, Washington, Hughes, Worilds (added).

#1dolphinsfan
02-04-2010, 08:09 PM
I think we have a shot at McClain in the first. Spoon on the other hand won't be there when we pick in the second

ColonelJ
02-04-2010, 08:13 PM
A lot of the scouts give Spoon a late 2nd round grade...its possible he is there at #43 i think

If that's true, then I take Graham in the first, and Spoon in the second. Whatch out!

Clipse
02-04-2010, 08:34 PM
No chance. More like McClain at 12 and the actual best coverage LB in the draft in A.J. Edds in round 4. Witherspoon isn't falling to #43, not gonna happen.

Quadfather
02-04-2010, 08:40 PM
we need to address a playmaking wide reciever in the first 3 rounds, more like the 1st or 2nd, whether thats dez bryant in the first or demarius thomas or someone else in the second. unless we get antonio bryant or trade for a wide out.

Ricky_Fan34
02-04-2010, 08:55 PM
McClain won't be there. I think KC takes him at 5.

Ozfin77
02-04-2010, 08:59 PM
No chance. More like McClain at 12 and the actual best coverage LB in the draft in A.J. Edds in round 4. Witherspoon isn't falling to #43, not gonna happen.

Good call buddy...To say this would make me a happy man would be a HUGE understatment!! :lol:

I'd even trade down a little in Rd3 and go for Edds in Rd 3

xxGrizzxx
02-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Good call buddy...To say this would make me a happy man would be a HUGE understatment!! :lol:

I'd even trade down a little in Rd3 and go for Edds in Rd 3

Agree if we get McClain in the first id go for Benn/Tate in second if either there if not go for 'spoon, Washington or Hughes and if we do get one of them then grab Edds in the 3rd.

NashPhin
02-05-2010, 10:18 AM
we need to address a playmaking wide reciever in the first 3 rounds, more like the 1st or 2nd, whether thats dez bryant in the first or demarius thomas or someone else in the second. unless we get antonio bryant or trade for a wide out.

I agree that we have to place some priority on the receiver position. Henne needs somebody with at least an iota of run after catch ability. Otherwise, we will have to continue to perfectly execute 15 play drives in order to score points.

Perhaps this can be addressed in free agency?

AccordOn13z
02-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Uhmmmm no. Dont forget we need WRs.