PDA

View Full Version : Who is this annoying woman on WQAM?

Stratman Tigers
02-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Get well soon Mad Dog because this lady is unbearable. Its like they let someone's little sister on the air.

esafille
02-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Get well soon Mad Dog because this lady is unbearable. Its like they let someone's little sister on the air.

I dunno, but I could only take a few minutes of it. Luckily, I'm at home listening online, though, so I have plenty of alternatives at my disposal haha

Yessir
02-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Her name is Anita Marks. And she needs to get back into the kitchen as soon as possible.

BassFin
02-08-2010, 08:02 PM
She actually played QB for the Miami team of some woman's football league that folded real quick. She knows a lot more about sports than your average woman but that's not saying much. Sorry ladies but you just don't sound right as sportscasters/radio personalities when you're talking the big sports.

BigJP
02-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Man imo No one can replace the madog when he was having the problems with the station and was gone for like 2 seasons or something I went crazy I couldnt listen to the games anymore. I like to turn the tv down and listen to the madog on the radio for the games....Does anyone remember who they had filling in for him while he was gone for those couple/few seasons?

Oraclepz
02-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Her name is Anita Marks. And she needs to get back into the kitchen as soon as possible.

Damn.. lol is she that bad????

NIXFINS
02-08-2010, 08:38 PM
She's hot and very knowledgable about sports. She was in Baltimore for a few years.

KingNick88
02-08-2010, 08:43 PM
She is very hott... Too bad you can't watch her... lol

KingNick88
02-08-2010, 08:44 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
I think this is her... :)

BigJP
02-08-2010, 08:47 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
I think this is her... :)

Damn if that's her than I take back my comment maybe I can live without the madog but ONLY if they start putting video in the studio and she has to take his place in all tv appearances.....LOL!!!!.....she's fine

miamiron
02-08-2010, 09:52 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/02/anitac-1.jpgShe didn't age gracefully

Some comments from her last gig

A stapler would be more literate and could talk sports better than Marks did. There were several occasions where I actually turned the radio off feeling embarrassed for her.

Good riddance! She was truly awful. Her overall lack of sports knowledge was remarkable for someone in her position. She was a broken record and playing a bad tune. If they want good looks and competence, bring in Amber Theoharris. She knows her stuff and knows how to conduct an interview that isn't all about sexual innuendo. And she's much better looking.

Thank you for leaving! she was the worst ever.

great news! just in time for baseball season, which she knows NOTHING about!

This is some of the best news that I have heard all year. It was dreadful listening to Anita

Not to kick someone while they are down, but the station should have never renewed her contract last year. She was whiny, arrogant, condescending, and the only things she knew anything about were football and gambling on football. There are enough women in sports that her nolvelty act of being a "sports chick" just isn't good enough. I'm glad she's gone. Now, perhaps I will go back to listening

NOW I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS TRAIN WRECK

Bumpus
02-08-2010, 10:51 PM
:hitit:

GoonBoss
02-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Kinda looks like Sarah Jessica Parker with boobs.

That's not even close to attractive BTW. That horse face just makes me cringe.

Myles Fynch
02-09-2010, 03:38 PM
She is very hott... Too bad you can't watch her... lol

Her radio show was simulcast for TV on MASN (Mid Atlantic Sports Network). It was too Ravens-centric for me so I didn't watch it much.

Stratman Tigers
02-21-2010, 03:12 AM
Horse face.

Did Mad Dog return?