PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Jake Long Jersey... $22

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Yes, that's right. I got an authentic Jake Long jersey off of mlbjersies.com for only 22 dollars, plus shipping. Me and 3 friends split the shipping so it only cost me 30. I was skeptical about getting a jersey for only 22, and figured it wouldn't be the real thing. It came in today though, and I'm impressed. Definitely a great purchase. Just thought I'd share for any FinHeaveners who may be looking to buy a jersey.

JERSEYFINFAN23
02-09-2010, 08:22 PM
nice im bidding on 1 right now on ebay its 25 right now. do they have others?

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 08:25 PM
nice im bidding on 1 right now on ebay its 25 right now. do they have others?
Selection is limited. I'll try and pull some from memory...

Jason Taylor
Jake Long
Chad Pennington
Ronnie Brown
Dan Marino
Joey Porter?
Ted Ginn

That's all I can remember. All of those are available in teal, white, and orange. I got the white Jake Long. It's beautiful.

Thumper1016
02-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the info I will have to check it out. I need a new jersey.

auqa alliance
02-09-2010, 08:49 PM
do you have any pictures of the jersey because theres a lot of cheese out there

lunchbox1126
02-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Thats awesome and looks legit. You sure it is MLBjersies.com and not mlbjersey.us?

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Thats awesome and looks legit. You sure it is MLBjersies.com and not mlbjersey.us?
It could be .us I don't know though, because I didn't order them. I know it's something having to do with mlbjersies

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 09:10 PM
do you have any pictures of the jersey because theres a lot of cheese out there
No, sorry. But I'm not lieing when I tell you it's perfect and not fake at all.

And for those who know about fiftyofhaze...

It didn't come from China.

Myles Fynch
02-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes, that's right. I got an authentic Jake Long jersey off of mlbjersies.com for only 22 dollars, plus shipping.

I'm glad you were able to get your money up.

:rimshot:

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm glad you were able to get your money up.

:rimshot:
:lol:

Do you need to see the reciept?? You know, to make sure it's not a fake Chinese jersey.. :lol:

Myles Fynch
02-09-2010, 09:27 PM
:lol:

Do you need to see the reciept?? You know, to make sure it's not a fake Chinese jersey.. :lol:

Even if it was from China, how do we know it's not from a fake China?

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Even if it was from China, how do we know it's not from a fake China?
Those Korean *******s.... Nothing is safe anymore!

Myles Fynch
02-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Those Korean *******s.... Nothing is safe anymore!

Did you go with white or aqua?

auqa alliance
02-09-2010, 09:38 PM
i believe you that it looks good i just wanted to take a look. But sounds like you got a great deal.

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Did you go with white or aqua?
White. I already have a ton of aqua. I now have 3 white jersies.

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 10:20 PM
i believe you that it looks good i just wanted to take a look. But sounds like you got a great deal.
Trust me, I was very skeptical and my friend had to convince me. It's definitly something to look at. Great price for a nice jersey.

Nawledge
02-09-2010, 10:40 PM
http://www.mlbjerseys.us/reebok-NFL-Jerseys/reebok-Miami-Dolphins/reebok-Reebok-NFL-Equipment-Miami-Dolphins-77-Long-White-Football-Jerseys.html

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NFL Player Replica Jersey was engineered and constructed to duplicate the individual team and skill position utilizing similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version. Screenprinted front, back and TV player numbers, player name on a sewn down name plate and team name or logo on front chest or sleeves, where applicable. Flat knit construction collar with NFL Equipment patch sewn down on bottom of front collar or fabric insert. RBK vector sewn on each sleeve with team stripes, if applicable, duplicated either as a set-in stripe, screenprint stripe or as a knit in jacquard. Reebok NFL Equipment jock tag with alpha sizing applied to lower left bottom. 100% nylon diamond back mesh body and 100% nylon dazzle sleeves and yoke for team color. 100% polyester diamond back mesh body and 100% polyester dazzle sleeves and yoke for white. 100% polyester flat knit rib collar and 100% polyester engineered stripe knit insert for select teams. Imported.

i would just watch out ordering from that place, a few reviews said the jerseys look ok but they sent someone the wrong jersey and wouldnt exchange it and other people havent received their items and so on. Personally i wouldnt mess with that site. They come from China.

Ricky_Fan34
02-09-2010, 10:43 PM
http://www.mlbjerseys.us/reebok-NFL-Jerseys/reebok-Miami-Dolphins/reebok-Reebok-NFL-Equipment-Miami-Dolphins-77-Long-White-Football-Jerseys.html

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NFL Player Replica Jersey was engineered and constructed to duplicate the individual team and skill position utilizing similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version. Screenprinted front, back and TV player numbers, player name on a sewn down name plate and team name or logo on front chest or sleeves, where applicable. Flat knit construction collar with NFL Equipment patch sewn down on bottom of front collar or fabric insert. RBK vector sewn on each sleeve with team stripes, if applicable, duplicated either as a set-in stripe, screenprint stripe or as a knit in jacquard. Reebok NFL Equipment jock tag with alpha sizing applied to lower left bottom. 100% nylon diamond back mesh body and 100% nylon dazzle sleeves and yoke for team color. 100% polyester diamond back mesh body and 100% polyester dazzle sleeves and yoke for white. 100% polyester flat knit rib collar and 100% polyester engineered stripe knit insert for select teams. Imported.

i would just watch out ordering from that place, a few reviews said the jerseys look ok but they sent someone the wrong jersey and wouldnt exchange it and other people havent received their items and so on. Personally i wouldnt mess with that site. They come from China.
Well. It worked for me. Everyone else who has used it before has had no problems with it. Maybe me and the people I know are just lucky. :lol:

tylerdolphin
02-11-2010, 02:43 AM
im not sure i can believe you at this point. no receipt...no certificate of authenticity...no nothing

pics or GTFO

Possum
02-11-2010, 02:44 AM
god now we got a jake long conspiracy to go along with wake and visine.

CedarPhin
02-11-2010, 03:36 AM
We're going to have to put this all on Coast to Coast AM.

Vaark
02-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Flash forward to 2/9/2011 profootballfinsfan.com:

"Rickyfan34 quarantined to dry wall storage facility; being treated for lead poisoning"

Ricky_Fan34
02-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Flash forward to 2/9/2011 profootballfinsfan.com:

"Rickyfan34 quarantined to dry wall storage facility; being treated for lead poisoning"
I wore it yesterday... have been having trouble breathing since... :lol:

RyanWallace321
02-12-2010, 03:30 PM
it is a chinese website so im gonna go with the chinese made it mlbjersey
.us

Vaark
02-12-2010, 05:02 PM
I wore it yesterday... have been having trouble breathing since... :lol:

Don't despair. The glass-half-full version is that you'll always have a pencil when you need one.

Ricky_Fan34
02-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Don't despair. The glass-half-full version is that you'll always have a pencil when you need one.
There ya go. That's one way to look at it.:lol:

Beasley
02-13-2010, 12:06 AM
i can get the same thing....i sell em.....waiting on the henne

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_daFdI1Rg-wU/ScB8Blqh1wI/AAAAAAAANnM/POW8YcgFcHg/MIA77WH-F1734A_01.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_daFdI1Rg-wU/ScB8AmT1B7I/AAAAAAAANnE/vLD7L-gg-7s/MIA77WH-F1734A_02.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_daFdI1Rg-wU/ScB79Yd9RxI/AAAAAAAANmc/pXjO_fZOZVE/MIA77GN-F1736A_01.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_daFdI1Rg-wU/ScB7-TdsIWI/AAAAAAAANmw/2e-oH3oJ2-M/MIA77OR-F1735A_01.jpg

fiftyofhaze
03-12-2010, 11:23 AM
It ain't authentic because it's a replica jersey with stitched letters. But I
can definately see y they sell for 280 in season and 22 bucks months later. Either way it's cool if that's the kinda thing u do. So will u tell people it's
only 22 bucks or make up some receipt scan that shows it for 280.

RyanWallace321
03-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Mlbjerdies.us is a chinese website. Hints the little chinese pop up asking if u have questions

Ricky_Fan34
03-12-2010, 08:47 PM
It ain't authentic because it's a replica jersey with stitched letters. But I
can definately see y they sell for 280 in season and 22 bucks months later. Either way it's cool if that's the kinda thing u do. So will u tell people it's
only 22 bucks or make up some receipt scan that shows it for 280.
What are you talking about? You are the same dude who got all pissy about a Cam Wake jersey, and now you're at it again about my Jake Long jersey? Clearly you have some kind of issue with jersies because frankly, this is ridiculous. It's a really nice jersey for a cheap price... that's all that really matters.

fiftyofhaze
03-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Nflshop.com look into that website.

estreetnj
03-13-2010, 02:39 PM
I have no problem with the chinese authentic jerseys. yeah they are a great price for a decent jersey. ON the other hand I do have a problem with people claiming they have an authentic jersey when it is clearly a knock off. YOu need to know what your buying.

Ricky_Fan34
03-13-2010, 10:09 PM
I have no problem with the chinese authentic jerseys. yeah they are a great price for a decent jersey. ON the other hand I do have a problem with people claiming they have an authentic jersey when it is clearly a knock off. YOu need to know what your buying.
1. A replica jersey is a jersey with the ironed on numbers. Those are generally what most people buy, because they are cheaper and they are nice jerseys at well.

2. An authentic jersey is an exact copy of what players actually wear, with numbers and letters stitched on, unlike the replicas...

3. Then you have your authentic game worn and/or your authentic signed.

What I ordered matches the description of #2.

estreetnj
03-14-2010, 10:01 AM
4.you have chinese authentic jersey/ knock offs. which look like authentic.But if you where to compare the both next to each other you will find many flaws. They are not NFL licensed.

See every other thread on this and many other boards about this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgxTbQZkqE

Ricky_Fan34
03-14-2010, 11:40 AM
This is ridiculous. I don't give a rats *** where it was made and who it was made by. For 22 bucks it's really not even worth arguing over. I have the jersey in my posession and I think it looks great. That's my opinion. If you want to nitpicking as to where it came from, go for it. For 50 less than ironed on jersey numbers, it's a fantastic deal. Clearly you don't think so, and that's fine. The whole point of this thread is to inform other fans of a site where they can order great jerseys for a good value.

estreetnj
03-14-2010, 12:52 PM
and i totally agree with you. yes they are great deals. as i pointed out in previous post. My only point is that every one should know what they are buying. I'm not arguing at all. I'm trying to help every one. that is all. My bad if I came off wrong in anyway

andres2882
05-10-2010, 09:42 AM
This is ridiculous. I don't give a rats *** where it was made and who it was made by. For 22 bucks it's really not even worth arguing over. I have the jersey in my posession and I think it looks great. That's my opinion. If you want to nitpicking as to where it came from, go for it. For 50 less than ironed on jersey numbers, it's a fantastic deal. Clearly you don't think so, and that's fine. The whole point of this thread is to inform other fans of a site where they can order great jerseys for a good value.

Thanks for the heads-up. I have been thinking of starting a jersey collection with the hopes of getting some signatures at TC this year. Since I just want them for myself, a nice stitched jersey for $22 is fantastic!