PDA

View Full Version : The "We Are The World" Remake - Is It Just Me Who Thinks It Sucks?

Vaark
02-13-2010, 10:50 AM
Glny4jSciVI

Bobby Humphrey
02-13-2010, 01:40 PM
I up chucked a little when MJ started signing about children ...... and thought it was odd when it broke out into a rap like thing for a while ..... but all and all I really liked it.

GoonBoss
02-13-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm not listening. It sucked the first time. I can't believe it's going to be better this time.

dreday
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM
uhhhh,am I the only one looking at this wondering why wyclef is yelping like a stuck wildebeest, JHud is side-eyeing EVERYONE in the room.jamie foxx does a joking impression of a dead ray charles, when this is supposed to be serious, nicole shouldsitthehelldown getting hella cameos, janet and michael jackson looking like they are singing together in microsoft paint, and i'm not going to even get into the auto-tune and rap segments!!! WTF quincy and lionel…some songs just shouldn't be touched and this is one of them.an #epicfail!

wyclefs screams and t pains autotune killed it and not in a good way either...

Bumpus
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Meh, I always liked Dr. Demento's "We Are the Worms" version better.

Vaark
02-13-2010, 02:13 PM
I up chucked a little when MJ started signing about children ...... and thought it was odd when it broke out into a rap like thing for a while ..... but all and all I really liked it.

Being from a country whose best save-the-world video effort was as crappy as this one, it's easy to see why you're so easy to please.:up: (Neil Young should be ashamed!)

VJN3u1wAWIk

Vaark
02-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Meh, I always liked Dr. Demento's "We Are the Worms" version better.

have you ever seen this "pop up" version??

GYUrjQzclqM

Bobby Humphrey
02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
have you ever seen this "pop up" version??

GYUrjQzclqM

If I would of known Kenny Rogers was in a version I would of saved my praise for this one.

dreday
02-13-2010, 02:45 PM
miley outshined everybody....and where was beyonce?or rhianna..must be too big for something like this.and...

wtf @ lil wayne even being there..hell bizzy bone couldve done better..i was in the other room and could hear wayne's autotune all the way down the hall

wtf @ justin bieber

Bumpus
02-13-2010, 03:03 PM
:lol2:
Kenny Rodgers AND Michael Jackson with his "Thriller" nose.

Gonzo
02-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Though my hopes weren't high, as soon as they opened with Justin Bieber, I changed the channel. How many donations are they actually expecting from 12 year old girls and d-day?

jared81
02-13-2010, 04:31 PM
these people are clowns. especially wyclef, his charity is full of fraud, ripping off your own country that is already struggling, there is nothing worse.

GoonBoss
02-13-2010, 07:46 PM
You know, there are some really great singers out there. Tina Turner, Willy Nelson Billy Joel...

Steve Perry in such a recognizable....As is Cndy Lauper and Hue Lewis.

I can't help it if they suck.

By the way; It's like somone did a bad impression of Dylan in that song.

GoonBoss
02-13-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm also **** hammered drunk.

Gonzo
02-13-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm also **** hammered drunk.
:hi5:

Myles Fynch
02-13-2010, 11:35 PM
What a pathetic and ego-maniacal vanity stroking that was. I hope it makes money and that the right people get it... but wow. I feel dirty, ugly, and shameful for having watched that. All from a music video that was supposed to help suffering people. Well, they have added me to the list. :bobdole:

I fully concur with dreday's comments so I won't bother to repeat them.

I need to cleanse my palate.

N7ZTQrshuKg