PDA

View Full Version : Errick lynne williams is also known as...



Billhoff
11-21-2003, 01:12 PM
BIG STRONG "RICKY WILLIAMS"!!...With that pretty name he fits right in the dopefins organization....he had to of gotten smacked around a little in the girls room growin up! ...don`t ya think??:tongue:

Pagan
11-21-2003, 04:25 PM
I hear he's also known as:

"The Man Who Cornholed The Bills For 150 Yards On National TV"

Marino1983
11-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
BIG STRONG "RICKY WILLIAMS"!!...With that pretty name he fits right in the dopefins organization....he had to of gotten smacked around a little in the girls room growin up! ...don`t ya think??:tongue:




But wait,,,, what was the nickname that hit the media this off season ?

:spit: Let me take a stab in the dark, " QUEENY " bleedso is the manly :laughat: name !!!!!!

:lol: jerkOFF you just keep on with the intellectual responses / threads and I will :club: your insanely STUPID @$$ ...

:roflmao: Trying to diss Rickey Williams real name when the billy goats starting :laughat: qb goes by the name of QUEENY ..

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

TerryTate
11-21-2003, 10:33 PM
who has their period 365 days a year?

Drew Bledsoe, cause he bleeds THAT much :lol:

Billhoff
11-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





But wait,,,, what was the nickname that hit the media this off season ?

:spit: Let me take a stab in the dark, " QUEENY " bleedso is the manly :laughat: name !!!!!!

:lol: jerkOFF you just keep on with the intellectual responses / threads and I will :club: your insanely STUPID @$$ ...

:roflmao: Trying to diss Rickey Williams real name when the billy goats starting :laughat: qb goes by the name of QUEENY ..

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 I knew you would take the bate, ya weakminded Moron!...and I totally agree about your girlfriend Bledsoe...Between our two teams we have six really bad quarterbacks!...How is Lynne anyway I hope his locks are washed & lookin pretty for sunday...I hope he doesn`t forget his curling iron ,that would be devastating for the team morale! :eek: :lol: :lol:

TerryTate
11-22-2003, 12:03 AM
lets drag down Billhoff by his mullet and see him get up and walk away...

Thats what happens to ricky a couple times a game at least, and you make him out to be a pansy :lol:

He'll be looking sharp in his orange jersey as he runs all over the foreskins, and barfalo will probably lose again, i dunno who they are playing, but who cares.....

Billhoff
11-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
lets drag down Billhoff by his mullet and see him get up and walk away...

Thats what happens to ricky a couple times a game at least, and you make him out to be a pansy :lol:

He'll be looking sharp in his orange jersey as he runs all over the foreskins, and barfalo will probably lose again, i dunno who they are playing, but who cares..... Wouldn`t orange clash with his lipstick?............... If he didn`t have them locks he`d probably have 300 more yards...but nooooooo..."errick lynne" has to have them locks....I guess he looks in the mirror and see`s his girly face and has to keep them..or maybe Winnyhinnny likes to grab them from behind...or maybe he still likes "the whoopie" look.....who knows?

dolfan06
11-22-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Wouldn`t orange clash with his lipstick?............... If he didn`t have them locks he`d probably have 300 more yards...but nooooooo..."errick lynne" has to have them locks....I guess he looks in the mirror and see`s his girly face and has to keep them..or maybe Winnyhinnny likes to grab them from behind...or maybe he still likes "the whoopie" look.....who knows? i'd like to meet this pansy, bet he couldn't fight his way out of 100yds of wet toilet paper with razor blades in each hand!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I knew you would take the bate, ya weakminded Moron!...and I totally agree about your girlfriend Bledsoe...Between our two teams we have six really bad quarterbacks!...How is Lynne anyway I hope his locks are washed & lookin pretty for sunday...I hope he doesn`t forget his curling iron ,that would be devastating for the team morale! :eek: :lol: :lol:




:lol: "Take the bate " ....... It is daily fact jerkOFF that you are one of the top 10 (mentally retarded) rival fans that cannot tell the difference between a real fly and a fly that is tied on a HOOK !! :goof:

The "powder *** blue" in the billy goat uniforms basically are just a reflection of the entire goat organization... Ralph the CORNHOLER is what really ails your team... Not to mention the goats moronic personalities and the negative intelligence level, sh!t sniffers like YOU jerkOFF project as a fan base ..... :spit:

:shakeno:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
who has their period 365 days a year?

Drew Bledsoe, cause he bleeds THAT much :lol:




Just like 99.9% of the male billy goat fans !!!

:yikes:


Marino1983

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'd like to meet this pansy, bet he couldn't fight his way out of 100yds of wet toilet paper with razor blades in each hand!:rolleyes:



:roflmao: Man 06 there are about 10 or 20 of these gutless wildebeest fans that I would like to meet !!!!

Sorta find out if they are as much of a bunch of "bad@$$es" as they TRY to initiate on this m-b ......

:shakeno:

:chair:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
11-23-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
BIG STRONG "RICKY WILLIAMS"!!...With that pretty name he fits right in the dopefins organization....he had to of gotten smacked around a little in the girls room growin up! ...don`t ya think??:tongue:

What's wrong with the name Erikk?

He can't be any worse then Drew "Queenie" Bledsoe.

XoPhinsoX
11-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Wouldn`t orange clash with his lipstick?............... If he didn`t have them locks he`d probably have 300 more yards...but nooooooo..."errick lynne" has to have them locks....I guess he looks in the mirror and see`s his girly face and has to keep them..or maybe Winnyhinnny likes to grab them from behind...or maybe he still likes "the whoopie" look.....who knows?

What is it about you that makes you feel that you have to crack on a guy cause he has long hair? This has to be one of the dumbest things...ever.

Do you sit there and crack on black guys IRL with long hair? Or is it just Ricky Williams? Perhaps you're insecure about something?

I'd grow dreads if I could..

I guess being in Buffalo all you come across are dudes with mullets and receding hair lines in their sweet 86 Chevy's.

dolfan06
11-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX


I guess being in Buffalo all you come across are dudes with mullets and receding hair lines in their sweet 86 Chevy's. i think you can end it there. living in buffalo is bad enough!:rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
11-23-2003, 02:17 PM
It's actually 70 degrees in Buffalo.

It's warm enough for them to take their shirts off :(

Let's hope not.

Marino1983
11-23-2003, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
[B]It's actually 70 degrees in Buffalo.

It's warm enough for them to take their shirts off




That is a scary statement Xo .......

:eek:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX


What's wrong with the name Erikk?

He can't be any worse then Drew "Queenie" Bledsoe. You mean...the girly,girl,MON!"ErrickLynne".....sounds like a hot womans porn name.;)

bigbry
11-24-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
You mean...the girly,girl,MON!"ErrickLynne".....sounds like a hot womans porn name.;)

Drop your......and step away from the Gay porno.


BB

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:15 PM
he should also have the name of "roadgrader", because he flattens everthing in front of him!:tongue:

Pagan
11-24-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
[QUOTE]Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
[B]It's actually 70 degrees in Buffalo.

It's warm enough for them to take their shirts off

That is a scary statement Xo .......

:eek:

Marino1983

Yea really....who wants to see all those hairy chests and beer guts??? It would be even worse if the MEN took off their shirts!!!

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
he should also have the name of "roadgrader", because he flattens everthing in front of him!:tongue: Thats funny, I didn`t see much flattening at the goaline....he was stuffed like a turkey,untill he had to go airborn:tongue:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Thats funny, I didn`t see much flattening at the goaline....he was stuffed like a turkey,untill he had to go airborn:tongue: did he get in, twice. how many times did the bills find the endzone yesterday?!:D

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
did he get in, twice. how many times did the bills find the endzone yesterday?!:D the whole team did twice you say, impressive!:tongue:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the whole team did twice you say, impressive!:tongue: I see your typing to yourself again!:eek: What size striaght jacket did you say you wore again??........Triple X...X X loooooooooongsleeve:lol:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I see your typing to yourself again!:eek: What size striaght jacket did you say you wore again??........Triple X...X X loooooooooongsleeve:lol: ain't gonna give up huh? why not, your team has showed you how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :evil:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
ain't gonna give up huh? why not, your team has showed you how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :evil: I didn`t see any giving up yesterday.........A hurt Moulds, slow receivers, a bogus offside penalty against us, a bad O-line and a rotten quarterback,but no givin up........just remember your give up "month" is two weeks away!:eek: :eek: :lol:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I didn`t see any giving up yesterday.........A hurt Moulds, slow receivers, a bogus offside penalty against us, a bad O-line and a rotten quarterback,but no givin up........just remember your give up "month" is two weeks away!:eek: :eek: :lol: good god, before last season started we heard how bleedsoe was the best QB since peanutbutter!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan06
good god, before last season started we heard how bleedsoe was the best QB since peanutbutter!:rolleyes: [/QUOTE Keywords;{before, season, started}.....then he started playing!......UGH!!!......to be honest he had five good games for us last season and two good ones this year.........you do the math!

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan06
good god, before last season started we heard how bleedsoe was the best QB since peanutbutter!:rolleyes: [/QUOTE Keywords;{before, season, started}.....then he started playing!......UGH!!!......to be honest he had five good games for us last season and two good ones this year.........you do the math! i already have, and i thought he sucked before you got him, but no, you wouldn't listen!:tongue:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i already have, and i thought he sucked before you got him, but no, you wouldn't listen!:tongue: At the time it was VanPelt as our starter and we were looking at Tony Banks to compete for the starting job......then Bledsoe became available, compared to those two, Bledsoe was lookin to be the best thing since the snowblower in Buffalo....Just another backfire blunder by our enept braintrust.

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
At the time it was VanPelt as our starter and we were looking at Tony Banks to compete for the starting job......then Bledsoe became available, compared to those two, Bledsoe was lookin to be the best thing since the snowblower in Buffalo....Just another backfire blunder by our enept braintrust. but it wasn't your braintrust over here talking trash!

besides that name is an oxymoron if i ever heard one. i wouldn't trust your brain to get anything right!:rolleyes: :tongue: :evil:

Marino1983
11-24-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I A hurt Moulds, slow receivers, a bogus offside penalty against us, a bad O-line and a rotten quarterback,but no givin up........just remember your give up "month" is two weeks away!:eek: :eek: :lol:




:boohoo: :boohoo: Ah and on to the excuses ...:rolleyes: Now it's bleadso sucks,, our receivers are slow,, and the officials are against the goats .... :spit:

I know that your brain power is so very limited jerkOFF but even YOU cannot think that those :laughat: ---> (((excuses))) won't get your imbecilic stupid @$$ clubbed .... :lol:

All YOU and you retarded brethren posted about was how great this group of 3rd string scrubs was going to own the AFC East along with the AFC in general... :goof:

Soooooo glad that even for YOU ,,, reality has finally set in that dry rotted peanut YOU use for a brain .....

:wave:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 05:47 PM
ricky is also known as the bills worst nightmare!:tongue:

Marino1983
11-24-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
[just remember your give up "month" is two weeks away!:eek: :eek: :lol: [/B]



Yeah and according to rumors jerkOFF ,, YOUR "give up" is 365 days a year....

For 5 to $10.00 bucks .....


:yikes:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Yeah and according to rumors jerkOFF ,, YOUR "give up" is 365 days a year....

For 5 to $10.00 bucks .....


:yikes:

Marino1983 M83, i remember that one phrase in the "waterboy", it fits the bills to a T.

"oh no, we suck again":lol:

Billhoff
11-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





:boohoo: :boohoo: Ah and on to the excuses ...:rolleyes: Now it's bleadso sucks,, our receivers are slow,, and the officials are against the goats .... :spit:

I know that your brain power is so very limited jerkOFF but even YOU cannot think that those :laughat: ---> (((excuses))) won't get your imbecilic stupid @$$ clubbed .... :lol:

All YOU and you retarded brethren posted about was how great this group of 3rd string scrubs was going to own the AFC East along with the AFC in general... :goof:

Soooooo glad that even for YOU ,,, reality has finally set in that dry rotted peanut YOU use for a brain .....

:wave:

Marino1983 How far do you think your going to get being lucky every game?........your luck has to run out sooner or later...and without the luck factor your a below average team.

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
How far do you think your going to get being lucky every game?........your luck has to run out sooner or later...and without the luck factor your a below average team. i just can't get over how this jerkoff says the fins are lucky. i guess he doesn't watch the games to see things like that phantom facemask called against taylor that gave washington a first down. i guess the bills suck so bad he thinks everybody else must be lucky!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-25-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i just can't get over how this jerkoff says the fins are lucky. i guess he doesn't watch the games to see things like that phantom facemask called against taylor that gave washington a first down. i guess the bills suck so bad he thinks everybody else must be lucky!:rolleyes: ...or I guess I didn`t see the Washington punt fumble on the 20 yrd line to seal the game....or last week....... the mystery "WHOOPS, HERE YOU TAKE IT" fumble.....like it or not... my in denial friend.....that is what you call being "LUCKY"! :smackhead :D

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
...or I guess I didn`t see the Washington punt fumble on the 20 yrd line to seal the game....or last week....... the mystery "WHOOPS, HERE YOU TAKE IT" fumble.....like it or not... my in denial friend.....that is what you call being "LUCKY"! :smackhead :D and the dolphins didn't have a fumble, oh thats right they did!

thanks for playing anyway, nice try dude. to my way of thinking, they cancel each other out!:tongue:

Marino1983
11-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
M83, i remember that one phrase in the "waterboy", it fits the bills to a T.

"oh no, we suck again":lol:



:roflmao:

And then some ...............

:yes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-25-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i just can't get over how this jerkoff says the fins are lucky. i guess he doesn't watch the games to see things like that phantom facemask called against taylor that gave washington a first down. i guess the bills suck so bad he thinks everybody else must be lucky!:rolleyes:




Remember 06,,, these billy goat fans are lucky that they could access F-H in their public libraries ....... I wouldn't want THAT street trash in my local public library !!!

:lol:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Remember 06,,, these billy goat fans are lucky that they could access F-H in their public libraries ....... I wouldn't want THAT street trash in my local public library !!!

:lol:

Marino1983 to use the computer is the only time you'd find those clowns in a library, they don't understand the written word, jerkhoff has proved that!

btw, i wonder where all the other mental midgets are!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-26-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
and the dolphins didn't have a fumble, oh thats right they did!

thanks for playing anyway, nice try dude. to my way of thinking, they cancel each other out!:tongue: Nice try...But they were two game deciding lucky fumbles...your cancel has just been canceled:lol: :tongue:

dolfan06
11-26-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Nice try...But they were two game deciding lucky fumbles...your cancel has just been canceled:lol: :tongue: lets look at this shall we. we scored a TD off the last fumble and we won the game. the redskins got a fumble at about the same location on the field, if they had of scored a td instead of a field goal, they would have won. now wht do you suppose they didn't score a td? gee, it just might have been because of the defense!

i like to see a guy try though, no matter how much he loses and makes a fool of himself. it gives me something to laugh at when i'm in a bad mood!:D ;)

Marino1983
11-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Nice try...But they were two game deciding lucky fumbles...your cancel has just been canceled:lol: :tongue:




And YOUR IQ was canceled at birth jerkOFF!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-27-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
lets look at this shall we. we scored a TD off the last fumble and we won the game. the redskins got a fumble at about the same location on the field, if they had of scored a td instead of a field goal, they would have won. now wht do you suppose they didn't score a td? gee, it just might have been because of the defense!

i like to see a guy try though, no matter how much he loses and makes a fool of himself. it gives me something to laugh at when i'm in a bad mood!:D ;) what, no insite from the guru of doodoo!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-27-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
what, no insite from the guru of doodoo!:rolleyes:



Give jerkOFF time 06 ....... She is still trying to read your response ..

;)


:roflmao:

Marino1983