PDA

View Full Version : The dream team

PhinPhan910
02-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Oh, you thought I was gonna have some crazy wacky unrealistic offseason plan that would have us get great players at every position? Well, ur wrong. This is easier.

Offense
QB - Captain America. Seriously who else would you want leading your team? Plus he can accurately throw that shield of his to anyone, so I would expect the same with a football
RB - Wolverine. The guy is small yes(comic book wolverine not hugh jackman). But he's an athletic freak and able to take any beating and just claw through tackles.
FB - Juggernaught. the guy can run through a steel wall with ease, who else do would you want blocking for you?
TE - Superman. THis guy has great vision, is faster than a speeding bullet, can get over a building in a single bound and has the greatest hands EVER! (all those times he's saved Lowes Lane from falling to her death)
WRs - Mr. Fantastic & Luke Skywalker. Mr. Fantastic can make all the catches.. no matter where the ball is. Luke? No matter where the ball is, it'll find its way to him
O-Line - Wookies. These guys are huge animals that can tear any defensive linemen apart who dare get try to get to the quarterback.
Defense
DEs - Torch & Silver Surfer. They are not the biggest guys by far but they have their ways of making the pocket collapse.
NT - Juggernaught. He's our boy wonder who can play both offense and defense and have a huge impact. Yes, pun was intended
ILBs - Iron Man & Saber Tooth. Iron man can blast his way on a blitz and can drop into coverage really well. Saber Tooth on the other hand can play the run like no other and will make who ever carries the ball pay.
OLBs - Samuel Jackson & Conan the Barbarian. Samuel Jackson..need I say more? Conan is fearless and a hell of a bad ***. anyone whose seen his movies knows what he can do.
CBs - Jango and Boba Fett. This tandem will go down as the best ever and father & son no less. They have the ability to shutdown any receiver and can easily intercept a ball by meeting it at its highest point.
SS - Spawn. This guy is the heaviest hitter on the team and will bring hell to whoever dares challege his backfield! plus that cape that does everything is a plus!
FS - Spiderman. Best ball hawk in the league? I think so. He'll be swinging from sideline to sideline daring opposing QBs to throw

via the phinsider http://www.thephinsider.com/2010/2/18/1316649/the-dream-team

chrisbaucom
02-19-2010, 08:00 AM
:err:

3Ply Stagliano
02-19-2010, 08:07 AM
It's at least as realistic as half the '2010/11 season starters' I see people listing.

zackmandude63
02-19-2010, 08:12 AM
qb HAS tp be Marino, and you can put the Flash as our slot, the Thing as our DT, Move Sabertooth to DT as well. Move Wolverine to Linebacker and just use single back formations w/ Juggz, and make Frank Castle (the Punisher) a Linebacker as well.

zackmandude63
02-19-2010, 08:14 AM
also on the Oline, add Jabba the Hutt & Rex Ryan....oops, my bad, theyre the same person.

DisturbedShifty
02-19-2010, 09:28 AM
I saw you put Colossus in at tight end. That way you got Juggie left to just blitz the hell out of o-line.

And Jango and Boba Fett. How would that be father/son tandum(sp)?

P.S.- Batman as head coach.

gdiaz0358
02-19-2010, 10:50 AM
LMAO! how about the Hulk @ NT?

Clipse
02-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Cmon, can't leave Flash out!

Bumpus
02-19-2010, 11:58 AM
No Juan Huron???

PhinzN703
02-19-2010, 12:55 PM
The Predator can play QB. He has the ability to kill everyone on the field so the TDs would flow like wine.

WISfinfan13
02-19-2010, 01:23 PM
weirdest/nerdiest thing I have ever read...

but whatever floats your boat.

JT-forpresident
02-19-2010, 01:41 PM
at LT, i'd put Dr.Octopus... with 6 pair of hands Defensive ends will have a hard time getting through him... :lol:

b.t.w. i'd put Batman as head coach and robin as water boy