PDA

View Full Version : here is a realistic posibitity

Lorenzo Rules
02-21-2010, 02:58 PM
There is some talk that Pat Williams could retire and the vikes will be needing a dt and the same with Jamal Williams what I want to know is , can we offer Ted ,Ginn Crowder and Bess to the Vikings for Pat Williams and talk him into not retireing ? if not I think we may be able to get DT Jamal Williams , cromartie and Sproles who is also leaving San Diego or could leave

would Sporles be better then Ginn? I think he has a lot of heart so I wouldnt object to getting Sproles.

next ,since Detroit has extra tightends one rumor is that Detroit could trad former ist rd pick Branon Pettigrew for Ronnie Borwn and a 2nd pick in 2011 with Pettigrew injured but wasnt used right I heard some say that may be a prlude to a really big trade .

ok back to reality,

How do you all feel about dt Dan Williams and Eric Norwood ? I loves cats and the posibuility is there for Norwood to be around in the 2nd rd.

X-Pacolypse
02-21-2010, 03:01 PM
:bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

gofins
02-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Don't think it's a very good idea or remotely possible. Just being honest.

dolfan_101
02-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Don't trick us with realistic!

romio
02-21-2010, 03:07 PM
this is a wild post . if we continue to speculate, before you know it we will have the enire 2010 pro bowl roster in dolphins uniforms and and and ......
this part of the off season is wild anything goes...... i guess?

ColonelJ
02-21-2010, 03:09 PM
:bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

This

mrbeaver
02-21-2010, 03:17 PM
There is some talk that Pat Williams could retire and the vikes will be needing a dt and the same with Jamal Williams what I want to know is , can we offer Ted ,Ginn Crowder and Bess to the Vikings for Pat Williams and talk him into not retireing ? if not I think we may be able to get DT Jamal Williams , cromartie and Sproles who is also leaving San Diego or could leave

would Sporles be better then Ginn? I think he has a lot of heart so I wouldnt object to getting Sproles.

next ,since Detroit has extra tightends one rumor is that Detroit could trad former ist rd pick Branon Pettigrew for Ronnie Borwn and a 2nd pick in 2011 with Pettigrew injured but wasnt used right I heard some say that may be a prlude to a really big trade .

ok back to reality,

How do you all feel about dt Dan Williams and Eric Norwood ? I loves cats and the posibuility is there for Norwood to be around in the 2nd rd.

Just about everything you posted is absurd. Why are you comparing Sproles and Ginn? They are kind of different positions and aren't really interchangeable. Why would the Dolphins want a player that wants to retire and give up several of our starters in the process?

lucid22
02-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Why would we trade Davone Bess?

mnphinfan
02-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't think you are getting the joke.

Marley7
02-21-2010, 03:34 PM
oh golly gee you got us good alright! hahaha what is the point of this?

Bopkin02
02-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Why why why? It's OK to THINK it and/or fantasize about it, but why put it in print?

WelcomeBack
02-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Even if he was convinced into not retiring...you're giving up those players for a 1 year stop gap and create more holes for your self.

Please use the realistic term with caution.

finfanatic13
02-21-2010, 04:31 PM
seriously...stop these threads. your hurting kool-aid. :koolbang:

FinsKickArse
02-21-2010, 04:39 PM
I am very happy youre not in the FO...

#1dolphinsfan
02-21-2010, 04:43 PM
where is the Realistic part

Dolfan4life!
02-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Well, the 1 star thread rating is pretty realistic. Actually, it's not fair to the plethora of 1 star threads that were far better than this one. I stand corrected.

Clipse
02-21-2010, 05:14 PM
There is nothing realistic about this.

Not only that but why the hell would we trade 4 players, one being Bess, for a one year stop gap who isn't even a NT? Just stupid.

allsilverdreams
02-21-2010, 05:36 PM
i think he is shooting for next years WORST THREAD award from FH. so far u got my vote

PhinzN703
02-21-2010, 05:54 PM

ok back to reality,

Is it your goal to keep your reputation in the red for eternity?

X-Pacolypse
02-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Is it your goal to keep your reputation in the red for eternity?

He'll never see green again.

02-21-2010, 06:21 PM
wow

d-day
02-21-2010, 06:29 PM

ok back to reality,

Here is another realistic probability: keep making threads like this and this is the only forum you will be able to post.

Vaark
02-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Makes sense to me.

Hell, I'd even package the Reading Railroad, Pennsylvania Avenue and the Electric Company if I can get Park Place, Oriental Avenue and a shot at the Community Chest.

PhinzN703
02-22-2010, 12:25 AM
He'll never see green again.

I won't lose a second of sleep over it if so