PDA

View Full Version : need ipod help

BARF
02-21-2010, 11:45 PM
just got an ipod having problems with it i put the songs when i eject it says zero songs, is there something i need to do

PrepDogg
02-22-2010, 11:11 PM
you probably just need to sync it

Ricky_Fan34
02-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Yeah, in the bottom right corner of the screen there is a little rounded rectangle. Inside of it it says sync. Click on that and it'll appear at the top of the screen that it's syncing your music. When it done, it'll say something like "It is ok to disconnect"

Mr_Freezetag
02-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Yeah, in the bottom right corner of the screen there is a little rounded rectangle. Inside of it it says sync. Click on that and it'll appear at the top of the screen that it's syncing your music. When it done, it'll say something like "It is ok to disconnect"

Do what he said. And you will know when it is syncing by looking at the column on your far left where it has the name of your ipod. Next to the ipods name on the right it will have a spinning circle type logo. That means it's syncing.

When it's done I know on mine I have to click eject even after sync is complete. But yours may be different,

BARF
02-23-2010, 12:21 AM
got it i was able to sync it with another laptop, the one i tried it on already has 3 ipods