PDA

View Full Version : Tiger smacked by proposed PETA billboard

BAMAPHIN 22
02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals took a swipe at both irresponsible pet owners and Tiger Woods today, announcing plans to use the graphic you see to the right as a billboard to be placed near Tiger's home in Orlando in the near future. (Male dogs bark their disapproval). Of course, the fact that the graphic has been leaked might be PETA's way of sending up a trial balloon to see if Tiger's attorneys attempt sue them back to the stone age. But there's something bigger at work here. Namely, that Woods' televised apology on Friday hasn't seemed to stem the phenomenon of Tiger-as-parody. The man's image is now literally associated with reckless, harmful behavior; a negative brand that isn't going away soon.

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2010/02/post-279.html.php

Bumpus
02-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Am I the only one who actually sees Tiger's actions in a positive light?

Before the scandal, I couldn't stand the guy ... Not real big on the whole squeaky-clean, my-****-don't-stink types.

In my eyes, this humanized the dude.

BobDole
02-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Am I the only one who actually sees Tiger's actions in a positive light?

Before the scandal, I couldn't stand the guy ... Not real big on the whole squeaky-clean, my-****-don't-stink types.

In my eyes, this humanized the dude.

i would almost agree with you if some of the women were halfway decent. but to cheat on your smokin hot wife with those catastrophes? i just don't get it. at least trade up.

SpurzN703
02-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I think all Tiger saw was the bald tacos he was with. He probably just made the broads use paper bags to cover their heads

BobDole
02-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I think all Tiger saw was the bald tacos he was with. He probably just made the broads use paper bags to cover their heads

he's got x-ray vision? that's neat.

Bumpus
02-26-2010, 09:49 PM
"bald tacos" :)

Is there anything better?

God bless Tiger! As far as I'm concerned, his only mistake was getting married.

GoonBoss
03-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Huh? I don't understand why PETA....Oh never mind.

ETA; Stupid dirty hippies.

Possum
03-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Im still watch tiger play golf, while i eat my burger and drink my beer. bumpus put it best, he's human now.

dam, 7 in the morning and i really want a cheeseburger. with bacon.

GoonBoss
03-01-2010, 08:28 AM
I don't like Tiger any less or any more. I admire his focus and dedication to his craft, though I definitly don't approve of his choices as far as cheating on his wife, which simply isn't acceptable in a marriage. I guess I just don't really care one way or the other because golf bores me to tears.