PDA

View Full Version : Screw all these rumors

ronniebrown321
02-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Blah blah blah im freakin sick of it, we might get this guy, we might trade for this guy, its all rumors that aint true and gets a fin fan like me all excited for nothing, i doubt we will get dansby, i doubt we will get rolle, in the end we will get a few bums off free agency and thats it, we need to focus on the draft, screw free agency, im all for mcclain, but if mcclain aint there at 12 we take dez. If none are there we trade down for more picks.

The Furminister
02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
I feel the same way sometime, I remember when Bart Scott was goin to be a fin. But this is the offseason, so we talk about anything thats fins related.

PhinzN703
02-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Blah blah blah im freakin sick of it, we might get this guy, we might trade for this guy, its all rumors that aint true and gets a fin fan like me all excited for nothing, i doubt we will get dansby, i doubt we will get rolle, in the end we will get a few bums off free agency and thats it, we need to focus on the draft, screw free agency, im all for mcclain, but if mcclain aint there at 12 we take dez. If none are there we trade down for more picks.

You're the only one who controls how excited you get. You realize this right?

Mr_Freezetag
02-26-2010, 11:56 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/02/debbie_downer-1.jpg

BGtoKNfor6
02-26-2010, 12:07 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, the OP does have a point to some extent. Miami has never really ponied up for big name free agents.

Mr_Freezetag
02-26-2010, 12:12 PM
You're the only one who controls how excited you get. You realize this right?

Exactly.

If you don't want to read it or hear it, just click on another thread.

AquaInferno
02-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Screw all these stupid threads about non Dolphins related news in the main forum!

JFoxx
02-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Let everybody have a little fun and maybe hope. With things pretty boring right now, it's the only thing to talk about. I think most of us are pretty realistic that we are not going to be that active in the FA market, won't be making any wild trades to get top level players, or make a Dallas/Minn type of draft pick trade. But it's fun for people to guess and talk about "what ifs". So let everybody have their fun. Reality will be here soon enough!

3rdandinches
02-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Wow, you really don't like when people speculate who would fit where. Unfortunately there are journalists who have nothing to do right now so this is the next best thing.

We fans should know better and only start threads about what crappy players we'll try to pick up. We also need to stop having hope about our team doing well because they might not do well and we'll just be disappointed.

Phinfan99
02-26-2010, 12:39 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/02/debbie_downer-1.jpg
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

ArmyFin7
02-26-2010, 12:42 PM
boo hooo hooo

Zandimd
02-26-2010, 12:49 PM
I was watching SC last night and if i remember correctly Schefter was stating that the phins will be pursuing Dansby vigorously and is a very strong possibility that he will be in Miami this year. If you are not interested in speculating this time year about the endless possibilities of different acquisitions during the offseason i dont know the point of comming onto the forum.

Phinfan99
02-26-2010, 12:53 PM

Can someone please stop the rumors that are going around. I cant take it anymore.........:ohno: If I here one more rumor I'm going to do this:jcane:

Help me baby Jesus, help me Jewish guy, help me Oprah Winfry, help me Tom Cruise.........:lol:

Troysif
02-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Its rumors and speculation like that, that keep this website running. If it weren't for that what the hell would we talk about.

RealDriscoll
02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm glad we didn't get Bart Scott who defines over-rated