PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's Letters, His Accuser, etc

Muck
11-23-2003, 02:07 PM
I don't know what kind of newspaper this is. But it appears that it's one of Australia's "normal" papers. I got it via from the Drudge Report.

Anyway, it looks like his accuser is the kid from the BBC Documentary by Marin Bashir. Very suprising if this is true.

Here's the goods (http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1260&storyid=534904)

Miamian
11-23-2003, 03:38 PM
From hearsay, child molesters generally don't fare too well in prisons. Jackson is likely to receive a lot of abuse in turn if he's convicted.

Muck
11-23-2003, 04:07 PM
At 120 lbs, they'll break him in half.

Peebs
11-23-2003, 05:58 PM
Do you really think that if he is convicted he would actually serve time with the "general population"? Doubtful.

Jackson's legal team is said to be encouraging him to consider a plea bargain, possibly an insanity defence that would allow him to serve time in a state mental hospital instead of jail.
If he goes to the nut ward, will he share a room with Homer Simpson? :tongue: (remember that episode?)

Prime Time
11-23-2003, 08:53 PM
:lol: I do! "Hi Homer I'm Michael Jackson"

"Got any kids?"

Muck
11-24-2003, 05:26 PM
:rofl:

Scrap
11-24-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
:lol: I do! "Hi Homer I'm Michael Jackson"

"Got any kids?"

I bet that was hilarious.:lol: Didn't see that one.

AngryDolphins
11-24-2003, 06:29 PM
I missed that one too. :D

Peebs
11-24-2003, 08:11 PM
I FOUND the episode!!
On wwwthesimpsons.com
http://www.thesimpsons.com/episode_guide/index.htm

"Stark Raving Dad"
301 7F24
Original Airdate: 9/19/91

When he wears a pink shirt to work, Homer's coworkers mistake him for a mental patient and commit him to the New Bedlam Rest Home for the Emotionally Interesting. While there, Homer meets a tall, stocky white man who claims to be Michael Jackson. Despite his reservations, Homer befriends "Michael" and takes his new pal home with him upon his release. Meanwhile, Lisa celebrates her eighth birthday without a present from Bart, who was too inconsiderate to get her anything. With "Michael's" help, Bart writes a special song for Lisa that proves to be the best gift she ever received. Witnessing the tender scene, "Michael" admits that he's really Leon Kompowsky, a bricklayer.
Guest star: Michael Jackson as Leon Kompowsky