PDA

View Full Version : With nothing to gain, Miami Dolphins help Tim Tebow

BAMAPHIN 22
03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Dolphins quarterbacks coach David Lee already has been credited with some impressive accomplishments during the past seven years.

He's the assistant who brought the Wildcat offense to Miami in 2008, and he also is the former Cowboys quality control coach who is recognized for developing Tony Romo's throwing motion in 2003 before Romo budded into a star.

It could soon be time to add another: The Tim Tebow project
``I've learned a lot from Coach Lee,'' said Tebow, who concluded his NFL Combine workouts Sunday. ``He's a great coach. We worked a lot on different drops, on coming out of play actions, adjustments in plays they had. It's a wonderful experience for me.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/01/1505653/with-nothing-to-gain-miami-dolphins.html

allsilverdreams
03-01-2010, 11:13 AM
now sign him fins

Etuoo33
03-01-2010, 11:23 AM
But, what do you think about that?

dlockz
03-01-2010, 11:24 AM
In the second round of the 2010 nfl draft lol.

Troysif
03-01-2010, 11:42 AM
:caveman:

NYinBostonFin
03-01-2010, 12:59 PM
now sign him fins

:lol2:

Dolphin Dave
03-01-2010, 01:05 PM

:kill:

thefranchisedef
03-01-2010, 01:24 PM
all for it if we trade white lol

The Ghost
03-01-2010, 02:28 PM
all for it if we trade white lol

Thats what I am saying.

I wouldn't want to draft Tebow in the first three rounds but I'd trade Pat White for him in a heartbeat.

I still don't know what it is the regime though Pat White was going to do.

Worst draft pick I've seen made by this franchise in a long time because it was the first time I knew instantly they wasted a high pick. I had the same sick feeling when we drafted Patrick Turner in the third round. I didn't want him in the 7th round.

spiketex
03-01-2010, 05:21 PM
We have used the second round draft pick on a QB for the past 3 years (Beck, Henne and White) therefore to preserve symmetry we continue the trend and select big Tim???
Tebow is a very interesting long-term prospect - a very high character guy with natural leadership attributes, but maybe we need to be using the 2nd round pick on another more pressing need like a TE.

Forgiven
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM
We have used the second round draft pick on a QB for the past 3 years (Beck, Henne and White) therefore to preserve symmetry we continue the trend and select big Tim???
Tebow is a very interesting long-term prospect - a very high character guy with natural leadership attributes, but maybe we need to be using the 2nd round pick on another more pressing need like a TE.

Draft Tebow as a Tight End. The guy is big enough. He's only 10 pounds lighter than Fasano. Except Tebow's a little faster, and Tebow did play Tight End and Line Backer to begin with. Of course, I'm only joking, but if QB doesn't work out for him, just put in any of the other positions!

VManis
03-01-2010, 05:51 PM

Didn't we also trade a 2nd for Culpepper?

truedolfan57
03-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Didn't we also trade a 2nd for Culpepper?
and Feeley

Roman529
03-01-2010, 06:04 PM
But, what do you think about that?

If you can help a guy like Tebow develop into a NFL quarterback, why not help him out, even if you don't plan on drafting him. Tebow seems like a really great guy who has always put other people first so it's nice that Lee is taking time to help him out. I am sure someone will take a chance on him in the first couple rounds.

Phantom
03-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Tebow will be a decent qb in the nfl before Pat White will ever be.

Bumpus
03-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Enough already with the Tim Tebow crap. :oldman:

esafille
03-01-2010, 08:53 PM
now sign him fins

No no no no no

justbgreen
03-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Draft Tebow as a Tight End. The guy is big enough. He's only 10 pounds lighter than Fasano. Except Tebow's a little faster, and Tebow did play Tight End and Line Backer to begin with. Of course, I'm only joking, but if QB doesn't work out for him, just put in any of the other positions!
One thing you're missing is if we were to take Tebow, we would have our third string QB playing Tight End..........thus giving us an extra spot on the roster for some other player. The same thing we had when Jim Jensen was playing for us.

footsteps falco
03-01-2010, 09:05 PM
One thing you're missing is if we were to take Tebow, we would have our third string QB playing Tight End..........thus giving us an extra spot on the roster for some other player. The same thing we had when Jim Jensen was playing for us.

dont we have 3 TE's alrdy?

1 dol fan
03-01-2010, 09:27 PM
dont we have 3 TE's alrdy?
But not a single one worth a damn.