PDA

View Full Version : Scott "Brandon" Long WR Louisville

justdev7
03-01-2010, 03:33 PM
I didn't hear anything about this guy for his entire college career. Take a look at his performance at the combine. 4.49 40, 20 bench reps, 41.5" vert(top for receivers. Does anyone know if this kid can play? Or is he just a workout warrior. I can't find any video of him. What do you guys know about this guy?

LouPhinFan
03-01-2010, 05:53 PM
He's had some injury issues, including his ACL. He got lost in the shuffle due to the horrid coaching job done by Steve Kragthorpe while he was here at Louisville. Not much in the way of stats this past year due to the QB merry-go-round we had here last season. He's got skills and could end up being a steal for someone on the 5th round or lower.

He's a good kid that's a consumate team player. Very fit, I knew his measurables would be off the scale at the combine. The most surprising thing is his agility drill numbers. Outstanding for a kid who had some knee problems in college.

Could he fit in with the Fins? I don't know, I think they'll take only 1 WR this draft and it will be somewhere in the first 3 rounds. If he's there in the 6th, I think they should draft him and at least give him a shot to make the team.

justdev7
03-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah I would agree that we will only take 1 WR. We're not really in a position to take more than that. Thanks for the info.