PDA

View Full Version : if ur bored

footsteps falco
03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
feel free to rate my dolphins mock draft and or suggest alternative picks. be gentle and back up your reasons

505PhinFan
03-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Where's your mock at Falco?

Troysif
03-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Where's your mock at Falco?
In his sig.

Troysif
03-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Id say 2nd Round Cam Thomas, 3rd Round Micah JOhnson and 4th Round Jimmy Graham. And Two things wrong with the Tebow pick. No way in hell he drops out of the 3rd maybe even the 2nd and we don't need another quarterback on this roster.

Troysif
03-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Oh and i don't see Edds dropping to the 6th round.

505PhinFan
03-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Oh I'm on my phone, guess I can't view it. To lazy to get on my comp lol

Roman529
03-03-2010, 01:22 AM
The first three are great. I think you have us drafting a few too many linebackers overall. We definitely need an LB or two but I cannot see us drafting five like in your mock. I like Ben Tate and we do need to start thinking about a RB...I think if we pass on CJ Spiller we probably won't take a RB until around Round 4. Hopefully we can bring in Dansby and we won't have to use up a lot of picks on LB's. I think we will need to draft a WR, even if we can bring in a decent WR in free agency. Tebow will be drafted way before the 7th round. I think Tebow goes late in the 2nd or somewhere in the 3rd.

Troysif
03-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Oh I'm on my phone, guess I can't view it. To lazy to get on my comp lol

For us lazy folks.

Mock Draft 2010
1. Sean Weatherspoon ILB

2. Ben Tate RB

3. Cam Thomas DT

4. Micah Johnson ILB

6. A.J. Edds OLB

6. Kion Wilson ILB

6. Joique Bell RB

7. Josh Hull ILB

7. Tim Tebow QB

footsteps falco
03-03-2010, 01:27 AM
i agree edd's is definitely not dropping to the 6th not sure what i was thinking there. cam thomas im hoping falls to the 3rd. im also a little skewed in my view i love our WR's and TE's lol cant help it. also a big fan of wilson and bell... i know im gonna get ripped apart for that statement but entitled to my opinion. the tim tebow pick was more for an lol. i went with spoon as the first pick as i think he may be one of the best in this draft i wouldnt mind locking him or brandon graham up at 12. i also guess if i were to re do this i would draft another DT or WR at that edd's pick in 6th. and probably do the same with tebow pick down there at 7. or maybe an O-liner down there

505PhinFan
03-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks for postin it for my lazy a** buddy. Not a bad mock. If we take Weatherspoon I see us trading down gettin some picks. Don't really see us taking a back in the 2nd but Cam Thomas in the 3rd is possible. Tebow lasts until the 3rd at the latest. Although if I was GM, the 7th is where Timmy would be on my big board lol.

footsteps falco
03-03-2010, 01:51 AM
lol yea i mean hey if tebows there in the 7th im sure wed take him

Gordykr
03-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Weatherspoons worthy of a 1st round pick but i'd like to see us trade back to 16-20 range then take him (or earl thomas/graham/williams) . I dont see us taking a back in rnd 2 unless we trade ronnie . Thomas in 3 would be great and Johnsons a player i was really high on until his injury but in the 4th he'd still be a good pick.Edds definately wont last till 6and i dont know too much
about kion wilson or josh hull but i'll trust your judgement on them but i'd take one or the other. Joique bell would be good for camp competition/depth then with the other wilson/hull pick and tebow pick add depth to o-line and maybe a KR/PR . Tebow is over-rated IMO but he still goes early 3rd or before . Overall a decent draft m8 although i'd like some safety help,i'm not as high on wilson or bell (especially wilson)