PDA

View Full Version : Feel Like Im Taking Crazy Pills!!!

wilddolfan13
03-03-2010, 12:22 PM
If i read one more article on Miami unlikely to pursue Bolin anymore im gona snap..What is wrong with the management of this team..I constantly read everyones post on this site..And there all pointless. All Miami has to do is go out and get this guy and there in the playoffs. For anyone who watched the games it was pppppppainfully obvious the play at receiver cost us our season.. I do realize there are other holes (linebacker, safety) But there is deff enough talent on this team to cover them up. But if Miami does not go out and get Boldin, I officially give up on them.

ZILLA
03-03-2010, 12:29 PM
bandwagon fans :bobdole:

metalman32060
03-03-2010, 12:31 PM
If i read one more article on Miami unlikely to pursue Bolin anymore im gona snap..What is wrong with the management of this team..I constantly read everyones post on this site..And there all pointless. All Miami has to do is go out and get this guy and there in the playoffs. For anyone who watched the games it was pppppppainfully obvious the play at receiver cost us our season.. I do realize there are other holes (linebacker, safety) But there is deff enough talent on this team to cover them up. But if Miami does not go out and get Boldin, I officially give up on them.
bye

rent this space
03-03-2010, 12:31 PM
offense wasn't the problem last year. even with the injuries they scored enough. it was defense that killed them, namely the LBs and CB's. in fact I might even go so far to say that if they only drafted linebackers and safeties it would take them farther than simply trading for Boldin

newlownorder
03-03-2010, 12:32 PM

Here is a simple truth about last year: IF we had a guy who could catch 7 or more TD's a year, we would have been in the playoffs. I'm not saying Boldin is the answer but think about it, 7 or more TD's last year would have easily bumped us into the playoff. The thing is, if we don't do anything to upgrade the offense, they won't be extra production coming from there so don't expect many games where we score more than 21 points. We have to address the D, we have to. But, I think Miami can and will address the D and WR position in FA/draft. I wouldn't give up on the Fins just for not getting Boldin.

Ed Norton
03-03-2010, 12:35 PM
I hope they get Boldin too but this isn't instant playoffs if they get him.:lol: First of all the defense sucks. Second if he gets injured halfway through the season they are no better off from that point on.

Afmo
03-03-2010, 12:36 PM
There's no love on the bandwagon....only lust...

LikeUntoGod
03-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Dude, please ask before you take any more of my crazy pills!

:ohno:

Tunaphish429
03-03-2010, 12:38 PM
I want a Wr who can play...I dont care what his name is...

I think we have a few he can play..Cam, Bess and Hartline...

The D needs to be improved..first and foremost..

We are way younger and way better than we were..

We need to keep getting better.

newlownorder
03-03-2010, 12:43 PM
I hope they get Boldin too but this isn't instant playoffs if they get him.:lol: First of all the defense sucks. Second if he gets injured halfway through the season they are no better off from that point on.

Right, I'm saying last year, if you tack on even 7 more TD's to our games, we make it.

Vaark
03-03-2010, 12:46 PM
For the sake of your own obviously fragile mental health, you'd be well served to strap the straight jacket on now and spare yourself from any more of the Dansby signing speculation.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Troysif
03-03-2010, 12:49 PM

As is this post.

Just with that comment even if we do get Boldin. We don't need you here. Bandwagon fans are the worst fans out there. They have no idea what loyalty is. People went from Patriot fans to Colts fans and now everyone are Saints fans.

JAYROD305
03-03-2010, 01:21 PM
I feel as we should go with Antonio Bryant hes not going to cost us any picks and him Parcells, and Nolan already know each other even though their was bad chemistry when they all 1st met each other but i think they would work around it and i heard him and parcells patched things up and im pretty sure Nolan wouldnt mind his presence it would be a good idea to get a good receiver as Antonio Bryant Or look into getting Nate Burleson he is a free agent . Im just excited for this years draft and see who we snag thru free agency and if the front office decide to trade and get boldin it should be for a 3rd or a 4th of next years draft because this year we are going to need all our draft picks

SabanHater
03-03-2010, 01:41 PM
that's the worst thing you could say around here....

"I give up on them"

good luck to you buddy!

DOLFAN_51
03-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Do you realize that our offense led the league in plays from scrimmage, third down conversions, and third down conversion rate last season. We moved the ball very well and scored more points per game than we have since 1987 with the exceptions of 1994, 1995, and 2002. Our offense was a force, not a liability. I'm all for making improvements when the situation presents itself, but the reasons we were not a playoff team lie mostly with our defense.

Our defense was terrible last season forcing our offense to play catch up for most of the season which led directly to turnovers in some cases. Reduce the turnovers and make a few stops that gives our offense the ball in decent field position once in a while and we could win the division with same exact offense we started with last season. I'm sure we're going to make changes on offense however, and if those changes do not include Boldin we will be fine anyway.

Gonk
03-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Take it easy everybody! I actually partially agree with this guy.

If the rumors are correct, and all Arizona wants is a 3rd rounder for Boldin, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't pull the trigger. I think the Phin community as a whole has come to the conclusion that our biggest needs are WR1 and LB. I think we are in an excellent position to address both these needs, if we actually go about it correctly. It is fairly rare when a clear WR1 is on the market for such a low asking price. In my opinion, the best way about going things is sending a pick to Arizona for Boldin and then addressing our other needs through the draft, which we'll have an adequate amount of high picks left to do.

SQuinn17
03-03-2010, 02:58 PM
offense wasn't the problem last year. even with the injuries they scored enough. it was defense that killed them, namely the LBs and CB's. in fact I might even go so far to say that if they only drafted linebackers and safeties it would take them farther than simply trading for Boldin
I think our offensive philosophy was just weak last year. Holding the ball for a long time without many big plays only works when you have a solid defense. Our D choked and gave up a lot of games last year.

Taylormade 99
03-03-2010, 03:51 PM
If the rumors are correct, and all Arizona wants is a 3rd rounder for Boldin, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't pull the trigger

I don't know if I would throw a 3rd round pick for him. Although I do agree he is a stud. He is 30 years old this year. And he hasn't played a full season but once since his rookie season. Draft picks are valuable when used right.

Afmo
03-03-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't know if I would throw a 3rd round pick for him. Although I do agree he is a stud. He is 30 years old this year. And he hasn't played a full season but once since his rookie season. Draft picks are valuable when used right.

If its only a 3rd rounder, i'd pull the trigger on that immediately.

for a 3rd rounder, Boldin is low risk IMO. If i remember correctly he only has a year left on his contract? If he gets hurt or whatever, don't renew the contract and be done with it. If he doesn't perform, don't renew his contract and be done with it. If he's a stud, then we'll go from there, but he's instantly better than anyone of our WR's right now.

jason_taylor
03-03-2010, 04:29 PM
I feel as we should go with Antonio Bryant hes not going to cost us any picks and him Parcells, and Nolan already know each other even though their was bad chemistry when they all 1st met each other but i think they would work around it and i heard him and parcells patched things up and im pretty sure Nolan wouldnt mind his presence it would be a good idea to get a good receiver as Antonio Bryant Or look into getting Nate Burleson he is a free agent . Im just excited for this years draft and see who we snag thru free agency and if the front office decide to trade and get boldin it should be for a 3rd or a 4th of next years draft because this year we are going to need all our draft picks

doooooouuuuude imo our wrs we have now are as good as bryant why pick up another #2 wr when we have 6-7 already on this team ? and another thing the ones we do have are younger and can get better.imo if we dont get bryant at #12 in the draft then we need to go after one of the younger true #1 wrs (vet) in FA :ohno::hclap:

fatkirstyalley
03-03-2010, 05:26 PM
:hclap: I want pie

FinHopeful
03-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Here is a simple truth about last year: IF we had a guy who could catch 7 or more TD's a year, we would have been in the playoffs. I'm not saying Boldin is the answer but think about it, 7 or more TD's last year would have easily bumped us into the playoff. The thing is, if we don't do anything to upgrade the offense, they won't be extra production coming from there so don't expect many games where we score more than 21 points. We have to address the D, we have to. But, I think Miami can and will address the D and WR position in FA/draft. I wouldn't give up on the Fins just for not getting Boldin.

You might be correct, but a cover ILB and a decent FS definitely get us to the playoffs last year.

acmeanvil49
03-04-2010, 02:13 AM
offense wasn't the problem last year.

I beg to differ.
Three 4th quarter picks against New Orleans and three 4th quarter picks against the Bills cost Miami both those games.

Those two games we were winning and in control that suddenly we lost in the 2nd half and laid down, zero points scored in the 4th quarter.

With those two wins Miami would have made the playoffs.

Miami doesn't need a huge superstar at LB but a big time playmaker at WR would seperate Miami from the pack.