PDA

View Full Version : My new and best mock yet

$lillew#27$
03-03-2010, 07:33 PM
So with all this talk about eric berry sliding and him and earl thomas being compare so much i think he will make it to our 12 pick

1 round:eric berry FS
i think we all know we arent getting dez bryant with denver about to trade marshall away. berry was so called the best player in the draft and i agree there isnt many flaws with berry he can hit cover and is very smart with him sean smith and vontae our secondary would be st for years

2 round:terrance cody DT
i know why would we want MT.cody on our team but this guy has first round talent with 2nd round flaws i think he slides because of his weight issues. even though he might be a 2 down player we also have solai he can come in and do well. with cody we will have out run stopping nt for years. as long as he keeps his weight down

3 round:demaryius thomas WR
another guy with first round talent but he broke his foot and i think he might slide with the rise of the other WR. i dont know much about him but the highlights i saw he looks likes what we need a big fast WR that can get YAC!!! with him d bess and ted ginn our WRs mite scare someone (plan b is to trade a 3rd round for boldin if we can)

4 round:jimmy graham TE
ok i dont feel like explaining much any more bottom line antonio gates 2.0

6 round:dexter mccluster RB WR KR
ok this is a pipe dream but i had no where to put him but i relly want him on the team and i think the dolphins do to bottom line playmaker

6 round: Myron rolle
YB replacement very smart guy who can play

7:Best olb
7:best ilb

O yea and for free agents we sign carlos dansby

Sooooo what do you guys think

#1dolphinsfan
03-03-2010, 08:03 PM
I would like that draft but it will never happen IMO

ColonelJ
03-03-2010, 08:05 PM
That draft is out of this world. Too good to be true. But let's keep our fingers crossed. (I don't get the Myron Rolle pick. We need a nickel corner there. Hey, how about Kyle Wilson in the sixth? Yeay!!!)

outlawd2u
03-03-2010, 08:42 PM
I think you have every one of those players slipping too far. I'd LOVE it if our draft shaped up like that though.

state06
03-03-2010, 08:54 PM
its your best mock because it is the most unrealistic fantasy mock of the year! haha it was enjoyable though, put a few drafts together back to back like that and we will be SB champs in no time
i give you credit though you addressed all our needs but we should take a linebacker earlier maybe two even with the dansby signing

COphinphan89
03-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Wake up. You're dreaming.

j-off-her-doll
03-03-2010, 09:21 PM
There are unrealistic elements, but good effort.

Danny
03-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I don't like that mock at all.I don't want us to draft a safety at 12.....Cody will eat his way out of football in a couple of years...the WR has a broken tool.....I like the TE but he won't be there in round 4 and I like the RB but he'll be gone in round 2

Ozzy rules!!

X-Pacolypse
03-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Totally unrealistic, but nice try.

ChadHenne
03-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I don't like that mock at all.I don't want us to draft a safety at 12....

It's Eric Berry...

I repeat, Eric...Berry

newlownorder
03-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Wow, would never, ever happen but would THE draft of all drafts if it happens. Maybe he assumes that every other team just passes on drafting players this year.

Roman529
03-03-2010, 10:20 PM
McCluster in Round 6? He will likely go in Round 2. Pass on Fat Cody....Berry is about the only choice I like.

JCfinfan
03-03-2010, 10:24 PM
I love the Mock but it will never happen.

dr.jake
03-03-2010, 11:19 PM
nice picks. how about this:
round 1 nakamundi suh
round 2 eric berry
round 3 dez bryant
round 4 rolando mcclain

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-03-2010, 11:33 PM
I think we have another 6th round pick and its spelled Karlos lol

$lillew#27$
03-03-2010, 11:49 PM
lol yea i was kinda dreaming i was bored in class today

footsteps falco
03-04-2010, 12:21 AM
seems more like a list of your favorite players in the draft

$lillew#27$
03-04-2010, 12:27 AM
u know what thats what it is i should change the title lol

Quadfather
03-04-2010, 12:38 AM
very unrealistic and i think terrance cody is a waste.

Orlando Fan
03-04-2010, 08:36 AM
So with all this talk about eric berry sliding and him and earl thomas being compare so much i think he will make it to our 12 pick

1 round:eric berry FS
i think we all know we arent getting dez bryant with denver about to trade marshall away. berry was so called the best player in the draft and i agree there isnt many flaws with berry he can hit cover and is very smart with him sean smith and vontae our secondary would be st for years
This could happen, Earl Thomas is possible as well as Brandon Graham
2 round:terrance cody DT
i know why would we want MT.cody on our team but this guy has first round talent with 2nd round flaws i think he slides because of his weight issues. even though he might be a 2 down player we also have solai he can come in and do well. with cody we will have out run stopping nt for years. as long as he keeps his weight down
I believe if they want Jimmy Graham he will need to be picked at #43 Or a 2nd teir LB could be picked here.
3 round:demaryius thomas WR
another guy with first round talent but he broke his foot and i think he might slide with the rise of the other WR. i dont know much about him but the highlights i saw he looks likes what we need a big fast WR that can get YAC!!! with him d bess and ted ginn our WRs mite scare someone (plan b is to trade a 3rd round for boldin if we can)
Could see WR Lafell from LSU picked here, If they want Dexter McCluster they may need to pull the trigger in the 3rd for him.
4 round:jimmy graham TE
ok i dont feel like explaining much any more bottom line antonio gates 2.0
Another LB is picked here BPA
6 round:dexter mccluster RB WR KR
ok this is a pipe dream but i had no where to put him but i relly want him on the team and i think the dolphins do to bottom line playmaker
BPA, could be OL or DL depth for both picks in the 6th, Possible RB could be picked as well.
6 round: Myron rolle
YB replacement very smart guy who can play

7:Best olb
7:best ilb
BPA to round things out, could be any position.
O yea and for free agents we sign carlos dansby

Sooooo what do you guys think

Comments in Bold......:earlyriser:

fgrocker
03-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I'll make mine equally realistic:

1. Clone Dan Marino
2. Clone Barry Sanders
3. Clone Lawrence Taylor
4. Clone Anthony Munoz
6. Jesus (got to be worth some Dolphin-sided ref calls, right?)
6. Clone Dick Butkus
7. Clone Ted Washington (assuming we'll still run the 3-4 25 years from now)

Hey, we'll be set when these clones have grown!

Pitbull13
03-04-2010, 12:27 PM
nice picks. how about this:
round 1 nakamundi suh
round 2 eric berry
round 3 dez bryant
round 4 rolando mcclain

round 5 C.J. Spiller :hi5:

Farmer
03-04-2010, 12:35 PM
round 5 C.J. Spiller :hi5:

well, we dont have a 5th, but we could trade our 6th for another 1st and a 5th

then we can get McCoy in the 1st also, then Spiller in the 5th and then we could take a flyer on a takle like Okung in the 7th round

funny mock, thanks for the laugh

WaxOn WaxOff
03-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Here are my thoughts....
1. Too much money for a safety when we have already put millions into G Wilson.
2. Don't want him. He's not a Parcell guy.
3. Will be gone..... <--- Repeat this for all your other picks.

You got zero correct by my thinking.

Zonkfan
03-05-2010, 04:55 AM
There is no possible way Berry falls to us at 12. If he did he would be an automatic pick for us, maybe the best draft "gift" we've had since Marino in '83.

PhinPhan910
03-05-2010, 07:49 AM
Here is a better mock:
1:Suh
2:Berry
3:Bryant
4:Spiller
6:Mcclain
6:Jermaine Gresham
6:Haden
7:B. Graham
7:Kindle