PDA

View Full Version : OMG. The fins are about to sign........

fiftyofhaze
03-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I was just wondering if every teams fan message board fills up with all the free agency hype like ours does. It seems like year after year the fins are in play for every single top dog fa. It's baffling to me that we are now tied to dansby. Rolle. Boldin. Bryant. Morrison. Atogwe. Trading Ronnie for Calvin Johnson. Hearing ocho wants to play here. Perfect fit for peppers. Again. Are we just overly dedicated to fantasy or is our team about to make some
serious aquisitions.

Troysif
03-04-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm sure all message boards get crazy. But it gets a little out of control here. I don't look at other teams boards very often so not sure.

AquaInferno
03-04-2010, 02:26 PM
I was just wondering if every teams fan message board fills up with all the free agency hype like ours does. It seems like year after year the fins are in play for every single top dog fa. It's baffling to me that we are now tied to dansby. Rolle. Boldin. Bryant. Morrison. Atogwe. Trading Ronnie for Calvin Johnson. Hearing ocho wants to play here. Perfect fit for peppers. Again. Are we just overly dedicated to fantasy or is our team about to make some
serious aquisitions.

:lol: GOT ME! Good job with the thread name, you're gonna get yourself some views today! :woot:

fiftyofhaze
03-04-2010, 02:27 PM
I as well do not read into other forums but even on like espn insider there is a daily story of someone linked to us. It's ****in crazy to think bout all the holes we can fill easily this year throgh fa. I'm excited.

AquaInferno
03-04-2010, 02:31 PM
I as well do not read into other forums but even on like espn insider there is a daily story of someone linked to us. It's ****in crazy to think bout all the holes we can fill easily this year throgh fa. I'm excited.

This guy... :crazy: I wonder if this becomes another 40 page epic.

vafins
03-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I just checked out a few other forums to see if they were talking about FAs just looked at the jets and cardinals both had threads about atogwe and morrison and even saw some brandon marshall talk on the jets im sure all fans want big names but i am suprised as to how many people are speculated around miami this year

JCfinfan
03-04-2010, 02:41 PM
I just wonder who will be the joker that posts a thread at 12:01 that says Miami just signed ____________, just to pi$$ people off.

Ferretsquig
03-04-2010, 02:46 PM
For whatever reason people seem to get off on the rumor and speculation, and it doesn't help that we now have 24 hr television and internet resources that feed the frenzy. Every blogger and reporter wants to be the first to break a story, whether it has any truth to it or not.

Just wait till the draft, when a few thousand analysts will not only know who the dolphins are drafting where but will be able to tell you prior to April 22nd why the pick is a mistake. You'll have people speak in exited tones about the 40 time of some random player they saw thirty seconds of highlights on and now know is the next Dickerson. It is baffling, but that's why the NFL rules the US sporting landscape.

Namor
03-04-2010, 02:48 PM
It's called hope.

Phinfan99
03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
:azmang:

foozool13
03-04-2010, 03:18 PM
:azmang:

I second that

Bta72dolphins
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Me-
"....:ponder::) O I wonder who we going to sign <click thread> Reading reading reading...... :pop:. :baghead:" I fail, totally fell for it. Not cool not cool at all.