PDA

View Full Version : Instead of Cobbs and Hilliard, Toby Gerhart Anyone?

KDog13
03-04-2010, 03:41 PM
The Guy is just like em but better. Cobbs might have hands over him but Toby is like a HB/FB Combo guy. Looks like Mike Alstott to me. Run over guys like the old Brandon Jacobs. He looks like a better 3 back or backup fullback then Cobbs and Hilliard. Just my opinion.

Just a Video that shows him at his beast level.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjLh_yO41jw

JCfinfan
03-04-2010, 03:45 PM
I agree he is a nice player but why try to fix something that is not broke when we have many other needs? NT, S, LB'S, and WR

KDog13
03-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Yea I know we need those positions. But Rolando McClain in the first LB, Mardy Gilyard in the 2nd WR, Toby Gerhart in the 3rd or 4th, Myron Rolle in the 4th SS, We can Draft a Dt in 5th but we can also sign one via F/A.

JCfinfan
03-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I see your point but i'm not sold on McClain. I think the closest thing to a "sure thing" for where we are picking in this draft is Berry, Earl Thomas, Spiller, Morgan and the NT from TN. I would only take Spiller if we are planning to move Ronnie. I'd take the NT at 12 only if the others are gone.

Valandui
03-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I'd be for it after the second round, but I think he will be a second rounder after his combine performance.

MiamiDolfan85
03-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Gerhart is what we have in Lex.A big bruiser....no thanks.Miami is looking for a change of pace back with exceptional shiftiness(i.e Dexter McCluster)...its the only element missing from our offense(other than a no. 1 WR and TE)

Roman529
03-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Gerhart looked great in college and I think he will be a nice pickup for someone. I think he can have a career like Mike Alstott if he ends up in the right place. He would be great to have when you need to pick up a 3rd and 2. I think if he was there in the 3rd round round you have to consider him....I would definitely snap him up if he falls to the 4th round.

LikeUntoGod
03-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I like him a lot but he is not a need for us. He is a complete big back with everything but breakaway speed. Normally I can see where he would be a Parchell's player.

But we do have Cobbs and Hilliard and they are solid players who know our offense.

3rdandinches
03-04-2010, 07:05 PM
I'd be willing to draft him after someone signs Ronnie off us for a 1sr round pick!