PDA

View Full Version : Matt McGuire's Updated Mock

emeraldfin
03-07-2010, 12:16 PM
12. Miami Dolphins: Jason Pierre Paul DE/OLB, South Florida
This is Miami's dream scenario. They are desperate for outside linebacker help, and Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano can't wait to get their hands on the prospect they will view as the next DeMarcus Ware. This pick makes entirely too much sense for the Fins after the Karlos Dansby signing. With Dez Bryant and Dan Williams off the board, I think this is a smart play.

Pick Change; previously Dan Williams, NT

43. Miami Dolphins: Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
Demaryius Thomas has a lot of hype because of his size and stats in an option offense, but I think he is very overrated. Either way, I thought the same thing about Patrick Turner and the Fins took him in Round 2.

Pick Change; previously Sergio Kindle, OLB

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010matt_2.php

JCfinfan
03-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Hate the 1st pick. Too much risk at 12.

Love the 2nd pick. The guy was projucted to go in the 1st before his foot injury.

Mage_Phin
03-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Brandon Graham > JPP

By a mile.

Oraclepz
03-07-2010, 12:42 PM
patrick turner was a 3rd rounder...

X-Pacolypse
03-07-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't see this front office using a first round pick on a one year wonder. Vernon Gholston had great physical skills too, how did that turn out?

finfan54
03-07-2010, 09:00 PM
We take a WR at that spot it will be someone like golden tate (he drops due to teams not needing Wr's at end of draft or Dorin Dickerson TE ----> WR 6-2 226 4.4

#1dolphinsfan
03-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Sean weatherspoon and D. Thomas would be great jpp is very raw only started 7 games in his college career

Clipse
03-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes to Thomas. No to JPP.

SRM
03-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Isn't JPP the guy that has a partying problem or something?

X-Pacolypse
03-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Isn't JPP the guy that has a partying problem or something?

I think that's Sergio Kindle. Although, I'm not for certain.

PhinPhan910
03-07-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't like it. Only way I want D. Thomas is in round 3 or later.

Pierre-Paul I think will be a bust.

Astrosback
03-07-2010, 11:04 PM
I don't like it. Only way I want D. Thomas is in round 3 or later.

Pierre-Paul I think will be a bust.

I can't decide which WR I want anymore.

Dez is rumored to be lazy or have some kind of attitude problem so I'm worried about him at 12.

Golden Tate looks like Steve Smith in his highlights but some say he drops a lot of easy passes.

I'm not too worried about Demaryius' broken foot (hopefully it heals fine ala Michael Crabtree's last year) but why does McShay think he's overrated? Why don't you like Demaryius until the 3rd?

And many Illinois fans say Benn drops a lot of balls too.

Who's the WR to get in this draft?!?!

hooshoops
03-07-2010, 11:12 PM

Dez is rumored to be lazy or have some kind of attitude problem so I'm worried about him at 12.

Golden Tate looks like Steve Smith in his highlights but some say he drops a lot of easy passes.

I'm not too worried about Demaryius' broken foot (hopefully it heals fine ala Michael Crabtree's last year) but why does McShay think he's overrated? Why don't you like Demaryius until the 3rd?

dez bryant...all that talk of him being a diva etc that conveniently came out during the combine week is way overstated...

this is dez bryant and then everybody else

SRM
03-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I think that's Sergio Kindle. Although, I'm not for certain.

Ah. If it was, I still remember hearing something that wasn't good about JPP. Oh well though. Might be the whole one year wonder ideal.

MiamiDolfan85
03-07-2010, 11:33 PM
12. Miami Dolphins: Jason Pierre Paul DE/OLB, South Florida
This is Miami's dream scenario. They are desperate for outside linebacker help, and Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano can't wait to get their hands on the prospect they will view as the next DeMarcus Ware. This pick makes entirely too much sense for the Fins after the Karlos Dansby signing. With Dez Bryant and Dan Williams off the board, I think this is a smart play.

Pick Change; previously Dan Williams, NT

43. Miami Dolphins: Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
Demaryius Thomas has a lot of hype because of his size and stats in an option offense, but I think he is very overrated. Either way, I thought the same thing about Patrick Turner and the Fins took him in Round 2.

Pick Change; previously Sergio Kindle, OLB

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010matt_2.php

I....absolutely...HATE Jason Pierre-Paul at 12.....the guy CANNOT tackle in the open field....he's atroceious...worst I think I've ever seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP0rhntrT7I

MiamiDolfan85
03-07-2010, 11:34 PM

Golden Tate doesnt drop a lot of easy passes,he just doesnt make catching the ball away from his body a habit..