PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Graham questions

XxfeensterxX
03-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Alright guys so when I was looking at Jimmy Graham before I knew he was a RAW talent, only playing 1 year of football, but looks to have a very high ceiling. I originally thought we could get him in the 5th(if we got a pick) but a pretty damn good combine showing pushed him up into the 4th if we want him.

Do you guys believe he will drop to our 4th round pick? and would taking him in the 3rd now(no Boldin) be to high for such a raw talent?

I would really like Pitta to be drafted by us though.

j-off-her-doll
03-07-2010, 03:34 PM
I think some team will take Graham over Pitta. I'd rather have Pitta in the 3rd or 4th than Graham in the 3rd or 4th.

hooshoops
03-07-2010, 03:52 PM
graham has more upside than pitta but lacks the polish that pitta brings to the table at this stage...

for a team like us who can't outright miss on the position pitta makes more sense but long term graham may well be the better pro...

i think pitta also is nfl ready to contribute right now...i think graham is a work in progress

Clipse
03-07-2010, 03:55 PM
4th? More like the 2nd, 3rd at worst. Graham probably has the highest ceiling of any TE in the draft.

Troysif
03-07-2010, 03:56 PM
I don't think there is any chance he would make it to our 4th round pick. He was already projected 3rd or 4th round. He had a good showing at the combine and i also think the Front Office is pretty high on him. I think they will take him in the 3rd round to guarantee he they pick him up.

j-off-her-doll
03-07-2010, 04:05 PM
4th? More like the 2nd, 3rd at worst. Graham probably has the highest ceiling of any TE in the draft.

Graham and Dickerson absolutely have the highest ceilings. But, Pitta is the best TE in the draft, and you can probably get him later.

hooshoops
03-07-2010, 04:15 PM
i still think despite the workouts in shorts that gresham is the best te in the draft...he plays faster than he ran at the combine and he's a huge target...

provided he's fully healthy

Clipse
03-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Graham and Dickerson absolutely have the highest ceilings. But, Pitta is the best TE in the draft, and you can probably get him later.
I'm a big fan of Pitta. Doesn't have the potential as the two you named, but possibly the most polished TE in the draft.

j-off-her-doll
03-07-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm a big fan of Pitta. Doesn't have the potential as the two you named, but possibly the most polished TE in the draft.

I see us drafting a TE in the 3rd or 4th. Plenty of depth there.

Morey161
03-07-2010, 05:42 PM
The 4th round? Are you dumb? The guy is going in the 2nd round.

finfan54
03-07-2010, 06:10 PM

I think we have eyes for both these guys.

Has anyone considered Dickerson at WR?

6-2 226 4.4 forty.

Clipse
03-07-2010, 07:35 PM
I see us drafting a TE in the 3rd or 4th. Plenty of depth there.
3rd or 4th is where I would look at TE. Though with the supposed interest in Graham who knows. Maybe they give Watson a look. Personally, I think a pass catching TE in this deep TE class is much better for Henne than one of the second rate WR's in this weak WR class.