PDA

View Full Version : Is this the year when we draft 2 LB's back to back?

Danny
03-08-2010, 10:47 AM
This FO likes to draft in pairs.Yes I know we got Dansby and we'll get Clark.If we also get Antonio Bryant then our needs imo are, OLB,NT,TE and another ILB imo.....;late rounds we might get a corner, another safety and o-line depth.Now here's an idea that some might like and some might not but don't be surprised if it goes down like this.I'd love to move down several spots and get an extra 2nd round pick(I know it's not always easy to move down)I'd then take Graham or Kindle in round one.I believe Tuna likes Kindle....in round 2 I'd take Spikes and then a TE....One of the best TE's will be there in round 2 as they always fall......now think about this LB's corp......Wake, Dansby,Spikes and Graham or Kindle.......TE's will not have it easy anymore and that could turn into a top 2 or 3 unit in the NFL....playmakers at all 4 spots....we can get a NT in round 3....

our defence could look like this

DL-Langsford-Soliai(plus rookie)Starks

LB's-Wake-Dansby-Spikes-Graham or Kindle

DB's-Davis-Bell-Clark-Smith

Ozzy rules!!

oXoMIKEoXo
03-08-2010, 11:01 AM
I bet we draft at least 3 LB's, maybe 4. Seems like Parcells and company identify area of need, and draft at least 2 players.... at least done it with DE, WR, CB, etc so far...

Kdawg954
03-08-2010, 12:21 PM
I'm still thinking about Cliff Avril, if we traded for him, I could see us going after Derrick Morgan or Everson Griffen to play on the weakside for us. Then coming back in round 2 looking at a NT or a Brandon Spikes. Round 3 is TE round for me, we need to grab one . . . Dennis Pitta. Avril used a 4th rounder.

sn9ke.eyes
03-08-2010, 01:55 PM
We'll draft at least 2 LB's in this draft, yes. I don't know if they'll be back to back. Depending on who's sitting there at 12 & 43 it could go LB - NT - LB

j-off-her-doll
03-08-2010, 02:08 PM
I hope we get 2 OLB's in the first three rounds.