de-carlos dunlap- future bust
olb- sergio kindle- straight line athlete...pick #12 really??? heck no
ilb-brandon spikes- sloppy one dimensional situational ilb
cb- donovan warren- 4.7 40??? lol...u should have stayed in school son
s- taylor mayes- built like a rocked up action figure plays like barbie

Agreed!

tcolli17
03-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Agree on all of them except Tebow. Right now he won't be a good pro, but if he changes his delivery and works on his footwork he could be a good pro QB. He has the drive, smarts, and determination to get it done. We will just have to wait and see if the team that picks him will give him time to develop or just throw him to the wolves. He would be a good pick for a team like the Colts, that way he can see how a great pro takes care of business for a couple of years before he gets his feet wet.

j-off-her-doll
03-08-2010, 02:10 PM
With the TE's in this year's draft, I don't take J. Graham before the 4th. He's a great talent, but some people here would run their organizations like Al Davis - reaching for every physical specimen they see.

Chubby
03-08-2010, 02:43 PM
How can you have an overrated list and not include Mr. JPP.

7 games started
19 Bench Presses @ Combine. Outdone by some receivers and DB's. I dont care if the guy looks like the 2nd comming of Jesus an NFL jersey, you do not take developmental players or project players in the 1st round even worse top 10.

OVERRATTED
Chubbs

hooshoops
03-08-2010, 02:45 PM

7 games started
19 Bench Presses @ Combine. Outdone by some receivers and DB's. I dont care if the guy looks like the 2nd comming of Jesus an NFL jersey, you do not take developmental players or project players in the 1st round even worse top 10.

OVERRATTED
Chubbs

he's definitely runner up but i see so much kindle for pick #12 stuff around here especially that i had to choose ole sergio

fgrocker
03-08-2010, 03:11 PM
I wouldn't count Iupati as overrated at the guard position. He may turn out to be only an average tackle in the NFL, but should easily be a pro-bowl guard (think Brandon Albert with better technique and less athleticism).

My overrated team:
Hooshoops' ability to use capitalization and punctuation in posts. (Sorry man, had to bust your balls on that one)

j-off-her-doll
03-08-2010, 03:19 PM
I agree with most of that list. But, there's a lot of controversy surrounding many of these prospects, so it depends on who you're talking to.

I see Spikes as a great value in the 3rd; I don't think Cody's a reach in the 2nd; and I see Kindle as an exceptional value in the 2nd.

ColonelJ
03-08-2010, 03:47 PM
have to disagree with Thomas and Mays. Otherwise good list. I would add Earl Thomas to that list since Earl Thomas is listed higher than Eric Berry on Mayock's board, and is not a first round talent.

PhinPhan910
03-08-2010, 04:15 PM
have to disagree with Thomas and Mays. Otherwise good list. I would add Earl Thomas to that list since Earl Thomas is listed higher than Eric Berry on Mayock's board, and is not a first round talent.

May I have an explanation?

PhinPhan910
03-08-2010, 04:17 PM
qb- tim tebow-the tyler hansbrough of pro football
c- eric olsen- tough to pick an overrated center...olsens just terrible
og- mike iupati- top 15 worthy??? nope...not as versatile as advertised
ot- bruce campbell- jaw dropping in shorts average on tape
rb- jonathon dwyer- very overrated tail end of the top 10 rbs available
wr- demarious thomas- adonis in cleats...no real separation on tape
te- jimmy graham- 2nd round worthy??? heck no
fb- who cares...

dt- Dan Williams- 2 down plugger with motivational red flags
olb- Jason Pierre-Paul- straight line athlete...pick #12 really??? heck no

Those would be my changes

ColonelJ
03-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Any one who watched Ed Reed and Sean Taylor at UM, and had a chance to watch Eric Berry, knows that Berry is special, a rare combination of the two great UM safeties. Earl Thomas is nowhere near Eric Berry's talent. Outside of Berry, there is no first round safety talent in this draft, with exception of maybe Mays in late first. Reshad Jones, Chad Jones, Earl Thomas are all second rounders, Kam Chancellor belongs at the end of that group as well.

NY8123
03-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Those would be my changes

Cody is a huge risk to draft in any round. One of two things are going to happen with Cody

1) you draft the guy he buds into a huge 3-4 presence (40%)
2) you draft the guy and he is at best a backup or out of the league in 5 years or less (60%)

I watched him play this year several times and he is not athletic just BIG and hard to move but the guys in the NFL on the O-line are drafted becasue they can move BIG HARD to move men.

j-off-her-doll
03-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Any one who watched Ed Reed and Sean Taylor at UM, and had a chance to watch Eric Berry, knows that Berry is special, a rare combination of the two great UM safeties. Earl Thomas is nowhere near Eric Berry's talent. Outside of Berry, there is no first round safety talent in this draft, with exception of maybe Mays in late first. Reshad Jones, Chad Jones, Earl Thomas are all second rounders, Kam Chancellor belongs at the end of that group as well.

E. Thomas is still the best cover FS in the draft. He's an even better ball hawk than E. Berry.

#1dolphinsfan
03-08-2010, 05:14 PM
mike iupati is good but i agree top 15 is to high for him i think he would be a perfect fit for the lions in the second round that way they can draft Okung for LT and Iupati for LG

rrrrphin
03-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Jermaine Gresham is perhaps the most overrated TE when you consider the depth of this yera's TE class. He's coming of a serious knee inury and there are 4/5 other TEs that i would rather have in the third then him at #43 where we could still address defense or perhaps WR.

#1dolphinsfan
03-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Jermaine Gresham is perhaps the most overrated TE when you consider the depth of this yera's TE class. He's coming of a serious knee inury and there are 4/5 other TEs that i would rather have in the third then him at #43 where we could still address defense or perhaps WR.
when Gresham is healthy he is the clear cut best TE in this years draft no question

Clipse
03-08-2010, 05:21 PM
I've always considered Tebow the Hansborough of college football. Great comparison. I agree with all of these aside from Demaryius Thomas and Jimmy Graham.

#1dolphinsfan
03-08-2010, 05:28 PM
I've always considered Tebow the Hansborough of college football. Great comparison. I agree with all of these aside from Demaryius Thomas and Jimmy Graham.
I really dont think tebow is overrated by fans most fans think he is going to be a horrible nfl QB and i think that is pretty accurate. and if people thought that Hansborough was going to be a super star NBA player he would have got drafted higher then he did. both are some of the best college basketball/football players ever

NY8123
03-08-2010, 05:46 PM
I really dont think tebow is overrated by fans most fans think he is going to be a horrible nfl QB and i think that is pretty accurate. and if people thought that Hansborough was going to be a super star NBA player he would have got drafted higher then he did. both are some of the best college basketball/football players ever

And Elway was supposed to play baseball and not football and look what he did.

Ya never know until they play the game. Some are supposed to be great and fall flat getting run over by Bo Jackson while others that are grocery baggers play in three super bowls and wins one.

Go figure.

Clipse
03-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Both are very similar in that both are media darlings, both are one of the greatest in their sport, and both have skillsets that don't transition well to the pros.

Danny
03-08-2010, 06:44 PM
the way I see, we'll see who was overated in a few years and who wasn't.Nobody on this board know who's going to be great and who's not.Everyone wants to be an expert but guess what? The so called experts are wrong many times too.Is the same with the notion that you can't get a good player in the later rounds.History has shown that you can get a great player anywhere in the draft and anyone could turn out to be a bust too.

Ozzy rules!!

hooshoops
03-08-2010, 07:57 PM
the way I see, we'll see who was overated in a few years and who wasn't.Nobody on this board know who's going to be great and who's not.Everyone wants to be an expert but guess what? The so called experts are wrong many times too.Is the same with the notion that you can't get a good player in the later rounds.History has shown that you can get a great player anywhere in the draft and anyone could turn out to be a bust too.

Ozzy rules!!

thank you captain obvious :lol:

ckparrothead
03-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Nice. I think my All-Overrated team would be...

QB: Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame
RB: Jonathan Dwyer, Georgia Tech
TE: Anthony McCoy, USC
WR: Mardy Gilyard, Cincinnati
WR: Brandon LaFell, LSU
WR: Carlton Mitchell, South Florida
OT: Bruce Campbell, Maryland
OT: Anthony Davis, Rutgers
OG: Mike Johnson, Alabama
OG: Jon Asamoah, Illinois
OC: Matt Tennant, Boston College

DT: Dan Williams, Tennessee
DT: Terrence Cody, Alabama
DE: Carlos Dunlap, Florida
DE: Austen Lane, Murray State
LB: Ricky Sapp, Clemson
LB: Sean Lee, Penn State
LB: Rolando McClain, Alabama
CB: Joe Haden, Florida
CB: Patrick Robinson, Florida State
DS: Taylor Mays, USC
DS: Myron Rolle, Florida State

Now, if I had to come up with an All-Underrated team...

QB: Mike Kafka, Northwestern
RB: Anthony Dixon, Mississippi State
TE: Dennis Pitta, BYU
WR: Jacoby Ford, Clemson
WR: Blair White, Michigan State
WR: Kyle Williams, Arizona State
OT: Rodger Saffold, Indiana
OT: Charles Brown, USC
OG: Thomas Austin, Clemson
OG: Shelley Smith, Colorado State
OC: J.D. Walton, Baylor

DT: Tyson Alualu, California
DT: Geno Atkins, Georgia
DE: Clifton Geathers, South Carolina
DE: Jerry Hughes, TCU
LB: Daryl Washington, TCU
LB: Jason Worilds, Virginia Tech
LB: Keaton Kristick, Oregon State
CB: Kareem Jackson, Alabama
CB: Amari Spievey, Iowa
DS: Kam Chancellor, Virginia Tech
DS: Kurt Coleman, Ohio State

DcRy82
03-09-2010, 07:08 PM
fb- who cares...

dt- terrence cody- 2 down plugger with motivational red flags

I still am laughing that you said another man is jaw dropping in shorts. :lol:
Instead of sayin he's jaw dropping, you should have jus put a :hitit:

Just messin with you man... Good list but also believe D. Thomas, Cody, and Kindle should be switched with Dan Williams, JPP, and LaFell.

hooshoops
03-09-2010, 08:45 PM

lol...i agree on a lot of that...i've read multiple areas that according to teams ricky sapps knee is still not right so that could effect his draft stock...i think he's overrated also

i really like spivey as an underrated cb ran faster than i anticipated at the combine and i thought he showed nice feet in drills...like him a lot

tyson alualu i absolutely agree on...he's got a luis castillo look to me in some ways...good player...3rd or 4th 3-4 def end on my board...oghaboose looked out of shape and sloppy at the combine had to drop him a few slots as a result

i'm not a jacoby ford fan at all...all world speed but it doesn't translate to me in his route running...another guy that takes too long to gear down and doesn't really ever run by anybody in 1 on 1 drills...

another te i think is underrated is tony moeaki...good blocker has the speed to threaten teams down the seam...

i'm just not a anthony mccoy fan...doesn't do much for me...

anyways my all underrated team....

qb- jimmy clausen- best qb in the draft
rb- anthony dixon- downhill "business decision" as deion would say rb
te- tony moeaki- see above comments on him
wr- taylor price- top 5 wr on my board
ot- charles brown- maybe best pure pass pro tackle in draft
c- john estes- should have been at the combine
og- saffold...but also john jerry- massive mauler...versatile with better than advertised feet and athleticism
fb- tim tebow- he doesn't even know it yet... :lol:

dt- lamarr houston- overshadowed in the suh mccoy draft but a good player in his own right...off our radar as a 4-3 dt
de- tyson alualu- already said my piece there
olb- jerry hughes- top 20 player in the draft...
ilb- aj edds- best pure coverage ilb in the draft
cb- amari spivey- absolutely...
s- nate allen- good feet good hips good range...coverage free safety

ChambersWI
03-09-2010, 08:52 PM
yuck at Jimmy Claussen being underrated. He's a solid prospect, but the only reason he's a top prospect is because of Bradford's shoulder, McCoy's height, and the other top QBs coming from spread offenses.

hooshoops
03-09-2010, 09:01 PM
i think he's the best qb in the draft...but i don't profess to be a qb draft guru...lol...i liked brian brohm a lot a few years ago

al711
03-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Cody is a huge risk to draft in any round. One of two things are going to happen with Cody

1) you draft the guy he buds into a huge 3-4 presence (40%)
2) you draft the guy and he is at best a backup or out of the league in 5 years or less (60%)

I watched him play this year several times and he is not athletic just BIG and hard to move but the guys in the NFL on the O-line are drafted becasue they can move BIG HARD to move men.

I'm not sure if you understand the position of nose-guard,this is exactly what one is supposed to do. If you want an athlete draft JPP, if you want a nose that occupies blockers so his mlb's and olb's can make tackles you draft Cody . People keep saying "this guys fat" hes "not athletic" are we drafting male underware models or a nose guard? Look at Fergusen, look at Wolfork remember Gilbert Brown? Big fat aggressive NT's like Cody are few and far between, we need this guy, he is a winner and a true nose,not a converted tackle. Bama did not allow a 100 yard rusher after Cody arrived.

Ricky4Life
03-10-2010, 12:37 AM

:up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HzSB804F_Q

TheBow305
03-10-2010, 01:53 AM
May I have an explanation?

It's just another ill-informed post about Earl Thomas. He's obviously just never seen Thomas play. Or just doesn't like him for some reason.

ckparrothead
03-10-2010, 11:45 AM
lol...i agree on a lot of that...i've read multiple areas that according to teams ricky sapps knee is still not right so that could effect his draft stock...i think he's overrated also

Wow, I really didn't know that about his knee. I just though that if I can take a look at Cliff Avril in a Lions uniform, and see at the very worst a Ricky Sapp, then Ricky is a little overrated. :)

i'm not a jacoby ford fan at all...all world speed but it doesn't translate to me in his route running...another guy that takes too long to gear down and doesn't really ever run by anybody in 1 on 1 drills...

Wow, we're just going to have to disagree on this one, reminds me of how we disagree on Demaryius Thomas' physicality. I really like Jacoby, and his routes.

another te i think is underrated is tony moeaki...good blocker has the speed to threaten teams down the seam...

Tony Moeaki, Clay Harbor and Andrew Quarless are the reasons why a scout recently said that this draft is deep enough at TE to get a starter in the 5th/6th rounds.

qb- jimmy clausen- best qb in the draft

Another stunner, lol. I don't like his pocket presence, field demeanor, not a huge fan of his mechanics, and I think he benefited from having two great players catching balls from him.

c- john estes- should have been at the combine

I would have stuck Estes on my team but I feel like Walton could be the best Center in the draft and he's not being rated as such.

olb- jerry hughes- top 20 player in the draft...

Dark horse for #12 pick.

ilb- aj edds- best pure coverage ilb in the draft

I really wanted to include him on mine as well.

Boomer
03-10-2010, 11:54 AM

How do you figure that?

Boomer
03-10-2010, 11:57 AM

You haven't explained why Thomas isn't a 1st rounder.

j-off-her-doll
03-10-2010, 12:00 PM
How do you figure that?

Yeah, for some reason, some people here think E. Thomas is just an average-undersized FS. He's not either. I read your latest article and like it a good deal. But, from what I saw of the coverage drills, E. Thomas had the best hips and feet of any DB. He has absolutely zero wasted movement when he turns. I would rate Berry the 2nd most impressive DB - in regard to the coverage drills. And, I wouldn't rate Thomas ahead of Berry. But, I wouldn't rate Berry ahead of Thomas.

fgrocker
03-10-2010, 12:06 PM

Isn't Kafka the guy that threw 5 INTs against a bad Auburn D in a bowl game this year?

TedSlimmJr
03-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Man is this going to be a fun thread to re-visit in the future....

I actually like a few of these guys.....just not nearly as much as they're hyped....or where they're projected to go by the "experts"...

Some of them are an absolute joke IMO...

Overrated:

QB - Dan LeFevour, Colt McCoy

RB - Toby Gerhart

WR - Dez Bryant, Brandon Lafell

TE - Jimmy Graham, Dorin Dickerson

OT - Anthony Davis

OG - Mike Iupati

C - Ted Larsen

DE - Jason Pierre-Paul, Carlos Dunlap

DT - Cam Thomas, Terrence Cody

LB - Sean Weatherspoon, Brandon Spikes

CB - Perrish Cox, Dominique Franks

S - Taylor Mays, Major Wright, Morgan Burnett

Underrated:

QB - Levi Brown, Tim Hiller

RB - Montario Hardesty

WR - Jordan Shipley, Blair White, Andre Roberts, Verran Tucker, Taylor Price

TE - Colin Peek, Michael Hoomanawanui

OT - Jason Fox

OG - Rodger Saffold

C - Matt Tennant

DE - Jammie Kirlew, Alex Carrington, Arthur Jones

DT - Geno Atkins

LB - Jamar Chaney, Mike McLaughlin, Patrick Trahan, Daryl Sharpton

CB - Chris Cook, Brian Jackson, Walter Thurmond

S - T.J. Ward, Barry Church, Robert Vaughn

ckparrothead
03-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Isn't Kafka the guy that threw 5 INTs against a bad Auburn D in a bowl game this year?

On a day when Kafka was asked to drop back 101 times, yes. He threw for 532 yards and accounted for 5 TDs, ran 20 times for 30 yards, and yes he also threw 5 INTs though if I remember correctly several of them were tipped up in the air.

If you actually watched the game, you wouldn't be criticizing Mike Kafka as an underrated QB.

ckparrothead
03-10-2010, 02:06 PM
I actually like a few of these guys.....just not nearly as much as they're hyped....or where they're projected to go by the "experts"...

That's sort of the point, isn't it? If someone were defining this as a list of players you guaranteed will absolutely blow at the next level, it would be an entirely different list.

As for re-visiting after a long time, unfortunately the differences we just discussed above would be lost in the years and every time something like this IS revisited it's usually by someone who has malicious intent and starts intentionally obfuscating the point of these exercises.

The overrated team isn't meant to be a list of guys who WILL fail, just as the underrated team isn't meant to be a list of guys who WILL succeed. If so, I want a second crack at it.

TedSlimmJr
03-10-2010, 02:27 PM
That's sort of the point, isn't it? If someone were defining this as a list of players you guaranteed will absolutely blow at the next level, it would be an entirely different list.

As for re-visiting after a long time, unfortunately the differences we just discussed above would be lost in the years and every time something like this IS revisited it's usually by someone who has malicious intent and starts intentionally obfuscating the point of these exercises.

The overrated team isn't meant to be a list of guys who WILL fail, just as the underrated team isn't meant to be a list of guys who WILL succeed. If so, I want a second crack at it.

I don't know CK...I don't what the point of the thread is other than listing some of our overrated/underrated prospects...

Some in this thread may have listed overrated prospects under the assumption that they WILL fail.....or that the underrated prospects WILL succeed.....I don't know...you'll have to ask them....

..but I thought I made mine pretty clear....that I actually LIKE some of the overrated players I listed..just not as much as they're hyped up....or where they're projected to go by the "experts" like Mayock...etc......I'll go head to head with him on every position if you want to get right down to it...I do it every year.....he's good but he's not great......he's great at bloviating....any of us are good at that...

I think you came up with a great idea though.....the WILL succeed and WILL fail thread would be very interesting...

fgrocker
03-10-2010, 04:12 PM
On a day when Kafka was asked to drop back 101 times, yes. He threw for 532 yards and accounted for 5 TDs, ran 20 times for 30 yards, and yes he also threw 5 INTs though if I remember correctly several of them were tipped up in the air.

If you actually watched the game, you wouldn't be criticizing Mike Kafka as an underrated QB.

Damn, you're cynical. I wasn't criticizing the guy, I was just trying to remember where I heard his name from.

After watching some youtube clips on him, I will, however, make a criticism. He seems to have an elongated release and a few of his balls tend to hover (making tipped passes more prevalent - what a coincidence). Good luck on being correct with your "underrated" tag, but I don't see it happening.

ckparrothead
03-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Damn, you're cynical. I wasn't criticizing the guy, I was just trying to remember where I heard his name from.

After watching some youtube clips on him, I will, however, make a criticism. He seems to have an elongated release and a few of his balls tend to hover (making tipped passes more prevalent - what a coincidence). Good luck on being correct with your "underrated" tag, but I don't see it happening.

First off, if you weren't actually intending to criticize him you were doing a good job of it by pointing out that he threw 5 interceptions against a "bad" Auburn defense. You could have asked if he's the guy that threw a ton of passes for a ton of yards against Auburn, you could have asked if he was the guy that played Auburn in the bowl game, heck you could have even asked the same question without adding in the "bad" part and it wouldn't have necessarily seemed like you were giving commentary on the guy and I wouldn't have treated it as such.

As for his delivery, he like any of the guys has things to work on with his delivery but it's not more so than most every other prospect, but that's just my opinion.

hooshoops
03-10-2010, 05:27 PM
dez bryant is not overrated...he's a stud who's taking a hit right now in some peoples eyes cause he hasn't worked out...etc

he's going top 15 and as much of a need we have at wr and as much of a fit he would be for our need we'd be fools to pass him up...

i can get a good olb with pick #43 i can get a good nose with pick #43 etc i can get a good free safety at pick #43...i can't get a dez bryant like wr in round 2...there are none

heck... with the medicals of worilds and sapp i may be able to get them in round 3 plus kao misi thaddeus gibson etc...

get dez bryant if he is on the board...we'll regret it if we don't

ckparrothead
03-10-2010, 06:30 PM
I think there are three WRs that are separating up top for me and they are Dez, Demaryius and Golden. After that though...it's tough out there. I can barely justify Arrelious Benn as a second tier guy to them because of his size, RAC ability and the fact that he really does have great hands and eyes...but after that, it's all third tier guys and below.

And let me clarify that if you wanted to characterize what I said above as Dez uber alles, then Demaryius/Golden, then Arrelious, then the rest....I would be perfectly OK with that. Dez is a special prospect to me.

hooshoops
03-10-2010, 06:52 PM
i'm down with a will succeed and will fail thread...what constitutes success???

lets do this

Boomer
03-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Underrated:

QB: Zac Robinson
TB: Keiland Williams
WR: Kerry Meier
WR: David Reed
TE: Colin Peek
LT: Charles Brown
LG: Joe Thomas
OC: JD Walton
RG: John Malecki
RT: Tony Washington

DE: Christian Anthony
DT: Geno Atkins
DT: Cordarrow Thompson
DE: Tyson Alualu
OLB: Jason Worilds
ILB: Daryl Washington
OLB: Philip Dillard
CB: AJ Jefferson
FS: Van Eskridge.
SS: Justin Woodall
CB: Syd'Quan Thompson

Caveats to my picks are that Tony Washington is a registered sex offender and I was on the AJ Jefferson bandwagon 2 years ago when I first mentioned him and Sean Smith.

Overrated Team:
QB: Tim Tebow
TB: Ben Tate
WR: Brandon LaFell
WR: Damian Williams
TE: Andrew Quarless
LT: Anthony Davis
LG: Sergio Render
OC: N/A
RG: N/A
RT: Chris Scott

DE: Carlos Dunlap
DT: Dan Williams
DT: Malcolm Sheppard
DE: Willie Young
OLB: Sergio Kindle
ILB: Pat Angerer
OLB: Ricky Sapp
CB: Joe Haden
FS: Taylor Mays
SS: Reshad Jones
CB: Trevard Lindley

hooshoops
03-10-2010, 08:30 PM
a j jefferson did look good at the combine...

i didn't know tony washington was a sex offender i knew he had skeletons in the closet but damn...that's some bad stuff there...

might have to take him off my board completely...

Boomer
03-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah. Screwed his own sister.

hooshoops
03-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah. Screwed his own sister.

no freaking way...are you serious???

off my board

Boomer
03-10-2010, 08:36 PM
no freaking way...are you serious???

off my board

I couldn't make it up. Screwed his own biological sister when he was 16 and she was younger. Is now on the sex register for life and his address is available on the sex offenders list wherever he goes. Apparently he was open and honest and very regretful at the Combine, but there's red flags and red flags and this is a RED flag.

TedSlimmJr
03-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I couldn't make it up. Screwed his own biological sister when he was 16 and she was younger. Is now on the sex register for life and his address is available on the sex offenders list wherever he goes. Apparently he was open and honest and very regretful at the Combine, but there's red flags and red flags and this is a RED flag.

Daayuuum...

Imagine those long arms came in handy there...

Ricky4Life
03-10-2010, 11:11 PM
I would like to see the faces of some of the coach's when that was the answer to the question. :err: :foundout:

Boomer
03-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Daayuuum...

Imagine those long arms came in handy there...

FLMAOOO!

Boomer
03-11-2010, 08:28 AM
I would like to see the faces of some of the coach's when that was the answer to the question. :err: :foundout:

:)

The sound of a toilet flushing.

ckparrothead
03-14-2010, 05:29 PM

Officially recanting on this one. Saw some more Baylor tape, some things I don't necessarily like. He's not underrated. He's...rated.

X-Pacolypse
03-14-2010, 06:21 PM

That's sick. That's just unbelievably f*cking sick.

ckparrothead
03-14-2010, 06:26 PM
You kill a man as a fully grown adult and you still get to be a 'legendary' football player. You bang your sister once as an adolescent and you're a sister-****er. I'm not saying I don't get it, I'm saying it's ironic.

Though in his defense, who HASN'T banged his sister?

OK, that was uncalled for...

MiamiDolfan85
03-14-2010, 07:10 PM
fb- who cares...

dt- terrence cody- 2 down plugger with motivational red flags
.....and thus,the most anticipated thread yet...

hooshoops
03-14-2010, 08:29 PM
not quite as anticipated as the every other day new miami dolphins 7 round mock draft threads on here...

:woot:

MiamiDolfan85
03-14-2010, 08:46 PM
ouch hoops....that was a low blow there...:azmang:

hooshoops
03-14-2010, 08:56 PM
just messin around :hi5:

Tupac Shakur
03-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Caveats to my picks are that Tony Washington is a registered sex offender

http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflreports/entry/sportsfanlive_com_exclusive_lineman_s

ColonelJ
03-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Speaking of safeties, Anderson Russell of tOSU is severely underrated. I would include Kurt Coleman there as well.

Oraclepz
03-18-2010, 04:07 PM

7 games started

OVERRATTED
Chubbs

maybe because his not his fault hes athletic. You do know hes only been playing football for 3 1/2 years. He can be great he just doesn't have the experience. I wouldn't use a high draft pick on him. So he cant be overrated . GMs should know better.