PDA

View Full Version : Trade Down Options?

Mako
03-09-2010, 06:33 PM
What teams do you think may be in the market to trade up in the draft? Speculate what offers might entice Miami to move down from #12.

ChadHenne
03-09-2010, 06:41 PM
It's going to depend on which players fall in the draft, and which teams have needs that fit that players position.

We can't say now what the options are, that will all be decided as the draft occurs.

Ikema
03-09-2010, 08:06 PM
So true, JJ made a deal the day before and missed out on a monster DL that dropped.

finatic33
03-09-2010, 08:28 PM
So true, JJ made a deal the day before and missed out on a monster DL that dropped.

I believe it was actually Randy Moss in that draft

ChambersWI
03-09-2010, 08:35 PM
it really depends on whether or not anybody behind us falls in love with a certain player. Only guy I can really see people trading up for right now is Joe Haden. Maybe a team like Atlanta trades up to get a pass rusher.

ChadHenne
03-09-2010, 08:39 PM
it really depends on whether or not anybody behind us falls in love with a certain player. Only guy I can really see people trading up for right now is Joe Haden. Maybe a team like Atlanta trades up to get a pass rusher.

Atlanta recently signed Dunta Robinson to a nice sized contract, $22 million guaranteed. I'd say they aren't going to trade up for a CB.

The Steelers are an interesting team to watch if Haden does fall

ChambersWI
03-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Atlanta recently signed Dunta Robinson to a nice sized contract, $22 million guaranteed. I'd say they aren't going to trade up for a CB.

The Steelers are an interesting team to watch if Haden does fall

notice how I said pass rusher for Atlanta. But they could still be in the market since they traded Chris Houston to Detroit.