PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Suing E-Trade

Bumpus
03-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Lindsay Lohan Suing E-Trade for Milkaholic "Parody"

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/omgspacer100-1.gif

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-suing-e-trade-for-milkaholic-parody/37130?nc

Lindsay Lohan is no milkaholic.

And that's likely why the 23-year-old star is suing financial company E-Trade for $100 million for using her name in its latest commercial about a boyfriend-stealing "milkaholic" baby.

In the ad, which debuted during this year's Super Bowl in February, a baby boy apologizes to his girlfriend for not calling her the night before.

"And that milkaholic Lindsay wasn't over?" the baby girl asks before another baby girl pops into the screen saying, "Milk-a-whaaat?"

Vaark
03-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Obviously, she's delusionally grasping at straws, especially since that commercial deals with abusing a liquid, not a powder.!

That crazy beyotch is desperate for money since she's become movie toxic, and probably is uninsurable, as far as Hollywood's concerned. Before too long she'll be stripping at Scores and riding The Stern Show sybian.

WISfinfan13
03-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Ive seen that commerical 100 times and never once did I think they were implying it was Lindsay Lohan.

Chubby
03-10-2010, 02:20 PM
It's not about the money, its about the publicity. The case will eventually be dropped and this gets her back in the headlines. Plus every time you see the commerical your going to think about her.
Chubbs

WISfinfan13
03-10-2010, 02:24 PM
It's not about the money, its about the publicity. The case will eventually be dropped and this gets her back in the headlines. Plus every time you see the commerical your going to think about her.
Chubbs

Good point Chubbs, never thought about it like that.

CedarPhin
03-10-2010, 02:46 PM
I think she's run out of money.

Tunaphish429
03-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Obviously, she's delusionally grasping at straws, especially since that commercial deals with abusing a liquid, not a powder.!

That crazy beyotch is desperate for money since she's become movie toxic, and probably is uninsurable, as far as Hollywood's concerned. Before too long she'll be stripping at Scores and riding The Stern Show sybian.

Classic

:hclap:

Joe from WY
03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
shiii niiidz tu beee moppin jizz...lol

Tunaphish429
03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Ive seen that commerical 100 times and never once did I think they were implying it was Lindsay Lohan.

How pretentious..

Does she think she owns that name Lindsey?

Kinda funny cause its almost like she is admitting to being an drunk and addict...

Yea girl name Lindsey who is addicted to a substance.. You must be talking about me!??!

If it was 3 girls in the convo that would make more sense anyhow...

Can we all just not talk about Lindsey Lohan anymore , Media included...

Unless she gains some weight gets naked for the world or something...

other than that..Screw her

Joe from WY
03-10-2010, 03:10 PM
other than that..Screw her

eyd skrew her fellr...lol...jus dunt tall mai wyfe...lol...shee myte gt mad...lol

PhinzN703
03-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Hell if anything when I hear Lindsay, Lindsay Vonn comes to mind. Not the tig 'ol bittied redhead who looks like she's 50 now.

BobDole
03-10-2010, 07:44 PM
talk about being self aggrandizing and self conscious about your addiction(s) and so called fame. anything to get your name back out there i suppose.

X-Pacolypse
03-11-2010, 06:59 PM
shiii niiidz tu beee moppin jizz...lol

Who's to say that she hasn't been doing that already?