PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on our 12th pick

nolefin
03-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Well we are getting closer and closer to the draft and there are many opinions on who the fins should draft @12. when you look at this team there are holes and then there are needs. The holes are at OLBx2 and FS we dont have anyone there that can be a decent starter (PLEASE DONT SAY CLEMONS PLEASE!), we need a #1WR, NT and a better TE but we could go with the wr's we have and fasano and soliai are decent. I dont see parcells and co. going into the draft with these huge holes at OLB and having to depend on 2 rookie OLB'S , I think we make a move for a FS and a OLB before the draft i dont know who they are but they have a plan. so that leads me to our draft pick @12 they will likely not draft a WR or TE or S with that pick. NT or OLB will more than likely be the pick knowing parcells and co. I think we can get a decent NT in the 2nd or 3rd rounds to rotate with soliai, so imo our first round pick will be a LB of some sort and they might even draft a couple of lb's. i would like to have brandon graham or weatherspoon but i think the pick is RICKY SAPP due to his size and speed.

PhinsTD
03-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Ricky Sapp at #12 is your thinking?

DefensiveEnd76
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Earl Thomas- he's the next Troy Polamalu

nolefin
03-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Ricky Sapp at #12 is your thinking?

i dont want ricky sapp but parcells loves big fast OLB and sapp is that

nolefin
03-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Earl Thomas- he's the next Troy Polamalu

thomas is who i want, im just telling you what i think parcells will do

3rdandinches
03-10-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm willing to say right now outside of any trade our first round pick will be between these two players....

E.Thomas FS - is great in coverage, playmaker, ballhawk and can play CB.

R.McClain ILB - has the ability to play both inside and outside to rush the passer, we could flip Dansby and McClain around from inside to outside.

Both players would give us a great deal of flexibility on defense, something M.Nolan seems to love.

SillyJGilly
03-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I like the Earl Thomas pick as well...ALTHO, its been rumored that there could be a bigger RUN on Olinemen in the top 10 than previously expected....which COULD make Eric Berry still available at the 12 spot. Some people say Thomas is better than Berry??? But Id have to go with Berry over Thomas(& anybody else for that matter) if they are both still there at the 12 spot.

j-off-her-doll
03-10-2010, 05:56 PM
I like the Earl Thomas pick as well...ALTHO, its been rumored that there could be a bigger RUN on Olinemen in the top 10 than previously expected....which COULD make Eric Berry still available at the 12 spot. Some people say Thomas is better than Berry??? But Id have to go with Berry over Thomas(& anybody else for that matter) if they are both still there at the 12 spot.

Matter of preference. Love both players and would celebrate either pick.

finfan54
03-10-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm willing to say right now outside of any trade our first round pick will be between these two players....

E.Thomas FS - is great in coverage, playmaker, ballhawk and can play CB.

R.McClain ILB - has the ability to play both inside and outside to rush the passer, we could flip Dansby and McClain around from inside to outside.

Both players would give us a great deal of flexibility on defense, something M.Nolan seems to love.

I could go with this.

BPA in the end. That means to me that if Iaput the G from Idaho is a guy who you have rated high, you would take him. End of the G dilemna forever.

of course, this website would be suicidal.