PDA

View Full Version : You know what they say........................

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 09:04 AM
Some teams are better at being "LUCKY" then good!...and yours is the pinnacle of that!....and what up with those hideous orange pajama`s:lol: .....they looked absolutely ridiculous, I bet the locker room looked like Hugh Heffners bedroom:eek: ....Gee, I wonder if they all had a sleep over and pillow fights to celebrate their dismal lucky win?:lol: :lol:

bigbry
11-24-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Some teams are better at being "LUCKY" then good!...and yours is the pinnacle of that!....and what up with those hideous orange pajama`s:lol: .....they looked absolutely ridiculous, I bet the locker room looked like Hugh Heffners bedroom:eek: ....Gee, I wonder if they all had a sleep over and pillow fights to celebrate their dismal lucky win?:lol: :lol:

What was the Bills locker room like after their choke?

BB

Marino1983
11-24-2003, 05:51 PM

This coming from a sh!t sniffing fan who's team just scored their first touchdown on Sunday,, it ONLY took 3 or 4 weeks ......

Love the "*** light blue" in the uni's jerkOFF... :spit: I bet sales of those new billy goat uniforms sky rocketed in San Fran !!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Phinz1972
11-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
This coming from a sh!t sniffing fan who's team just scored their first touchdown on Sunday,, it ONLY took 3 or 4 weeks ......

Love the "*** light blue" in the uni's jerkOFF... :spit: I bet sales of those new billy goat uniforms sky rocketed in San Fran !!!

Marino1983

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TerryTate
11-25-2003, 12:31 AM
Watch the patriots, then come back and tell me if we are the ones benefiting from luck....at least we are close enough in games to catch a break from time to time :lol: Barfalo is not even competitive these days....

Billhoff
11-25-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Watch the patriots, then come back and tell me if we are the ones benefiting from luck....at least we are close enough in games to catch a break from time to time :lol: Barfalo is not even competitive these days.... """not even competitive these days""??
Our last three games:
1. 10-6=4pts.
2. 12-10=2pts.
3. 17-14=3pts.
Thats a total of 9 pts in three games. ........Uiltimate dope-finfan, your just another poor example of how ignorant dope-fin fans really are.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vegas_Phin
11-25-2003, 01:37 PM
[
Our last three games:
1. 10-6=4pts.
2. 12-10=2pts.
3. 17-14=3pts.
Thats a total of 9 pts in three games. [/B]

Who gives a rats a$$ how much you lost by. You lost and that counts as 3 in the loss column.

Pagan
11-25-2003, 02:03 PM

2. 12-10=2pts.

Oh...but when WE lost to the Texans by 1 point it was a big deal right?

Can you get any more idiotic? :rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

Oh...but when WE lost to the Texans by 1 point it was a big deal right?

Can you get any more idiotic? :rolleyes: It was big deal at that time,for gods sake dude,it was your first game of the year!!!......... You were playing an expansion team that was comming off a1,2or 3 win season ,who had to go to( "THE 2004 PREDICTED SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS")own house!........ adreneline flowing,all 18,000 dull-fans cheering!!.....you didn`t get lucky...... and guess what?? You laid a BIG FAT EMBARRASSING EGG!!:o :D

XoPhinsoX
11-25-2003, 03:53 PM
It was big deal at that time,for gods sake dude,it was your first game of the year!!!......... You were playing an expansion team that was comming off a1,2or 3 win season ,who had to go to( "THE 2004 PREDICTED SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS")own house!........ adreneline flowing,all 18,000 dull-fans cheering!!.....you didn`t get lucky...... and guess what?? You laid a BIG FAT EMBARRASSING EGG!!:o :D

Then you guys came to Miami, got stomped, then later on got beat by the Texans by more then 1 point :D

Karma rOOlz.

Billhoff
11-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Then you guys came to Miami, got stomped, then later on got beat by the Texans by more then 1 point :D

Karma rOOlz. I think the Texans got a lot better since game one,asked the Patriots!:eek:

Marino1983
11-25-2003, 04:48 PM
I think the Texans got a lot better since game one,asked the Patriots!:eek:

You are beyond metally retarded jerkOFF !!!! The above quote proves it... Wipe that slobber off your chin and get up off YOUR knees.........

Or is that "slobber" ???

:eek:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 05:00 PM
"""not even competitive these days""??
Our last three games:
1. 10-6=4pts.
2. 12-10=2pts.
3. 17-14=3pts.
Thats a total of 9 pts in three games. ........Uiltimate dope-finfan, your just another poor example of how ignorant dope-fin fans really are.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: all losses, nope we can't compete with that!;) :D :evil:

Vegas_Phin
11-25-2003, 05:48 PM

To bad the season isn't over after the first week or your team might have some hope.

XoPhinsoX
11-25-2003, 07:34 PM

Patriots have had many close games.

They have that angel riding with them again this year.

dolfan06
11-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Patriots have had many close games.

They have that angel riding with them again this year. not to mention those damn refs!:(

Billhoff
11-26-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

You are beyond metally retarded jerkOFF !!!! The above quote proves it... Wipe that slobber off your chin and get up off YOUR knees.........

Or is that "slobber" ???

:eek:

:shakeno:

Marino1983 You know nothing about football, Moron-o, or how it works in the NFL.....Your king of all narrow minded fish fans who only see "their" team as do-no-wrong..we are the greatest!...we are superbowl bound...we have the best defense!.... all to be proven wrong, and that your a mushbrain each and every year!.......Hey,did you order your hideous orange pajama tops yet?..whens the next slumber party?..Don`t forget your Tampons!:lol:
...and what the he!! is a " METALLY" retard??:lol:
..thanks for playing!:o ;) :rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-26-2003, 01:47 PM
You know nothing about football, Moron-o, or how it works in the NFL.....Your king of all narrow minded fish fans who only see "their" team as do-no-wrong..we are the greatest!...we are superbowl bound...we have the best defense!.... all to be proven wrong, and that your a mushbrain each and every year!.......Hey,did you order your hideous orange pajama tops yet?..whens the next slumber party?..Don`t forget your Tampons!:lol:
..thanks for playing!:o ;) :rolleyes: you don't use the entire tampon, just the string. that way you have something to floss with after you eat!:D

War Chief
11-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you don't use the entire tampon, just the string. that way you have something to floss with after you eat!:D

That's just wrong. :eek: :lol:

Marino1983
11-26-2003, 05:17 PM

..thanks for playing!:o ;) :rolleyes:

:confused: So I guess that your mommy never actually explained why you ride the short bus huh ? :spit:

And if YOU really want to know what a "mental retard" IS,, just take a close look in the mirror jerkOFF ..... :yikes:

What Barfalo "pant load" YOU are jerkOFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-26-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you don't use the entire tampon, just the string. that way you have something to floss with after you eat!:D

Ah ohhhhh,, jerkOFF's secret is out .... :eek:

:evil:

Marino1983