PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern Rips Overweight Actress

BAMAPHIN 22
03-10-2010, 05:51 PM
The radio host calls Gabourey Sidibe a "fat black chick." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/howard-stern-rips-gabourey-sidibe-10059660

PhinzN703
03-10-2010, 11:12 PM
He isn't wrong is he?

Ricky4Life
03-10-2010, 11:17 PM
I see no problem with it at all. Not like he was lying or anything, and is anyone surprised he said this?? Isn't this why people tune in to his show?

Bumpus
03-10-2010, 11:29 PM
No idea who she even is.

BobDole
03-10-2010, 11:35 PM
No idea who she even is.

she's a fat black chick ... apparently.

WVDolphan
03-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Id like to see Howard Stern get his *** kicked. Stern is a ****ing tool shed.

1 dol fan
03-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Id like to see Howard Stern get his *** kicked. Stern is a ****ing tool shed.
Yeah! If you want to hear some real trash radio, listen to Lex & Terry.
(http://lexandterry.com/main.html)

Tetragrammaton
03-11-2010, 01:43 AM
All year there has been this weird reluctance among film journalists to talk about her weight, almost to the point where they worked hard to pretend it did not exist. Then Vanity Fair had a cover with a bunch of attractive, young, white actresses, and she got mad that she was not on there, and people actually backed her up.

It is all so bizarre.

Adam First
03-11-2010, 05:05 AM
Howard's publicity certainly has fallen way down the wayside since his move to Sirius.

But it must be nice to swim in $500 million.

CedarPhin
03-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Married to Beth Ostrosky too.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/bethostroskypics001-1.jpg

Slim
03-11-2010, 10:25 AM
All year there has been this weird reluctance among film journalists to talk about her weight, almost to the point where they worked hard to pretend it did not exist. Then Vanity Fair had a cover with a bunch of attractive, young, white actresses, and she got mad that she was not on there, and people actually backed her up.

It is all so bizarre.

Couldn't agree more... the fact of the matter is, she is an extremely overweight individual. If she was a friend of mine, i would recommend that she seek help immediately. For some reason though, its taboo to say this to a Hollywood star.

People need to stop tiptoeing around everything and start saying what's really on their minds. Gabourey, this is not to mean, but the fact of the matter is you are overweight. If you don't fix this soon - you will die at a very young age.

Chubby
03-11-2010, 11:13 AM
I was hoping she was going to win best Female Actor this year. Same ole boring actresses every year.
Chubbs

callaway1234
03-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Howard's publicity certainly has fallen way down the wayside since his move to Sirius.

But it must be nice to swim in $500 million.
The fact that he was the talk of Simon Cowell's replacement on just about every news organization and he attracted a company that wanted to put up $100,000 to attract Tiger Woods' mistresses tells me otherwise.

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I'm a fan. :foundout:

Vaark
03-11-2010, 12:06 PM
The fact that he was the talk of Simon Cowell's replacement on just about every news organization and he attracted a company that wanted to put up $100,000 to attract Tiger Woods' mistresses tells me otherwise.

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I'm a fan. :foundout:

He stood as much chance of replacing Simon Cowell as Joey Porter. That was a self-generated bogus rumor planted by Don Buchwald his agent to try to shoehorn someone who's become mainstream irrelevant back into the news. AI knew nothing about it.

Sadly, his morning zoo type show is a shell of what it once was, is basically redundantly terrible and between its lack of quality, his hypocrisy for becoming everything he used to ostracize... and his 12 weeks of vacation/4 day workweeks, its being littered with scam company commercials which ironically subscribers now have to pay for, he's become a cultural afterthought, in the context of history, at best.

Oh and that 100k came from his sponsor Ashley Madison, a company that was founded to encourage married people to commit adultery, which incidentally has many complaints filed against it for false promises and underdelivery..

PhinzN703
03-11-2010, 02:23 PM
I was hoping she was going to win best Female Actor this year. Same ole boring actresses every year.
Chubbs

Nothing wrong with Sandra Bullock man. I'd hit it

callaway1234
03-11-2010, 02:45 PM
He stood as much chance of replacing Simon Cowell as Joey Porter. That was a self-generated bogus rumor planted by Don Buchwald his agent to try to shoehorn someone who's become mainstream irrelevant back into the news. AI knew nothing about it.

Sadly, his morning zoo type show is a shell of what it once was, is basically redundantly terrible and between its lack of quality, his hypocrisy for becoming everything he used to ostracize... and his 12 weeks of vacation/4 day workweeks, its being littered with scam company commercials which ironically subscribers now have to pay for, he's become a cultural afterthought, in the context of history, at best.

Oh and that 100k came from his sponsor Ashley Madison, a company that was founded to encourage married people to commit adultery, which incidentally has many complaints filed against it for false promises and underdelivery..
Damn that's a lot of hate. And I know the money came from Ashley Madison, you think they would be so willing to put up $100k if they thought it wouldn't get a lot of press/listeners hearing their name?

He brought over a ton of subscribers, and if he leaves satellite he'll bring them all over to wherever he goes next (if he doesn't retire).

Vaark
03-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Damn that's a lot of hate. And I know the money came from Ashley Madison, you think they would be so willing to put up $100k if they thought it wouldn't get a lot of press/listeners hearing their name?

He brought over a ton of subscribers, and if he leaves satellite he'll bring them all over to wherever he goes next (if he doesn't retire).

:lol2:Well it's a "ton" if you want to count 5 people in a car with many of those vehicles standing unsold on dealer lots.

Please don't mistake "hate" for "disappointment, and "disillusionment." As a listener and long-time fan since the 80's but not a sheep, I can recognize the difference between prideful synergistic creativity compared to just going through the motions repeating the same anti-Leno, Ellen, AI rants 3 out of every 4 hours in between longer and longer BS commercials every day. I long ago gave up my subscription in protest for being hosed and realizing my time would be better spent watching financial and sports talk shows. At this point I won't even go out of my way to listen to the pirated media stream. But yeah, different strokes for different folks.:up:

Vaark
03-11-2010, 05:18 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/114342sidibe_gabourey_large-1.jpg

I'm waiting for Bumpus and Spurz to flash their "I'd hit it" smileys

PhinzN703
03-11-2010, 06:08 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/114342sidibe_gabourey_large-1.jpg

I'm waiting for Bumpus and Spurz to flash their "I'd hit it" smileys

If it's to save us from extinction yes. Otherwise even my left hand would be more acceptable to "hit" than that snork.

dreday
03-11-2010, 07:53 PM
no different from blacks making fun of whites.whites making fun of rednecks... asians making fun of blacks. blacks making fun of latinos,etc...

sh*t…blacks making fun of blacks.everyone else will make fun of americans.

people just like to talk sh*t.

on a side note i bet there are still fellas who would like to put their junk between gabby's

stomach rolls and hump her until she starts dripping bacon grease...

he (stern) probably could have chosen his words better, but for the most part what he said was true.