PDA

View Full Version : The Three Thomas'

krosston
03-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Based on the developments over the past week, the think the Dolphins should focus on the Thomas' over the first three rounds.

1st Round Earl Thomas - FS - Texas
2nd Round Cam Thomas - NT - North Carolina
3rd Round Damaryius Thomas - WR - Georgia Tech

Might not be perfect, but I think that would fill alot of holes on our roster. What do you guys think?

#1dolphinsfan
03-10-2010, 06:48 PM
D. Thomas wont make it to our pick in the third IMO

Oraclepz
03-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Based on the developments over the past week, the think the Dolphins should focus on the Thomas' over the first three rounds.

1st Round Earl Thomas - FS - Texas
2nd Round Cam Thomas - NT - North Carolina
3rd Round Damaryius Thomas - WR - Georgia Tech

Might not be perfect, but I think that would fill alot of holes on our roster. What do you guys think?

well we had luck with Z. Thomas and still working with Donald Thomas. What are we starting a English Muffin company???

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/thomasenglishmuffins-1.jpg

j-off-her-doll
03-10-2010, 07:20 PM

Hard to say with his injury. He already had a bunch of question marks, but we'll see.

matt11390
03-10-2010, 10:38 PM
D. Thomas may not make it out of the 1st. His stock is rising despite not being able to workout. I have been reading the NFP and it has him gaining momentum. One scout refered to him as a poor man's Johnson (other WR from GT who was drafted by Detroit).

justdev7
03-11-2010, 04:56 AM

I would definitely have agreed with you before he broke his foot but now I don't know. We've all heard the rumors about him running in the 4.3s but even then I think the only team that would have taken him in the second would be the Bengals and now they've got Antonio Bryant.

Chubby
03-11-2010, 10:01 AM
(D. Thomas)Mayock moved him up to #2 WR in his rankings so has many. More of a product that other receivers are not impressing.

There are others that are saying he might not even make it into the 2nd round at all> We will be lucky if he makes it to #43

Chubby
03-11-2010, 10:03 AM
And we really need to hit on one of those first round OLB's (Graham?) :)

matt11390
03-11-2010, 03:01 PM
(D. Thomas)Mayock moved him up to #2 WR in his rankings so has many. More of a product that other receivers are not impressing.

There are others that are saying he might not even make it into the 2nd round at all> We will be lucky if he makes it to #43

Yep :up: