Oklahoma State
Bryan Bulaga*
Iowa
Trent Williams
Oklahoma
Anthony Davis*
Rutgers

going before we pick at #12.

I think after these 4 there is a significant drop off in the quality of OT. Bruce Campbell had excellent combine but I dont believe he is a day one starter.

By the time our pick comes at 12, IMO, SF & seahawks will be looking to take a tackle with #13 & #14.

I dont think it is out of the realms of possibility that the Seahawks would trade their 1st and 4th to us to move ahead of SF.

IMO though the best trade option would be the Packers at #23 and #55.

I really believe they have all the pieces in place bar a tackle. I dont think they will gamble on Campbell or C.Brown being available at #23. If there is a run on tackles which has occured last 3 years, IMO the Packers would do well to make a trade with us for their 1st and 2nd and even a possible 7.

If i was GM for the PACK, I would prefer an A.Davis at #12 than risk waiting till #23, knowing that even Campbell or C.Brown could be gone by then.

I genuinly believe there will be a run on tackles and picking ahead of two teams, both wanting Tackles we have an excellent oppurtunity to trade down if one of Trent Williams or A.Davis are available.

It would then give us picks at #23, #44, #55 & #76 in 1st 3 rounds.

With #23, I would then select 1 of in order of available, Earl Thomas/Graham/JPP/Kindle:up:

skipp2myloo13
03-11-2010, 03:34 PM
I really dont see a trade down. Especially because no one after us will be a threat to take a Tackle for a little bit.

PorrotheDolfan
03-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Why would we draft an OT in the first round?

normaniii
03-11-2010, 05:06 PM
I really dont see a trade down. Especially because no one after us will be a threat to take a Tackle for a little bit.

SF and seahawks at #13 & #14 are looking at taking tackle

normaniii
03-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Why would we draft an OT in the first round?

did u read the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: