PDA

View Full Version : any kids yet?

dreday
03-11-2010, 02:20 PM
married?how long and when did you tie the knot?hows it workin for ya?how many kids if any?

im being pleaded with for kids...hmmmm is dre ready to be a father?

BobDole
03-11-2010, 04:07 PM
haven't walked either one of those planks yet, thankfully. good luck with that decision.

phinpunk14
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Getting married at the end of June. No kids for a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time.

Troysif
03-11-2010, 04:41 PM
No Marriage. No kids, well at least i haven't received any fathers day cards yet. :pray:

SpurzN703
03-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Been married almost four years now. No kids. We're trying for kids but apparently it isn't as easy as sex-ed tried to make it look.

Sure the idea is easy with the birds and bees but man they held out a lot of info.

FinFrenzy
03-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Married, two boys 2 & 5....you'll know what unconditional and real love is when you hae a kid, Trust me.

dreday
03-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Been married almost four years now. No kids. We're trying for kids but apparently it isn't as easy as sex-ed tried to make it look.

Sure the idea is easy with the birds and bees but man they held out a lot of info.

look at it this way,at least you can keep your swimmers gone "trying"...:hclap:

Gonzo
03-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Married about a year and a half, no kids. Would be working if we were allowed to live together, but thanks to the amazing US immigration system and us trying to do the "right thing," that's not the case. Dangerous Canadians and all...so, things are tough now.

You want to fix illegal immigration? Simple, start with the system for legally immigrating.

WISfinfan13
03-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Getting Married Aug. 27...Kids to follow.

CedarPhin
03-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Married about a year and a half, no kids. Would be working if we were allowed to live together, but thanks to the amazing US immigration system and us trying to do the "right thing," that's not the case. Dangerous Canadians and all...so, things are tough now.

You want to fix illegal immigration? Simple, start with the system for legally immigrating.

I knew an American in Lebanon who couldn't bring his girlfriend/wife in from Greece because they were worried she'd take an American job.

Noodle Arm
03-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Not married. At this rate, doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon.

No kids...not until Maury says so.

DzakkH13
03-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Married for a couple years now (Jan. 2008). I have a son and he is two as well. He was not planned, but he is the best thing to happen to me.

WeVie
03-11-2010, 11:03 PM
I have been married for 7 1/2 years and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. We dated for about a year, moved in together for about another year, and then married. We met about 13 or 14 years ago. We are very happy. Below is us.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/SCAN0008-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/SCAN0009-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/03/SCAN0012-1.jpg

SpurzN703
03-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Beautiful wife Wevie :up:

Ricky4Life
03-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Married almost three years, also have two kids, both girls. Oldest is almost four the other almost one. Kids are one of the best things ever to happen to me.

JCane
03-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Married almost three years, also have two kids, both girls. Oldest is almost four the other almost one. Kids are one of the best things ever to happen to me.

Every time I see you post I think you're 16 for some reason. Just can't seem to buy that you're married with two kids. Here I am...going on 32 with no kids and no marriage in the near future. Where have my years gone.

GoonBoss
03-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Married 14 years, three boys. Don't have kids until you are ready, but on the other hand, what you'll have to accept is nearly any woman you will be with will want kids. The older they get, the more pressing the need is.

Having kids is definitly the "next level".

WeVie
03-12-2010, 06:17 AM
People say that if you wait till your ready to have kids, you never will. Ours was not planned but we had been married almost four years when she got preggers.

She graduated from college in Dec. and had her in Jan.

GoonBoss
03-12-2010, 06:30 AM
People say that if you wait till your ready to have kids, you never will. Ours was not planned but we had been married almost four years when she got preggers.

She graduated from college in Dec. and had her in Jan.

Well, you're never going to be completely ready, but it's best to be in a position of domestic strength and stabilty before you take the plunge.

Ricky4Life
03-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Every time I see you post I think you're 16 for some reason. Just can't seem to buy that you're married with two kids. Here I am...going on 32 with no kids and no marriage in the near future. Where have my years gone.

Ya, I started my family off very young, my parents were the same way. I had my oldest when I was 20. My mom is 41 and my dad is 48, guess it runs in the family. :lol:

SwimminInIndy
03-12-2010, 09:28 AM
I am 26 and have been married going on 3 years. She was a week pregnant when we were married, and now have a beautiful son Rain James Davis.

We are also expecting our 2nd son Sky Ryan Davis on April 10th.

Like people have said, there is NO feeling like the love you have for your son, not even for your spouse. I love my wife, but something about my son makes it different. He is the light of my life, and I know Sky will just add to it.

I always tell people I thought I was living life before, but then after my son was born I realized what life was all about.

He is like a little sponge and is for sure my son. He says "TOUCHDOWN", does the DX WWE crotch chop followed by a "DouU!!!" (Suck it), and often grabs the remote, and relaxes on the couch after turning the TV on.

SpurzN703
03-12-2010, 09:42 AM
I am 26 and have been married going on 3 years. She was a week pregnant when we were married, and now have a beautiful son Rain James Davis.

We are also expecting our 2nd son Sky Ryan Davis on April 10th.

Like people have said, there is NO feeling like the love you have for your son, not even for your spouse. I love my wife, but something about my son makes it different. He is the light of my life, and I know Sky will just add to it.

I always tell people I thought I was living life before, but then after my son was born I realized what life was all about.

He is like a little sponge and is for sure my son. He says "TOUCHDOWN", does the DX WWE crotch chop followed by a "DouU!!!" (Suck it), and often grabs the remote, and relaxes on the couch after turning the TV on.

Must be nice. I hope to feel that way someday

SwimminInIndy
03-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Must be nice. I hope to feel that way someday
I hope so to man! Good luck with trying. Don't give up hope either...a friend of mine tried for years, couldn't get pregnant and sort of gave up. Now she is the mother of a 3 year old and 1 year old twin boys. Dean, Frank, and Joe.

Hold in there buddY!

SpurzN703
03-12-2010, 03:56 PM
I hope so to man! Good luck with trying. Don't give up hope either...a friend of mine tried for years, couldn't get pregnant and sort of gave up. Now she is the mother of a 3 year old and 1 year old twin boys. Dean, Frank, and Joe.

Hold in there buddY!

My wife is the one freaking more than me on this particular subject. She just turned 32 so she's of the belief that her eggs will dry up in the next couple of years. We're certainly doing it the right way, just haven't seen the results.

FinFrenzy
03-12-2010, 04:44 PM

:lol:
This post got me thinking of Canadian Bacon with John Candy invading Canada :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
03-12-2010, 04:54 PM
My wife is the one freaking more than me on this particular subject. She just turned 32 so she's of the belief that her eggs will dry up in the next couple of years. We're certainly doing it the right way, just haven't seen the results.

It took my wife and I awhile, it just happens when it happens, however she should see if she has endimitrioses (sp?) It helped us out....

Vaark
03-12-2010, 05:17 PM

heh... way back when my (ex)wife and I were trying to conceive, it took about 6months. The biggest mistake you can make, which we did, is informing people that you're trying.

Nothing quite compares to having your wife's 80+ year old great aunt unsolicitedly suggest that you should, errr, remain saddled-up for awhile after the ride. Big, big mistake.

cowboy82nd
03-12-2010, 07:08 PM
married?how long and when did you tie the knot?hows it workin for ya?how many kids if any?

im being pleaded with for kids...hmmmm is dre ready to be a father?

Tell her that you need a LOT of practice first. This way you can get it right in a year or two. (At least twice a day should suffice.)

On a side note been married for almost 10 years now with two kids (ages 8 and 4).

tylerdolphin
03-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Ya, I started my family off very young, my parents were the same way. I had my oldest when I was 20. My mom is 41 and my dad is 48, guess it runs in the family. :lol:
Jesus. Ill be 20 in October and Id be on valium if I had a kid on the way.