PDA

View Full Version : Armando is a real piece of ****

j-off-her-doll
03-11-2010, 11:43 PM
After citing Zack Thomas' opinions in regard to the B. Marshall situation, Armando - out of the blue - shared the following:

Thomas, whose final year with the Dolphins was 2007, said he still suffers from symptoms of concussions that plagued him during the latter part of his career. He is working the Players Association to help educate players about concussions.

Thomas is primarily a fan now. And like you, he's hopeful about the 2010 season.

"I expect big things," he said.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2010/03/thursday-afternoon-notes-on-the-dolphins.html

Now, I knew that he is full of himself, and I knew that he is a piece of trash, but this is "next level" - if you will - for Armando.

16phinsrfast
03-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Hhhhhhhuhhhhhhh?

newlownorder
03-11-2010, 11:46 PM
I think we can all agree that armando is a piece of work but I'm slow to find why this article is bad. Sorry, I'm slow.

Troysif
03-11-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't see what is wrong here.....

Troysif
03-11-2010, 11:47 PM
I think we can all agree that armando is a piece of work but I'm slow to find why this article is bad. Sorry, I'm slow.
Me too maybe thats why we didn't make the tournament.

j-off-her-doll
03-11-2010, 11:49 PM
After sharing a man's opinion - respected player - that runs contrary to his own (if you've followed Armando's opinion), he shares the state of his concussion history . . . without any provocation. Not at all odd to you?

TheBow305
03-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Eh, I think you're reading too much into it, but I do agree he's a piece of **** and has no idea what he's talking about.

newlownorder
03-11-2010, 11:52 PM
After sharing a man's opinion - respected player - that runs contrary to his own (if you've followed Armando's opinion), he shares the state of his concussion history . . . without any provocation. Not at all odd to you?

Now don't freak out but Omar Kelly also talked about it on twitter earlier. But hey, if you're mad, then I'm mad. Let's burn it down!!! BURN IT ALL DOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Grab the torches peeps!

Troysif
03-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Now don't freak out but Omar Kelly also talked about it on twitter earlier. But hey, if you're mad, then I'm mad. Let's burn it down!!! BURN IT ALL DOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Grab the torches peeps!
I say we burn down Twitter! So not every other word on ESPN and CNN is Twitter this twitter that. This person tweeted this. How can it be that the world has come to this.

newlownorder
03-11-2010, 11:56 PM
I say we burn down Twitter! So not every other word on ESPN and CNN is Twitter this twitter that. This person tweeted this. How can it be that the world has come to this.

They are all the way in San Francisco, California. That's a long drive or flight. That would be a very long way to keep the torches lit.

j-off-her-doll
03-11-2010, 11:57 PM
For me, it's the timing. You don't share a man's opinion and then go into his concussion history. Either he's a clumsy fool - which is quite possible - or a complete *** - also quite possible.

If I said - and forgive me - :

"Phinfan999 doesn't see what's wrong here.

"Phin999 has suffered brain damage and now spends his time helping others with brain damage."

Well, it'd have implications, wouldn't it?

Troysif
03-12-2010, 12:04 AM
For me, it's the timing. You don't share a man's opinion and then go into his concussion history. Either he's a clumsy fool - which is quite possible - or a complete *** - also quite possible.

If I said - and forgive me - :

"Phinfan999 doesn't see what's wrong here.

"Phin999 has suffered brain damage and now spends his time helping others with brain damage."

Well, it'd have implications, wouldn't it?
I kind of see what your saying here now but in Zach's interview he had today he himself came out and said these things. He is pretty much recapping what Zach himself said earlier today. I don't pay attention to much of what Armando says so i don't know much about how "bad" of a person he is.

RealityBites
03-16-2010, 08:28 PM
The South Florida Media in general sucks balls! Come to think of it...most media in general SUCKS BALLS!!!!! LOL