PDA

View Full Version : Who really cares about free agency..

RocKStaR
03-12-2010, 02:01 AM
i hate that we have done nothing but who cares. even if we got clark, or bolden or peppers etc we will never win a superbowl with chad henne at qb. we will never will with thigpen, pennigton, white any of these guys. If we dont have a qb like manning, brady, brees, romo, mcnabb, rivers, eli manning , rothlesburger, farve, we will not win.

so why even post anything negative about us missing out on free agents when even if we signed every free agent available we wouldn't WIN!!!!

Every year its pretty much the same teams fighting for the superbowl and the rest of us looking forward to the draft.

for example the 49ers sign david car LMAO.. hahaa whats the point!!! U WONT WIN WITH CARR OR ALEX SMITH...

I know i'm going to get grilled for this post in here but you have to admit if we dont have a weapon qb were done..

we should trade our whole team for peyton manning or tom brady!!!:lol::lol:

Thanks for your time boys..Now you can lip me off.

CaptainQuint
03-12-2010, 02:06 AM
...speechless. :confused:

Ferretsquig
03-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Brad Johnson or Trent Dilfer?

thefranchisedef
03-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Brad Johnson or Trent Dilfer?

lol.. you just named the two quarterbacks that had no relevance to their teams victories.. the tampa bay bucs had a great defense.. the ravens their defense wasnt bad.. lol

thefranchisedef
03-12-2010, 02:17 AM
by the way, drew brees was a bust after his third season.. lol

bigtony989
03-12-2010, 02:18 AM
admit it your a closet jets fan

cafinfan408
03-12-2010, 02:20 AM
I honestly will never understand some peoples hate for Henne.
Im not saying he is going to be great or not.
But from the small sample size we have got NO ONE should be able to say one way or the other.
Personally he seems like a legit NFL qb to me.

FearTheBeard
03-12-2010, 02:22 AM
I'm embarrassed to share the same city with you. Dolphin fans, I swear all Vancouverites aren't this retarded.

Elliott 1
03-12-2010, 02:22 AM
Actually I agree with a lot of what you said but the other guy is quite right to bring up Dilfer.

Dilfer wasn't just mediocre like Henne, he was bad. And there are many other examples in NFL history, but the the last several years have been as you said.

I do believe that with a strong defense and great team chemistry the Dolphins could win the superbowl, but ya, I too am very, very disappointed with all 4 QB's.

I would love to see the Dolphins trade a couple of our QB's before the deadline and draft a QB next year. Next years QB crop could be one the best all-time.

Maybe Henne will prove us wrong and become an elite or even just very good QB.

Moves could yet be made to make the Dolphin defense a lot stronger. I agree that the FO is not aggressive enough in some things. Dolphins need a few players that are true game changers.

RocKStaR
03-12-2010, 02:32 AM
I'm embarrassed to share the same city with you. Dolphin fans, I swear all Vancouverites aren't this retarded.

buddy your from loser *** victoria. give it up. everything i just said is true. i dont hate on henne , i just know we will never win with the guy..

I'm just speaking the truth. I have been A dolphins fan for over 25 years, i know this team like i know my hog. this is all i care about.

kizzaboo
03-12-2010, 02:33 AM
Yeah you are right, we don't have Manning, Brees, Romo, Brady ect.. What do we do?!

Here is an idea... lets just stop drafting or acquiring QBs until one of these mother ****ers are available for trade!

Perfect, now all we have to do is shoot this idiotic thread to Jeff Ireland and the boys so they can sort out all the little details. Also we need to make sure to ask for some profit share from Stephen Ross when it all pans out for us.

RocKStaR
03-12-2010, 02:33 AM
admit it your a closet jets fan

if i had a rocket launcher i would blow up their plane. pats and jets are my worst team in life.. trust me.

kizzaboo
03-12-2010, 02:41 AM
buddy your from loser *** victoria. give it up. everything i just said is true. i dont hate on henne , i just know we will never win with the guy..

I'm just speaking the truth. I have been A dolphins fan for over 25 years, i know this team like i know my hog. this is all i care about.

Sweet, you have been a Dolphin for 25 years!! Someone get him to Miami to make our personnel decisions for us! Screw Jeff Ireland!

Are you high?! How in this world do you know that we can't win with Player X?

You don't know ****..

And by all means, if you somehow prove to me or anyone else on this board that you know the answer to the greatest question revolving this franchise (Is Henne the guy?), please contact Bill, Jeff and Tony ASAP and let them know how you know if they can or can't win with Henne.

Until then, keep your ego in check with these ridiculous statements.

RocKStaR
03-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Sweet, you have been a Dolphin for 25 years!! Someone get him to Miami to make our personnel decisions for us! Screw Jeff Ireland!

Are you high?! How in this world do you know that we can't win with Player X?

You don't know ****..

And by all means, if you somehow prove to me or anyone else on this board that you know the answer to the greatest question revolving this franchise (Is Henne the guy?), please contact Bill, Jeff and Tony ASAP and let them know how you know if they can or can't win with Henne.

Until then, keep your ego in check with these ridiculous statements.

Jeff ireland is a bow kat..

#1dolphinsfan
03-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Henne showed flashs of a franchise QB last year and that was with Ted Ginn being our #1 WR

FearTheBeard
03-12-2010, 03:02 AM

Buddy, I go to school in Victoria, there's a difference, I've lived in Van all my life. I just have no idea how you can make such an asinine assessment, when the guy wins games for us with a poor supporting cast.

Clipse
03-12-2010, 05:23 AM
Another idiot on Finheaven. What else is new.