PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins talk with Owusu- ANSAH!

Tiko377
03-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Dolphins | Talk with Owusu-Ansah
Comment (0)
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:16:34 -0800
Bo Marhionte, of NFL Draft Bible, reports Indiana University (Pa.) FS Akwasi Owusu-Ansah talked with the Miami Dolphins at length during Ohio State's Pro Day.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0i19W3zkd

i have no clue :woot:

hooshoops
03-12-2010, 09:50 PM
now this is a kid i like...although he's no longer a sleeper it seems...i thought he looked good at the combine...nfl body right now good height at 6 ft ran in the low 4.4's at the combine and under 4.4 at his pro day workout...

there's tools to work with here...definitely...offers specials returns also...

gonna have surgery next week for a torn labrum so he may well drop into our wheelhouse later on...

like him...like walter thurmond also later

dolfan91
03-12-2010, 09:54 PM
I agree; he is a very interesting possibility ... he is all over the draft sites as a super sleeper small school prospect .. they had mentioned him as a possible FS at the combine and i know Mike Mayock likes him alot ... i would absolutely love this pick ... he could very well be available in the 3rd-4th round range ... also look for a possibility of Chris Cook the CB out of Virginia, he looked good at the Senior bowl as well as the Combine ... he is another FS conversion type pick ...

Elliott 1
03-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Gotta love ,"born on Sunday".

Trade Ginn, then draft Ansah and give him the kicks and punts and make him a backup CB and FS.

Aqua and Orange
03-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Can I be the first jackass to use the term "Dolphins find their Ansah at Free Safety?"

You know every hack sports writer is going to use that pile of drivel if we draft the guy.

ckparrothead
03-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Is he the Ansah to our secondary issues?

Hah! I kill me!

(Alf reference)