PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on an all taking a "Thomas" with our first 3 picks...

rayfinkle1334
03-13-2010, 02:07 AM
Earl in the first
Damaryius in the second
Cam in the third

All 3 may not be there at our pick, but i would be happy with those 3 picks

Elliott 1
03-13-2010, 02:13 AM
I think Cam Thomas is going to bust. Earl on the other hand, could be putting on a special jacket some day.

#1dolphinsfan
03-13-2010, 04:08 AM
i would be all for that draft

houtz
03-13-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm okay with drafting Earl Thomas. It's going to be hard if on draft day we have Bryant/Thomas/Williams all sitting there at #1. Graham wouldn't hurt either.

3rdandinches
03-13-2010, 10:21 AM
I would absolutely love it but I really don't think D.Thomas or C.Thomas will be available when we pick.

To me E.Thomas is the by far the best pick we could make outside of Berry falling to us.

Zandimd
03-13-2010, 10:30 AM
what about kindle in the first if Thomas and berry arent available in the first? My bet is D Thomas goes in the late first and we wont have a shot at him in the 2nd. Cody is showing much progress as far as his weight management id try to pick him up.

MiamiDolfan85
03-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Earl in the first
Damaryius in the second
Cam in the third

All 3 may not be there at our pick, but i would be happy with those 3 picks
I only want Demaryius....

rayfinkle1334
03-13-2010, 01:49 PM
as much as i would love to have primadonna Bryant in the 1st, i just know if we build a dominating defense, our win total will go up. our offense wasnt bad, we showed that we could put up 30+ at times. the thing is, with a stellar defense, our offense wouldnt have to improve that much.

skipp2myloo13
03-13-2010, 01:54 PM
as much as i would love to have primadonna Bryant in the 1st, i just know if we build a dominating defense, our win total will go up. our offense wasnt bad, we showed that we could put up 30+ at times. the thing is, with a stellar defense, our offense wouldnt have to improve that much.

If i see one more uneducated remark about Dez being a "premmadonna" imma legit get at someone. Give me one effin example of him being a premmadona. Just one. Woops-some guy in the office musta said it and i didnt have the decency to actually find out what happened, but imma judge a player, no a man, without doing any HW at all-does that make sense? Give me one link of him being a premmadonna or thug and i will eat my words-no such respectable link exists.

rayfinkle1334
03-13-2010, 03:38 PM
If i see one more uneducated remark about Dez being a "premmadonna" imma legit get at someone. Give me one effin example of him being a premmadona. Just one. Woops-some guy in the office musta said it and i didnt have the decency to actually find out what happened, but imma judge a player, no a man, without doing any HW at all-does that make sense? Give me one link of him being a premmadonna or thug and i will eat my words-no such respectable link exists.

how are you gonna view him when he holds out in training camp, regardless of who drafts him, because he thinks he deserves top 5 money and doesnt get drafted that high? based on his agent selection, this is more likely to happen than not. the fact that he linked himself to Deion Sanders should be proof enough, he was one of the biggest primadonnas in the league when he played. when you look up to people like Deion, that means you want to be like that person

skipp2myloo13
03-13-2010, 03:50 PM
how are you gonna view him when he holds out in training camp, regardless of who drafts him, because he thinks he deserves top 5 money and doesnt get drafted that high? based on his agent selection, this is more likely to happen than not. the fact that he linked himself to Deion Sanders should be proof enough, he was one of the biggest primadonnas in the league when he played. when you look up to people like Deion, that means you want to be like that person

Deon is an idle to so many of these guys. He works with College players, Prime U. He prepares kids for the NFL-on and off the field. Not premadonna esque. Yes we should def look at this guy as a premmadona because he wants all the financial security he can get. Pschhh-oh retarded is that reasoning. If that reasoning holds true we should never sign any Free agents because that is all they do-hold out for the money. Again, i hope you know how dumb you sound for saying that because Crabtree thought he should have gotten top dollar and held out-that anyone with the same agent is not inclinded, but certain to do the same thing. Truth of the matter is that that "premmadonn" wont even get a chance to be a phin, and will be a pro bowl player for (most likely Denver) for years to come.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Cam will be a beast!!

skipp2myloo13
03-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Cam will be a beast!!

i want him a lot, but i dont think he will be a beast, i think he just complements Solia well for a good platoon.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 04:12 PM
i want him a lot, but i dont think he will be a beast, i think he just complements Solia well for a good platoon.

He sure will be a upgrade and I think if he is there in the third he is a steal...

skipp2myloo13
03-13-2010, 04:16 PM
He sure will be a upgrade and I think if he is there in the third he is a steal...

A lotta teams fun a 3-4. He is the 3rd or 4th best NT, no way he makes it to the 3rd.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 05:11 PM
A lotta teams fun a 3-4. He is the 3rd or 4th best NT, no way he makes it to the 3rd.

Agree In my mock I got him going 2nd.. Im just saying the person who made the thread having him at 3rd and he would be a steal then...

rayfinkle1334
03-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Deon is an idle to so many of these guys. He works with College players, Prime U. He prepares kids for the NFL-on and off the field. Not premadonna esque. Yes we should def look at this guy as a premmadona because he wants all the financial security he can get. Pschhh-oh retarded is that reasoning. If that reasoning holds true we should never sign any Free agents because that is all they do-hold out for the money. Again, i hope you know how dumb you sound for saying that because Crabtree thought he should have gotten top dollar and held out-that anyone with the same agent is not inclinded, but certain to do the same thing. Truth of the matter is that that "premmadonn" wont even get a chance to be a phin, and will be a pro bowl player for (most likely Denver) for years to come.

so, please explain to my dumb a** why he was suspended for working with Deion and other players are not. you will see that im right when it comes time to sign him and for years to come, he will be T.O. part 2

foozool13
03-13-2010, 10:02 PM
I want Brandon Graham with our 1st.

SR 7
03-14-2010, 12:00 AM
I want Brandon Graham with our 1st.

Graham or THomas with our 1st for me.