NoblePhin
03-13-2010, 02:24 PM
1. Brandom Graham
2. Demaryious Thomas/ Terrance Cody
3. Jason Worlids
4. Reshad Jones

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Nah I like Graham and Demaryius but we need a Nose after that then a saftey...

Morey161
03-13-2010, 02:35 PM
1) Dan Williams
2) Demarious Thomas
3) Jimmy Graham
4) Myron Rolle

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Id be pissed with your mock^ Dan Williams I dont like at 12
I like Demaryius there
Jimmy non proven
Myron will fall little farther...

Morey161
03-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Id be pissed with your mock^ Dan Williams I dont like at 12
I like Demaryius there
Jimmy non proven
Myron will fall little farther...

You think Myron will fall farther? If so then damn I would love to get him later. Didn't really know when he was expected to go. With Dan Williams I understand it would be a little bit of a reach but we need a NT with Ferguson out for the first 8 games and it's going to kill our LB's if we don't have a NT that can take 2 blockers. You are right Jimmy is not proven but he has all the size and speed that you want. I would love Jimmy and that is about where he is going to go.

sinPHIN
03-13-2010, 02:45 PM
demaryius wont fall to us in the 2nd. this is the wr we need. i say trade down and make sure we get him

NoblePhin
03-13-2010, 03:51 PM
im prepared to go all D with our high picks. I believe that Pass rush, and stopping the run late in games was the biggest disappointment this year. We could score, it took a little while, but we could. Our pass rush and run stopping made me queezy at times. Brandon Graham would come into our defense, coupled with dansby, and make an immediate impact this year and for many years to come. If we get cody in the 2nd, i believe he has gotten his mind together, knows what it takes to be good on the next level, and is striving to be among the best. Worlids looks solid and can rotate with wake. This draft seems to be filled with defensive prospects, I would like to get as many as possible

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 03:55 PM
You think Myron will fall farther? If so then damn I would love to get him later. Didn't really know when he was expected to go. With Dan Williams I understand it would be a little bit of a reach but we need a NT with Ferguson out for the first 8 games and it's going to kill our LB's if we don't have a NT that can take 2 blockers. You are right Jimmy is not proven but he has all the size and speed that you want. I would love Jimmy and that is about where he is going to go.

I think Myron can go in 5th I love the dude and will love getting him...
Dan if we get him only way is trading down for him...

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 03:56 PM
demaryius wont fall to us in the 2nd. this is the wr we need. i say trade down and make sure we get him

He will fall gurantee...

skipp2myloo13
03-13-2010, 03:57 PM
He will fall gurantee...

You have no idea. Please dont act as if you know something you dont-and please for goodness sake dont make a "gurantee" about it.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 04:01 PM
You have no idea. Please dont act as if you know something you dont-and please for goodness sake dont make a "gurantee" about it.

Ok this is why I gurantee and why I have I idea...

Before Combine everyone had him at a 2nd... He did not Participate in Combine or Pro Day because of broken foot and that boost him to a first rounder... C'mon now...

ColonelJ
03-13-2010, 04:20 PM
We need a corner. We lost Jones.

skipp2myloo13
03-13-2010, 04:20 PM
he is also the 3rd-4th best receiver if you only look at film. Speed is one question from his film, he QB was terrible (Nesbit) and they ran that tripple option/ Remember the Titans type offense. It did him no good to out run the throws, so he stayed with the coverage and still dominated defenders. With Speed-he could be a great first round prospect. Than the report comes that he runs 4.38 and this makes him a first round lock (if true). Either way, true or not, a lotta teams in the top 10 picks needa receiver. Only 1 can get Dez. They will still get their guy, only in round 2. And they will have 2 of Tate, Thomas and Benn (one will go round 1) to choose from. Im willing to bet one of them will be Thomas, hence- no shot for us.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-13-2010, 04:44 PM
he is also the 3rd-4th best receiver if you only look at film. Speed is one question from his film, he QB was terrible (Nesbit) and they ran that tripple option/ Remember the Titans type offense. It did him no good to out run the throws, so he stayed with the coverage and still dominated defenders. With Speed-he could be a great first round prospect. Than the report comes that he runs 4.38 and this makes him a first round lock (if true). Either way, true or not, a lotta teams in the top 10 picks needa receiver. Only 1 can get Dez. They will still get their guy, only in round 2. And they will have 2 of Tate, Thomas and Benn (one will go round 1) to choose from. Im willing to bet one of them will be Thomas, hence- no shot for us.

Imo he is my second favorite reciever but I dont see how his stock is rising after he did not participate in combine or proday I dont see it..

NoblePhin
03-13-2010, 05:00 PM
thomas reminds me a bit like boldin.