PDA

View Full Version : Better Sign Marshall

Krie30511
03-14-2010, 06:55 PM
With all the Jests are doing this off season WE BETTER GET A BIG NAME WR in here!!!!!!!!!!

X-Pacolypse
03-14-2010, 06:56 PM
OH NOES!!!

:ohno: :loco:

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-14-2010, 06:57 PM
I agree but I hope you know people will bag on you for posting this because this is like the 959489051085 thread about marshall

kingfin23
03-14-2010, 07:04 PM
I agree.. I just look at the post about Dansby beening the best FA. People where saying Keith Jackson, Irvin fryar, Brock Marion.. Now I see why we never won a Super Bowl in almost 40 years.. That's ridiculous.. Jets are going to be strong next year.. And will be still trying to find the Non Diva WR.. Get a grip Bill.. We are in the AFC east.. We need Marshall.. Dez Bryant stock just took a big blow. Read it on rotoworld.. This will haunt us if we don't get Marshall for a #1 next year.. Cough it up.. Will all be happy

Scott Andrew
03-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Ya... It's pretty sad that our "theory" for beating the Jets now is that they have too many good players (Ego's), this the NFL! We should be trying to win, not hope other teams lose!!

2413fanphins
03-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Ya... It's pretty sad that our "theory" for beating the Jets now is that they have too many good players (Ego's), this the NFL! We should be trying to win, not hope other teams lose!!

great post. we wont' bring in marshall, but we have a guy who was voted the dirtiest player in the nfl who berates his head coach and punches people on the field of play in for an interview.

the 12th pick for the established (at worst) #3 WR in the league, isn't overpaying IMO.

we're in deep crap if they get marshall. with the bad year LT had last year, it's hard to believe he won't improve upon it, and I'm not sure I 100% agree he is a downgrade from thomas jones. jones just happened to set career highs last year, so conventional wisdom would say he'll regress this year.

#1dolphinsfan
03-14-2010, 07:22 PM
I am all for bringing in Marshall and I love how people are bashing the jets because they are getting good players with egos right now I would rather have there players and right now they are a by far better team then Miami yet it isn't going to work cause they have head cases there if they get brandon Marshall I'm calling it now they will be super bowl champions. Yes I think LT is a downgrade from Thomas Jones but he brings leadership to the team he will hold that team togther and I think even though Chad pennington is a back up I think he would hold our team togther if we got Marshall.