jim1
03-15-2010, 11:13 AM
http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

Canadi-Phin
03-15-2010, 11:43 AM
I'll be mad if we take Kindle over Morgan

TheBow305
03-15-2010, 11:50 AM
I love the Kindle pick and think it is VERY likely, but I HATE the LaFell pick. We need someone who can actually CATCH the ball.

Pinkboy
03-15-2010, 01:43 PM
This Dolphins FO likes very physical players in the first round. Not only did Ireland say that right before the draft last year - but see Vontae and Jake.

Kindle will not be our pick as he is a bit of a cupcake in the physical department when you compare him to other players. You can say the same for Earl Thomas. Cross those guys off your list in the 1st round, because they ain't coming here if they aren't very physical.

Derrick Morgan is much more of a Miami type guy the way these guys select players in the 1st round. The same for B Graham (there might be a size issue though), E Berry, Odrick, and those types of guys.

This front office doesn't go for buttercups in the first round.

amir7
03-15-2010, 02:17 PM
the first signs of berry slipping a little... our front office better explore the idea of trading up if he slips past 5-6.

Pinkboy
03-15-2010, 02:17 PM
The Dolphins were very high on Larry English last year. It didn't matter that he ran a 4.8, because he was very physical and played relentless through his college career.

Who knows if he or Vontae would have been the pick at 25 if both guys were available. But the Dolphins had English high on their board, that's what counts.

I would wager a lot of money knowing that this front office would rather have 5 Morgan's or Graham's on their roster over 5 Sergio Kindle's. Kindle left A LOT on the field on A LOT of plays in his college career where he could have been a lot more physical.

So if they would take 5 Derrick's over 5 Sergio's, I know they would take one Derrick Morgan over one "Sergio".

And if they had English high on their board, there is no doubt in my mind that Morgan is very high on their board (and maybe Graham as well if they bypass the height and short arms thing).

#1dolphinsfan
03-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Kindle is probably a WOLB and our biggest need at OLB is SOLB so I would rather get Derrick Morgan

X-Pacolypse
03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
At least he changed it from JPP. At this point, I'm leaning more towards Derrick Morgan.

Chubby
03-15-2010, 03:56 PM
I want Graham but can see the Fins selecting Kindle.

newlownorder
03-15-2010, 04:20 PM
I would be very upset with that draft.

BobDole
03-15-2010, 04:32 PM
don't want anything to do with kindle in the 1st.

bdhock
03-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Mike Maylock had us taking Kindle in one of his mocks. I read alot about the draft but dont watch many college games so I have never seen kindle except for highlights. But I have noticed several poster do not care for him. Could someone tell me what his flaws are and why we should not draft him. thanks

newlownorder
03-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Mike Maylock had us taking Kindle in one of his mocks. I read alot about the draft but dont watch many college games so I have never seen kindle except for highlights. But I have noticed several poster do not care for him. Could someone tell me what his flaws are and why we should not draft him. thanks

Sure, he can't play the run. No, I don't mean that he's bad at playing the run, I mean he literally cannot play the run. At his size he should have no problem in doing so, yet he can't. He doesn't really have any moves to get to the QB, or that he just uses basically the same move to get to the QB. He's slow to react to plays.

NorFlaFin
03-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Terrible mock; the Browns don't have a QB on the roster and they take a safety?

Joey23
03-15-2010, 05:52 PM
They have Seneca Wallace and Jake Delhomme. That looks more like a mediocre 1-2 than a good 2-3 IMO. Dont forget Holmgren is a QB guru and stuck with Kitna and Hasselbeck for his entire Seahawk tenure. He is not drafting a QB in the first IMO.

MiamiDolfan85
03-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Kindle was a phenom in his junior year,but disappeared in his senior year...and yeah,we will be blitzing a lot in Nolans defense,but in a Parcells team,you gotta excel at the run,and Kindle is not that guy....I'd rather have Graham/Morgan

TedSlimmJr
03-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Kindle was a phenom in his junior year,but disappeared in his senior year...and yeah,we will be blitzing a lot in Nolans defense,but in a Parcells team,you gotta excel at the run,and Kindle is not that guy....I'd rather have Graham/Morgan

22 TFL's and 5.5 sacks is hardly disappearing....Kindle was a HUGE factor in Texas' defense being the #1 rushing defense in the country for virtually all season...

The Bama game not withstanding.....you can put the Baltimore Ravens defense out there and Alabama is going to run the football effectively with Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson....it's just the way it is....it's what we do...

Tupac Shakur
03-15-2010, 07:22 PM
i doubt they would pass on gresham in the 2nd

Tiko377
03-15-2010, 07:37 PM
i want morgan in round 1

and i want the best wr avaliable in round 2

Dogbone34
03-15-2010, 07:43 PM
i would have gone Mr Weatherspoon and Gresham

Ricky4Life
03-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Morgan/Weatherspoon/Graham would have been my selection. No way would I be drafting Kindle at 12. I will stop watching the draft if that happens.