PDA

View Full Version : Charles Davis of NFL Networks thoughts from live chat

Nawledge
03-15-2010, 03:03 PM
michael, nashville

2:27 PM ET

I think the dolphins go LB or Safety at 12..what do you think?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/charles_davis_40x55-1.jpg
Charles Davis, NFL Network

Michael, I like your thought process...keep an eye on a DL, too

i was on nfl.com and saw he did a live chat from 2pm-3pm and it just ended and saw someone asked about the dolphins and figured id post what he said, even though this isnt really news...

Pinkboy
03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
He didn't really say much of anything. Because almost everyone knows we'll go defense in the 1st round.

Nawledge
03-15-2010, 03:14 PM
from Friday

Josh, Wellington FL

11:30 AM ET

Steve, in class again! but im already done its just extra work, How do you think Miami will adress their safety situation?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/steve_wyche_HS_09_40x55-1.jpg
Steve Wyche, NFL.com

Josh, With guys like Ryan Clark now off the market, I think Miami will be patient, see how things go with the draft and see if any vets get cut throughout training camp. I would think they would draft a safety at some point to develop. I don't see them moving on someone like Darren Sharper right now.

newlownorder
03-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Steve, thanks for your opinion in which you have no real information to back it up. I think the dolphins will draft a safety in one of the first three rounds of the draft.....wow it really is easy to just make up things and have no information or sources to back it up. Hire me NFL.com I can do what Steve does.

#1dolphinsfan
03-15-2010, 03:25 PM
If we go DL in the first that would suck unless if it is a DE that will play OLB for us i think Dan Williams is a reach at 12 unless we trade down i think we will go LB or Saftey

jlfin
03-15-2010, 03:34 PM
If we go DL in the first that would suck unless if it is a DE that will play OLB for us i think Dan Williams is a reach at 12 unless we trade down i think we will go LB or Saftey

If Morgan is there, he's the pick ( I think). He's listed as a DE, but he would play OLB for us

hooshoops
03-15-2010, 03:47 PM
davis and wyche both just basically gave you a big bag of nothing...i wouldn't think anything wyche said would be news worthy anyways...he's captain obvious of the nfl network imo...

skipp2myloo13
03-15-2010, 04:36 PM
if we get any DL in the first, imma be pissed.

greasyObnoxious
03-15-2010, 04:56 PM
so, Charles Davis thinks we're going LB, S or DL in round 1? why the heck are these guys getting paid?