PDA

View Full Version : eBay advice?

Travis34
03-15-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm going to sell my PS3, Rock Band&all the stuff, and all of my old wrestling figures on ebay.

However I'm not sure the best way to go about it.

For example, I have like 80 songs downloaded on the hard drive of the PS3, which to me means that its value should be more. But unless you wanted a PS3 with that, no one would care. If I, say, took it to GameStop and tried to sell it would they acknowledge that I had all the songs downloaded.

Btw, its the original 60gb one.

But I was thinking of selling it as a PS3+Rock Band bundle for about 400+. I saw a similar one with games for that price. Then maybe PS3 (stating the songs are on there) For about 350.

Then the PS3 alone for about 300, that seems to be the general concensus for price of them on ebay.

Next up are my wrestling figures, accessories, etc.. that I used to collect

I have like 200 of them, I dont think it would work well to sell them in bulk because no one would buy them. Would it be more wise to sell them in lots of like 20 figures? They're all loose and in good condition, idk if there are 'rare' ones of not? But what would be a good price to start them at if I sold like 20 per lot?

____

Thanks for any responses, use your brains and think like a buyer here for a second and help me out lol

Bumpus
03-15-2010, 09:02 PM
IDK, bro ... You can get a brand new PS3 slim 120GB for around $300.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find a buyer, but for my money ... I'd expect one hell of a discount for buying someone's used system. (my 2 cents)

:bumpus:

SQuinn17
03-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Honestly, the mp3's on your ps3 are pretty much worthless. The price of 400+ is rather high with only Rockband itself. I, myself am selling my ps3 on ebay as well with a ton of blu rays and games. PM me if you have any questions, I've sold a hell of a lot of things on ebay and am pretty knowledgeable.

Travis34
03-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the replies, but see they arent mp3s, I should have been more specific, they are downloaded songs to play on rock band.

Ricky4Life
03-15-2010, 09:32 PM
I agree with Bumpus, why would I spend $300 on your 60gb when I can go buy a 120gb at that price. That I think will turn some people away.

Ricky_Fan34
03-15-2010, 09:35 PM
You might be better off just to go and sell your PS3 and it's games at your local gamestop.

PhinzN703
03-15-2010, 11:52 PM
You can always sell your stuff for more than it's worth and hope some nutjob pays for it. I always expect my listings on eBay to bring me even or a little worse off than where I started.

It's better than losing a **** load of money

d-day
03-15-2010, 11:54 PM
I'd sell ghosts in a bottle.

CedarPhin
03-16-2010, 12:43 AM
I'd sell ghosts in a bottle.

Maybe you'd get lucky and find Jimi Hendrix's Poltergeist.

Bumpus
03-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Maybe you'd get lucky and find Jimi Hendrix's Poltergeist.

Nope. That's gonna be one of the prizes for voting for Bumpus.

PhinzN703
03-16-2010, 09:31 AM

Political slander I tell you! :tongue2:

CedarPhin
03-17-2010, 03:38 AM

Who's poltergeists do you have in your collection?

BARF
03-17-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm going to sell my PS3, Rock Band&all the stuff, and all of my old wrestling figures on ebay.

However I'm not sure the best way to go about it.

For example, I have like 80 songs downloaded on the hard drive of the PS3, which to me means that its value should be more. But unless you wanted a PS3 with that, no one would care. If I, say, took it to GameStop and tried to sell it would they acknowledge that I had all the songs downloaded.

Btw, its the original 60gb one.

But I was thinking of selling it as a PS3+Rock Band bundle for about 400+. I saw a similar one with games for that price. Then maybe PS3 (stating the songs are on there) For about 350.

Then the PS3 alone for about 300, that seems to be the general concensus for price of them on ebay.

Next up are my wrestling figures, accessories, etc.. that I used to collect

I have like 200 of them, I dont think it would work well to sell them in bulk because no one would buy them. Would it be more wise to sell them in lots of like 20 figures? They're all loose and in good condition, idk if there are 'rare' ones of not? But what would be a good price to start them at if I sold like 20 per lot?

____

Thanks for any responses, use your brains and think like a buyer here for a second and help me out lol

list the ps3 for 250.00 and it will sell itself, as for the figures it will be hard i would say put them at 5.00 each or bundle them 6 for 25.00