PDA

View Full Version : How many of you would be 4 this?

13_dolfan_13
03-16-2010, 01:57 AM
Swap 1st rnd with the packers we also get there 2nd and 4th, we trade our late first for MARSHAL (say what you want the kid is a beast he'll give you all hes got every down)
with our 2nd A) draft Cam Thomas/ Terrance Cody one will fall
then with 2nd B) Rashad jones late in the second

i would hope our draft ended up lookin like this

1st) Traded back to the packers for there first second and fourth (Marshal)
2nd A.) Cam Thomas/ Terrance (Mnt.) Cody
2nd B.) Rashad Jones
3rd.) Dennis Pitta
4th A.) Eric Norwood/ Jason Worldis
4th B.) Montario Hardisty
5th) Scott Long
6th) Robert johnson

that takes care of pretty much every need and honestly i think its kinda doable
:hitit:

tcolli17
03-16-2010, 04:00 PM
If you sign a restricted free agent, you have to give your ORIGINAL pick in the round he is tendered in. We would have to give them the #12 pick for Marshall, no way around it. They do this to prevent teams like us from say: trading with the Saints or another end of round team for their 1st and 2nd for our pick, which would be a great deal for the Saints and us because we basically get a 1st round tender player for only moving back one round in the draft.

2413fanphins
03-16-2010, 04:02 PM
If you sign a restricted free agent, you have to give your ORIGINAL pick in the round he is tendered in. We would have to give them the #12 pick for Marshall, no way around it. They do this to prevent teams like us from say: trading with the Saints or another end of round team for their 1st and 2nd for our pick, which would be a great deal for the Saints and us because we basically get a 1st round tender player for only moving back one round in the draft.

thats if we sign him to an offer sheet. not offer our first round pick as trade compensation. I think we would have to offer our first round pick for marshall, AFTER we traded back but nonetheless we only have to give up or twelve pick if we sign him to an offer sheet.

(I THINK HAHA)

j-off-her-doll
03-16-2010, 04:04 PM
You'd be over-drafting the hell out of R. Jones - taking him in the 2nd.

#1dolphinsfan
03-16-2010, 04:08 PM
im all for it but its not going to happen

jim1
03-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Swap 1st rnd with the packers we also get there 2nd and 4th, we trade our late first for MARSHAL (say what you want the kid is a beast he'll give you all hes got every down)

2nd B.) Rashad Jones
3rd.) Dennis Pitta
5th) Scott Long
6th) Robert johnson

I've been thinking GB in terms of a trade down for some time now, but I could mainly see them doing it if Bulaga is available at #12. I don't think that he lasts that long. If he did, I'd do the trade in a heartbeat.

ROADRUNNER
03-16-2010, 04:24 PM

2nd B.) Rashad Jones
3rd.) Dennis Pitta
5th) Scott Long
6th) Robert johnson

none....................:chuckle:

newlownorder
03-16-2010, 05:11 PM

Correct. However, Miami could work on a trade with Denver that states we give them the traded down pick. If Miami really wanted Marshall, they would get him. They are more interested in VJ than Marshall, stated from Miami Herald a while back.