PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Young Dolphin Fans

Marinodominates
03-16-2010, 04:20 AM
If you're obsessed with the Jets become a NYJ fan.

If you want to acquire every single free agent, own a fantasy team.

If you like to ***** about every flaw, hole and issue with this team, start a blog. Then bury it.

Chip Douglas
03-16-2010, 04:47 AM
That's SPAMtastic! I made this post blue because I've never seen a blue post, and always wanted to see one.

CedarPhin
03-16-2010, 04:50 AM
Marino sure dominates at the SPAM!

JCane
03-16-2010, 05:07 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Irwin Fletcher
03-16-2010, 09:44 PM
That's SPAMtastic! I made this post blue because I've never seen a blue post, and always wanted to see one.
Whoa whoa whoa, Mista Chippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little poster gave up posting SPAM after an hour. He didn't put threads up or anything, he just sat in the forum like a goon and waited. That little poster's gotta think 'You got SPAM. You got a responsibility.' If your thread gets lost in SPAM you don't look in the main forum for an hour then call it quits. You get your *** out there and you find that ****ing SPAM.

Chip Douglas
03-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, Mista Chippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little poster gave up posting SPAM after an hour. He didn't put threads up or anything, he just sat in the forum like a goon and waited. That little poster's gotta think 'You got SPAM. You got a responsibility.' If your thread gets lost in SPAM you don't look in the main forum for an hour then call it quits. You get your *** out there and you find that ****ing SPAM.

No Irwin will not make SPAM with you. Did ya hear that? This girl wants to give advice for young Dolphin fans in the middle of the Main forum. You got SPAMophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making advice for young Dolphin fans in the middle of the Main forum. I'm here to post, everybody, not to make SPAM with you. Go on with the SPAMophyll!

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Im consider a yound fan and sticking with the Dolphins!!!!
Screw Rextard and his 89 double cheesy beefy layered burito...

Irwin Fletcher
03-17-2010, 01:33 AM
No Irwin will not make SPAM with you. Did ya hear that? This girl wants to give advice for young Dolphin fans in the middle of the Main forum. You got SPAMophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making advice for young Dolphin fans in the middle of the Main forum. I'm here to post, everybody, not to make SPAM with you. Go on with the SPAMophyll!Hey, kids, it's me, marinodominates. I bet you thought that my thread was dead. But when I posted I just slopped out SPAM and got another main forum thread hemorrhaged to SPAM. HA HA HA.

Chip Douglas
03-17-2010, 02:07 AM
Hey, kids, it's me, marinodominates. I bet you thought that my thread was dead. But when I posted I just slopped out SPAM and got another main forum thread hemorrhaged to SPAM. HA HA HA.

marinodominates: Have some more sloppy SPAM. I made 'em extra sloppy for yous. I know how yous kids like 'em sloppy.

Irwin Fletcher
03-17-2010, 02:14 AM
marinodominates: Have some more sloppy SPAM. I made 'em extra sloppy for yous. I know how yous kids like 'em sloppy.Of course I post in SPAM, everyone my age posts in SPAM. It's the coolest. You ain't cool, unless you post in SPAM. Hey look, Chip posted in SPAM too. Alright!

If SPAMing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

...OOH. That was the SPAMiest thing I've ever read in my life. Let's go Chip.

Possum
03-17-2010, 02:27 AM
Of course I post in SPAM, everyone my age posts in SPAM. It's the coolest. You ain't cool, unless you post in SPAM. Hey look, Chip posted in SPAM too. Alright!

you know whats cooler then posting in spam?

Chip Douglas
03-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Of course I post in SPAM, everyone my age posts in SPAM. It's the coolest. You ain't cool, unless you post in SPAM. Hey look, Chip posted in SPAM too. Alright!

Irwin, I swear to God I'm sick. I can't go to SPAM.

[Notices marinodominates SPAM in main forum]

Stop looking at me, SPAM!

Vaark
03-17-2010, 03:35 PM

Pleeeeeeze!!!