PDA

View Full Version : An IMPORTANT MESSAGE from Bill Parcellsâ„¢..........

Bill Parcellsâ„¢
11-24-2003, 09:12 PM
Listen up, guppies.

I don't care if you hire each and every unemployed former Dallas Cowboy coach, assistant and/or coordinator until the end of TIME........

The fact is, plain and simple, that the 2003 Dolphins are NOT the 92-93 Cowboys. It wasn't Wandstant and Turner that won those Super Bowls.....it was Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Micheal Irvin, Charels Haley, Russel Maryland, etc etc etc.

You think you would have learned your lesson after the Jimmy Johnson debacle.....but nooooooooo......you're gonna hire the WHOLE STAFF before you give up. I'm sure Dave Campo is just waiting in the wings to be your next coach.

ANYwhoooooo.....I just wanted to stop in and welcome you to Texas Stadium. I'm sure that the NATIONALLY TELEVISED SHATTERING OF YOUR DREAMS© will pale in comparison to the warm fuzzy feeling you will have inside from gorging yourself on turkey and crystal methanphetamines. Try not to beat the kids too much after you lose, mmmmmKAY?

Have a nice day.

Your fiend,
Bill Parcellsâ„¢

Chambers34Phins
11-24-2003, 09:15 PM
Wow good one..... why don't you play a tough team? You have played one... in the pats... and they wiped the floor with you. If you guys couldn't score on their defense, you sure won't score on ours.... good day sir.

Gonk
11-24-2003, 09:21 PM
Hey man... what's up? Still living in the 92-93 season, huh? God, your last playoff run was so exciting. It must have been what... a decade ago?

How did it feel getting shutout by the Patriots and Bucs? How did it feel to lose on opening day to Doug Johnson and arguably the worst team in the NFL, the Falcons?

You guys finally beat someone with a winning record last week, congratulations. I hope you guys enjoy it, because you're going to be in for a big surprise against us. I hope you guys overlook us, it will be that much sweeter when we pummel Ms. Quincy Carter into the ground.

Muck
Leave the smack talk back in Texas, guy. Serious football talk only in the main forum. Go at it all you want in Smack.

Gonk
Whoops, sorry Muck. :cool:

Bill Parcellsâ„¢
11-24-2003, 09:22 PM
Ricky Williams.......meet Roy Williams.

BAM!!!

Ricky Williams......meet your new physical therapist.

Bill Parcellsâ„¢
11-24-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Leave the smack talk back in Texas, guy. Serious football talk only in the main forum. Go at it all you want in Smack.

Hey "Muck".....

Your username rhymes with something that you can go do to yourself.

Put that in your blowhole and SMOKE IT, Flipper.

Chambers34Phins
11-24-2003, 09:25 PM
Why will ricky need a new physical therapist? Do you honestly thing roy williams can stop ricky? That's funny. I'm impressed you can type in your sleep though.

Bill Parcellsâ„¢
11-24-2003, 09:28 PM
Roy WIlliams averages INJURING 2 players per game.

That means Ricky Williams and Fielder are going out on the stretcher.

Goodnight. Sleep tight.

Chambers34Phins
11-24-2003, 09:30 PM
I guess you still haven't woken up. You have played crappy teams. Ricky is bigger then roy and will destroy him, I bet roy leaves the game with 3 broken ribs.

Bill Parcellsâ„¢
11-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
I guess you still haven't woken up. You have played crappy teams. Ricky is bigger then roy and will destroy him, I bet roy leaves the game with 3 broken ribs.

RIcky is a little girl trapped in a man's body.

He's a fragile mind living on happy pills and positive reinforcement.

He is also the huge disappointment I knew he would be.

Chambers34Phins
11-24-2003, 09:38 PM
Yea, its all his fault we have no oline or passing game.

It's funny, ricky has saved himself all season, and now he is ready to run people over just for fun. Say goodnight roy williams.

Ricky is fine now, no more pills, no more anything.

He is more of a running game then you will ever have again! Haha, I can't wait to see quincy carter try and pass against miami. Laughable at best.

Parcells Part2â„¢
11-24-2003, 09:47 PM
The Dolphins are so scared of the Cowboys that they are BANNING me after 5 posts!!!

This has GOT to be a record of some kind.

Let me check my archives.........

upstatenydolfan
11-24-2003, 09:49 PM
hey buddy ricky is fragile? put down the dope. the nfc sucks you play in a crappy divison. I think the most important stat is that ricky leads the league in carries the last two years and has never been hurt, and unless roy williams is a better defensive player then ray lewis, or lavar arrington, which by no means he is, he wont stop ricky, they couldnt and he wont face it. Also you probably didnt even know who bill parcels was until this year. also you are a pretty classless fan if you brag about hurting other players, and hope to injure ours because you cant stop him. just my opinion though. so enjoy your sixer of cheap beer and fire your shot gun, and attempt to mow your dust you call a lawn by your trailer.

Chambers34Phins
11-24-2003, 09:49 PM
You deserve to get ban, your being a jerk, you can't just come and have a good football chat. If I were a mod I would ban you to, and wouldn't have responded to you at all.

Vegas_Phin
11-25-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Bill Parcellsâ„¢

RIcky is a little girl trapped in a man's body.

He's a fragile mind living on happy pills and positive reinforcement.

He is also the huge disappointment I knew he would be.

Billy, you for one shouldn't be talking about little girls. You were the one undressing Belichick on national TV last week.

I think Shockey was on to something about you. At least you aren't the qb.

Pagan
11-25-2003, 12:03 PM
You're not being banned out of fear....you're being banned because you're an obnoxious tool who brings absolutely nothing to the table.

Personally, I don't think you should be banned. That way we could all see how you'll disappear after Thanksgiving the way the Faguar fans did right after we disposed of their team...following a week of them telling us how badly they were going to beat us. You'd be no different. Wouldn't have the balls to show up and take your lumps.

Marino1983
11-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Listen up, guppies.

Your fiend,
Bill Parcellsâ„¢

Hum and this above response just reinforces the old saying ,,, that the only 2 things that you can find an abundance of in Texas is STEERS and QUEERS !!!!!

Looks like shockey was right about ( the Whale ) Parcells
after all .....

:wave:

:spit:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-25-2003, 05:09 PM
[BAM!!!

B]

Is this what YOU cry out when gertrude isn't in the mood and she cowkicks you off the milking stool you are standing on ?

Yeah BP you really have some well thought out smack .... :roflmao:

You could take some lessons from the billy goat fans ... Seems that both your fan bases have alot in common.....

FUTILITY !!

:shakeno:

:spit:

Marino1983

Pagan
11-25-2003, 05:53 PM
So Bill......are you a "D" cup yet, or still a "C"? I couldn't tell from your last televised game, but those man-boobs are REALLY coming along nice!!!! :lol:

upstatenydolfan
11-25-2003, 09:04 PM
there not man boobs get it right there called moobs. geez i tell you

Pagan
11-27-2003, 10:16 PM

ANYwhoooooo.....I just wanted to stop in and welcome you to Texas Stadium. I'm sure that the NATIONALLY TELEVISED SHATTERING OF YOUR DREAMS© will pale in comparison to the warm fuzzy feeling you will have inside from gorging yourself on turkey and crystal methanphetamines. Try not to beat the kids too much after you lose, mmmmmKAY?

:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao::lol:

bigbry
11-27-2003, 10:55 PM
Listen up, guppies.

I don't care if you hire each and every unemployed former Dallas Cowboy coach, assistant and/or coordinator until the end of TIME........

The fact is, plain and simple, that the 2003 Dolphins are NOT the 92-93 Cowboys. It wasn't Wandstant and Turner that won those Super Bowls.....it was Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Micheal Irvin, Charels Haley, Russel Maryland, etc etc etc.

You think you would have learned your lesson after the Jimmy Johnson debacle.....but nooooooooo......you're gonna hire the WHOLE STAFF before you give up. I'm sure Dave Campo is just waiting in the wings to be your next coach.

Have a nice day.

Your fiend,
Bill Parcellsâ„¢

If anyone knows this clown, let the police know his kids are in danger. Often times this type of thing is a "tell" of what the person will do himself.

BB

sammyeaglesfan
11-27-2003, 11:15 PM
Listen up, guppies.

Have a nice day.

Your fiend,
Bill Parcellsâ„¢

bahahah, Enjoy your crow and enjoy looking up at the Eagles in 1st place..

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan

bahahah, Enjoy your crow and enjoy looking up at the Eagles in 1st place..

Yeah look who is talking Beagles fan... YOUR time is coming...

McNabb will have a relapse and as per usual,, the Beagle fan base will jump off Phillys up and down bandwagon .....

:lol:

Marino1983

Pagan
11-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Roy WIlliams averages INJURING 2 players per game.

Didn't ya just love that play when Ricky knocked ol Roy "The Injurer" Williams backwards?? :lol:

By the way Bill....Ricky and Jay are feeling just fine this morning!! How's Roy doing???

Dolfan02
12-01-2003, 11:19 PM

BAM!!!

Did he just smash his head into his TV after watching the Thanksgiving massacre in Dallas?

triumph
12-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Listen up, guppies.

Have a nice day.

Your fiend,
Bill Parcellsâ„¢

lol

:D :D :D :D :D :spank: :spank: :evil: :evil: :evil: