PDA

View Full Version : Chops44....nyrican....is this you???

inFINSible
11-24-2003, 09:33 PM
i was at a jets game once, there was this family who were huge dolphins fans, they were really annoying so me and my friends filled a cup of piss and poured it on them, but i feel bad after seeing the look on the kid's face.

this was on an anonymous confession site.....

Did you do this huh? huh? huh? :jk::goof: here's the site (http://grouphug.us/page/41445/n)

Snickersbps
11-24-2003, 09:48 PM
do you frequent that board inFins? Is there something you need to confess to us?

inFINSible
11-24-2003, 09:50 PM
Yes there is.......I'm a lesbian.:peebs:

Snickersbps
11-24-2003, 10:37 PM
what a conincidence, so am I, but Im trapped in a man's body :D

FinsGoToGuy
11-24-2003, 11:09 PM
"i was at a jets game once, there was this family who were huge dolphins fans, they were really annoying so me and my friends filled a cup of piss and poured it on them, but i feel bad after seeing the look on the kid's face."

Disgusting...
:eek:

Scrap
11-25-2003, 10:56 AM
I hope they got their a$$es kicked for that stunt. Especially for getting the kid.

Billsfan
11-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Rotten! Absolutely rotten!

Now I'd pour piss on an adult Dolphins fan, but never with the poor guys kids around!

dolfan06
11-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
Rotten! Absolutely rotten!

Now I'd pour piss on an adult Dolphins fan, but never with the poor guys kids around! i don't think its right at all, i hope the bastard got his butt thouroughly pasted!:yell: the sucker would sure as hell walk funny for a few weeks!:fire:

nyrican
11-25-2003, 04:58 PM
Heavens no who do you think I am a Nut !! I have to much class

to even attempt that...

I enjoy the games when I travel home to NYC and when I go to

Pro-Player.

I have been to games where the people get out of hand here in South Floridawhen I see that I look at the situation and if it gets to the point where it's getting crazy I call security and let them
handle it..

hope when I go to Proplayer in Dec the game

1. will mean something ( you fins fans know what I mean)
2. no one acts ill and gets into a brawl..

see u on Dec 28

TROOP 16H MIAMI STYLE >>>>>>