PDA

View Full Version : Joe's Mock

TraderJoe
03-17-2010, 01:50 PM
I don't typically do mocks as there are way too many variables but Drafttek.com has an awesome draft simulator that I would recommend everyone to try. It is a lot harder picking when you don't control all the picks.

Anyway I did a quick ranking and picked the top player available using the "Grab" feature. I did not look too much into each player outside of did they fit a need or good value.

1 - Dez Bryant Oklahoma State WR (He is there according to Drafttek)
2 - Nate Allen South Florida FS
3 - Jermaine Cunningham Florida OLB
4 - Dennis Pitta BYU TE
6 - Linval Joseph East Carolina NT
6 - Kevin Basped Nevada OLB
6 - AJ Jefferson Fresno State CB
7 - Zac Robinson Oklahoma State QB
7 - Clifton Geathers South Carolina DE

I don't know much about those late round guys, again simply picked based on rankings.

Chubby
03-17-2010, 01:56 PM
With 4 QB's on our Roster it will be hard accepting that they will take another QB somewhere in the draft But Ireland is a stickler about Drafting a QB every year.
Chubbs

j-off-her-doll
03-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Jefferson won't be there in the 7th, and I don't like how you've addressed OLB.

#1dolphinsfan
03-17-2010, 02:39 PM
I like the first two picks but I'm not to high on the rest

PhinsTD
03-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Jefferson went in 6th, but he probably will go in that 4/5 area like Donald Washington of last year (another toolsy CB with technique and experience issues).

I too, do not like the OLB situation.

TraderJoe
03-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey, I would have loved to have first and second rounders drop as well but as I said it is alot tougher when someone is pcking against you. Saying so and so won't be there is meaningless in this exercise because they were there. Go to the site it is really interesting.

Elliott 1
03-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Wow, Linval Joseph in the 6th.

Draft scout has him early third and walter football has him going to San Diego in the 2nd round.

6th round is absurd.