PDA

View Full Version : Mock based on who the Dolphins have talked to.

krosston
03-17-2010, 02:33 PM
If we were to base a mock draft on who the Dolphins have expressed an interest in at the Senior Bowl, Combine, or scheduled interviews, the draft might look something like this, which wouldn't be too bad IMO. What do you guys think?

1. FS - Earl Thomas - Texas
2. OLB - Jerry Hughes - TCU
3. WR - Taylor Price - Ohio
4. TE - Dorin Dickerson - Pitt
6. NT - Jeff Owens - Georgia

PhinsTD
03-17-2010, 02:41 PM
I just think after the first round, none of those players will be available where you have them slotted. I like the players themselves though. (Ok, Price should be)

This should be a solid draft for Miami, and I look for them to manuever in the draft and move up for certain players they like in the 5th round. No way this team has room for 10 rookies to make it IMHO.

TraderJoe
03-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Good point by phins, we have too many garbage time picks.

skipp2myloo13
03-17-2010, 04:59 PM
helleva 4 rounds if you ask me. Still SOLb is glaring.

No1Phinatic
03-20-2010, 02:13 PM
odrick will be our pick at 12 not sure if i like it or not

Elliott 1
03-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Dolphins have a lot of other guys coming in April.

finfan54
03-21-2010, 05:30 PM
If we were to base a mock draft on who the Dolphins have expressed an interest in at the Senior Bowl, Combine, or scheduled interviews, the draft might look something like this, which wouldn't be too bad IMO. What do you guys think?

1. FS - Earl Thomas - Texas
2. OLB - Jerry Hughes - TCU
3. WR - Taylor Price - Ohio
4. TE - Dorin Dickerson - Pitt
6. NT - Jeff Owens - Georgia

copycat...
BTW, if Gilyard were to drop to our third round pick, its a no brainer to me. Dickerson wont last until round 4. 6-2 4.4 forty. thats a WR who plays TE right there. I have him at 3rd round and that is a reach but there are always players who drop for no apparent reason other than teams go for "their guys".

Was wondering about the Georgia NT. We said we liked the Safety from Georgia but were they also looking at NT? We do that alot lately. Tell people we like this guy from this school but we end up with the other guy from the same school.