PDA

View Full Version : 2nd round safety

footsteps falco
03-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Nate Allen as a free safety, should be available in the 2nd round for us

heres a link to his college stats

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=190613

and heres a link for some highlights from 2007, havent checked them out, getting tired will be looking myself tomorow. enjoy let me know what to look for if u guys pick anything cool out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wz5IUfyZjQ

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-17-2010, 10:37 PM
I like him but I still think Demaryius falls and we take him

Marinodominates
03-17-2010, 10:42 PM

Maybe but how 'bout Morgan Burnett. He was the best Ga Tech player I saw last year.

"Palin is dumber than a box of hammers but Pelosi is all that with the personality of a rattlesnake and the face of a startled beaver to boot"

Matt Damon

footsteps falco
03-17-2010, 11:00 PM

i wouldnt mind demaryius thomas at all. but if thats the case, and we do take an OLB in the first round, whate safety would you draft in the 3rd round? what nose tackle will you take in the 4th round?

i do also like myron rolle as a safety, is he a 3rd rounder? linval joseph and torrel something or other are also 3rd/4th round NTs

hooshoops
03-17-2010, 11:02 PM
myron rolle runs 4.7 and the best he's ever looked to me was how he looked at the senior bowl practices...

cause 2 years ago when he played at flo st he was not an impressive player imo...

pass

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-17-2010, 11:08 PM
i wouldnt mind demaryius thomas at all. but if thats the case, and we do take an OLB in the first round, whate safety would you draft in the 3rd round? what nose tackle will you take in the 4th round?

i do also like myron rolle as a safety, is he a 3rd rounder? linval joseph and torrel something or other are also 3rd/4th round NTs

Reshad Jones and yes he plays FS that is why Parcells is showing intrest in him...

hooshoops
03-17-2010, 11:10 PM
reshad jones at free safety is not a good idea either...a big hitter who has trouble opening his hips and turning to run...not great in coverage...

will knock you out though...as a strong safety like him a lot...

footsteps falco
03-18-2010, 01:57 AM
hopefully we get berry/thomas/allen

WelcomeBack
03-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Like Morgan Burnett and Terrell Skinner.

hooshoops
03-18-2010, 07:42 AM
skinner is underrated imo...not sure what his value is though...